PDA

View Full Version : Cavs fan tries to commit murder at game 7

COnDEMnED
06-27-2016, 09:52 AM
It's a game people. Some folks are out of ****ing control.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/warriors-fan-thrown-from-upper-deck-after-game-7-brawl-still-critical/

nathanjizzle
06-27-2016, 09:59 AM
33 percent of people have peanuts for brains.

Uncle Drew
06-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Derrick Rose, for instance.

Lebron23
06-27-2016, 10:03 AM

Mr. Jabbar and his alt.

Thunderfan86
06-27-2016, 10:09 AM
This game was played in Golden State, right? And I'm sure there were more GS fans there than Cavs fans, right? The Cavs won the game, right? Why would the Cavs fans start a fight with GS fans if they just won the NBA Championship? :confusedshrug:

Interesting.....

Hey Yo
06-27-2016, 10:22 AM
Ronnie said Sal was thrown by a Cavs fan from the second-level deck over the railing 50 feet down.
allegedly......

Spurs5Rings2014
06-27-2016, 10:27 AM
allegedly......

Kobe allegedly raped someone. Sometimes 'allegedly' means 'more than likely true.'

:confusedshrug:

Gileraracer
06-27-2016, 10:34 AM

Lebron23 and Pinoy.

Oh wait that's one person

Hey Yo
06-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Kobe allegedly raped someone. Sometimes 'allegedly' means 'more than likely true.'

:confusedshrug:
But the father is asking if anyone has video of it, to come forward. Don't see how they can prove it was a Cavs fan w/o a video.

Plus the newspaper totally contradicts itself:

In the heading it reads:
Warriors Fan Thrown From Upper Deck In Game 7 Brawl Still Critical

The first 8 words of the article:
A Warriors fan who was thrown or fell

Piss poor written article.

HurricaneKid
06-27-2016, 10:42 AM
This game was played in Golden State, right? And I'm sure there were more GS fans there than Cavs fans, right? The Cavs won the game, right? Why would the Cavs fans start a fight with GS fans if they just won the NBA Championship? :confusedshrug:

Interesting.....

Sounds better than "dude tried to kill himself after LeBron and Kyrie took his soul".

If true, this is awful. Like that Dodger fan that was beaten near death by the Giants fan (or vice versa).

What is wrong with you Cali folks anyways?

moongaze
06-27-2016, 10:43 AM
Warrior fans and people from the west coast are generally trash so I'm not surprised by this. Plus, Salvador bimbo just sounds like the name of someone you'd want to throw off a high ledge

Thunderfan86
06-27-2016, 10:52 AM
Sounds better than "dude tried to kill himself after LeBron and Kyrie took his soul".

If true, this is awful. Like that Dodger fan that was beaten near death by the Giants fan (or vice versa).

What is wrong with you Cali folks anyways?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

COnDEMnED
06-27-2016, 11:05 AM
But the father is asking if anyone has video of it, to come forward. Don't see how they can prove it was a Cavs fan w/o a video.

Plus the newspaper totally contradicts itself:

In the heading it reads:
Warriors Fan Thrown From Upper Deck In Game 7 Brawl Still Critical

The first 8 words of the article:
A Warriors fan who was thrown or fell

Piss poor written article.
How I found this article is I saw todays update on the channel 5 news. The kids awake in the hospital. Clear as day said it was an insane Cavs fan who pushed him over the railing. Police are still trying to find the person(s).

Regardless of your fandom and loyalty to other Cavs fans, can the human in you at least agree that "whomever" did this, they're a piece of shit regardless of who they wanted to win the championship? That's not unreasonable to ask, right?

Fudge
06-27-2016, 11:10 AM
Tried to?

Oh, we HAVE. Just look at what we've done to stalkerforlife and company on here.

:lol

Hey Yo
06-27-2016, 11:54 AM
How I found this article is I saw todays update on the channel 5 news. The kids awake in the hospital. Clear as day said it was an insane Cavs fan who pushed him over the railing. Police are still trying to find the person(s).

Regardless of your fandom and loyalty to other Cavs fans, can the human in you at least agree that "whomever" did this, they're a piece of shit regardless of who they wanted to win the championship? That's not unreasonable to ask, right?
If he was pushed deliberately....then yes, their a piece of shit, regardless of who the fans are of or who it happened to.

Nobody that was fighting was arrested? It was broken up and all involved were told to move on?

Very true he could have been an innocent bystander and got thrown off, but also could have been involved in the fight, fell...and told his old man that "I was pushed while doing nothing wrong"

kamil
06-27-2016, 12:09 PM

Interesting.....

You ever seen Montreal Canadians fans? They riot the streets, burn police cars, etc after they WIN.

LebronsHairline
06-27-2016, 12:11 PM
Cavs fans are scum. They literally eat sh1t and try to kill people.

COnDEMnED
06-27-2016, 12:40 PM
If he was pushed deliberately....then yes, their a piece of shit, regardless of who the fans are of or who it happened to.

Nobody that was fighting was arrested? It was broken up and all involved were told to move on?

Very true he could have been an innocent bystander and got thrown off, but also could have been involved in the fight, fell...and told his old man that "I was pushed while doing nothing wrong"
I'll keep my eye on the news tonight to see if any new info is available. At the moment the news didn't give much, if any, info on any suspects or others involved in the fight. They did ask for those with info to come forward though.

warriorfan
06-27-2016, 01:47 PM
most cavalier fans are white trash so this is not surprising

bigkingsfan
06-27-2016, 01:51 PM
Cavs stay winning.

Fudge
06-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Cavs stay winning.
:applause:

jayfan
06-27-2016, 03:53 PM

Interesting.....

Who said they started it?

FatComputerNerd
06-27-2016, 04:13 PM
If the facts are as the article appears to state the scumbag (cavs fan GS don't matter) who caused this should be locked up.

Someone sitting in the vicinity must have gotten video...