7-2

7-6 wingspan

Runs the court like a guard

Living Being
06-27-2016, 03:14 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/6E9xxRx6VST9m/giphy.gif

bdreason
06-27-2016, 03:22 PM
And he's playing behind arguably the best Center in the league. Hope he's happy with 12 mpg.

FireDavidKahn
06-27-2016, 03:36 PM
And he's playing behind arguably the best Center in the league. Hope he's happy with 12 mpg.
The "best" center in the league doesn't shoot a paltry 45%.

As a big, that is horrendous.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-27-2016, 06:19 PM

I imagine Cousins will be traded before Pappagiannis's rookie contract is over.

Sac is a dumpster fire. Not quite as "blazing" as Philly, but a fire nonetheless.

Smoke117
06-27-2016, 06:25 PM
lol...a 7'6" wingspan isn't special when you're 7'2".

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-27-2016, 06:31 PM
lol...a 7'6" wingspan isn't special when you're 7'2".

Not "special" but it shows he doesn't have T-Rex arms. And that is important. A player at his size needs to have at least average arms for their height. And it looks like he is average to above average in that regard.

Smoke117
06-27-2016, 06:35 PM
Not "special" but it shows he doesn't have T-Rex arms. And that is important. A player at his size needs to have at least average arms for their height. And it looks like he is average to above average in that regard.

Title said "FREAK OF NATURE"...Elton Brand was 6'8" with a 7'5" wingspan...that's a freak of nature. '

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Title said "FREAK OF NATURE"...Elton Brand was 6'8" with a 7'5" wingspan...that's a freak of nature. '

I agree. But then again, the OP may be being sarcastic.

Lebron23
06-27-2016, 07:36 PM
Sounds like a Pizza Store.

Run&Gun=Fun
06-27-2016, 08:41 PM
the trade with the Suns was stupid though. They got have gotten him much later in the draft.

Im Still Ballin
06-27-2016, 09:55 PM
Show me how many 7-2 guys can move like that

This dude blows Slow Hibbert out of the water

Edgar Friendly
06-28-2016, 12:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLaBrBcMpLw

@ 16:10 :oldlol:

FKAri
06-28-2016, 12:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAv6TE-MpIM

SwishSquared
06-28-2016, 02:08 AM
I liked that SAC moved down to get more draft assets because they weren't thrilled with the available prospects, but I think they maybe blew the draft unless they move Cousins.

They were in prime position to move down via another trade with Boston (13 for 16/23). Could have snagged Baldwin, Luwawu, and McCaw, as this team badly needs wings that project to be above average on both ends. Would also make their backcourt really athletic and long. Even just taking Baldwin at 13 would have been better imo. Skal at 28 is worth a gamble, but they'd be better playing strong wings around Cousins.

SwishSquared
06-28-2016, 02:10 AM
I imagine Cousins will be traded before Pappagiannis's rookie contract is over.

Sac is a dumpster fire. Not quite as "blazing" as Philly, but a fire nonetheless.Philly is potentially set up nicely for their future based on their young talent and great draft assets. They can swap picks with the Kings next year and have an unprotected 2019 Kings' first. SAC is a much worse situation.

Philly just needs to not lose when they move Okafor, to make smart signings, and to keep working the draft.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-28-2016, 02:20 AM
I liked that SAC moved down to get more draft assets because they weren't thrilled with the available prospects, but I think they maybe blew the draft unless they move Cousins.

They were in prime position to move down via another trade with Boston (13 for 16/23). Could have snagged Baldwin, Luwawu, and McCaw, as this team badly needs wings that project to be above average on both ends. Would also make their backcourt really athletic and long. Even just taking Baldwin at 13 would have been better imo. Skal at 28 is worth a gamble, but they'd be better playing strong wings around Cousins.
Honestly, I like the concept of what the Kings did. Basically turned a #8 pick that won't really give them their need (PG, kinda SG) and an expensive vet who struggled into 3 1st rnd picks.

I still don't like Skal at #28 when Dejounte Murray was available. And PG was arguably their biggest need, while a big (except maybe a TRUE PF) was the LAST thing they needed. My only assumption is Vlade has a big trade lined up to get a PG (or, god forbid, will offer Rondo the max).

SwishSquared
06-28-2016, 02:24 AM
Honestly, I like the concept of what the Kings did. Basically turned a #8 pick that won't really give them their need (PG, kinda SG) and an expensive vet who struggled into 3 1st rnd picks.

I still don't like Skal at #28 when Dejounte Murray was available. And PG was arguably their biggest need, while a big (except maybe a TRUE PF) was the LAST thing they needed. My only assumption is Vlade has a big trade lined up to get a PG (or, god forbid, will offer Rondo the max).I thought the Belli trade was fantastic (assuming it was the pick straight up for him).

I liked the Kings' plan, but not really the execution. I liked getting Bogdan's rights, and gaining more firsts. But I'd strongly argue Baldwin was BPA and best fit at #13. I thought Luwawu was the best pick when the Hornets drafted and that Skal that late is ok, but I would have loaded up on wings still and gone w/ McCaw. Maybe Murray, but you never know.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-28-2016, 02:40 AM
I thought the Belli trade was fantastic (assuming it was the pick straight up for him).

I liked the Kings' plan, but not really the execution. I liked getting Bogdan's rights, and gaining more firsts. But I'd strongly argue Baldwin was BPA and best fit at #13. I thought Luwawu was the best pick when the Hornets drafted and that Skal that late is ok, but I would have loaded up on wings still and gone w/ McCaw. Maybe Murray, but you never know.
You know, I liked Baldwin (i picked Grizz as a huge draft winner) a lot and I would've dug Ellenson at #13 too, possibly Hernangomez. Along w/ Dejounte, any of those 4 I would've felt would've been better picks at #13, I agree, since Papa-G surely would've been available at #28. But after the trade, I kinda thought "god, I don't even know what to expect now", so I threw all my preferences out the window and just let it take its course...until #28. I was literally almost jumping for joy that Murray was still available. ...then...Skal. :(

Yeah, at #22, I obviously still liked Murray, but I liked the Malachi pick a lot too. I agree Luwawu would've been good (I also think i picked both Malachi and Luwawu as draft steals), but I'm content w/ Malachi.

plowking
06-28-2016, 02:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s2hIf-b6ho

No one has ever moved as well as David Robinson in terms of 7 footers.

Sportal
06-28-2016, 03:20 AM
Sounds like a Pizza Store.

Actually had me laugh out loud...

theaussieguy
06-28-2016, 03:24 AM
its literally impossible to be considered a freak with a sub 40 vertical.

JtotheIzzo
06-28-2016, 03:54 AM
if he had proportionate shoulders he'd have an 8 foot wingspan

SwishSquared
06-29-2016, 01:20 AM
You know, I liked Baldwin (i picked Grizz as a huge draft winner) a lot and I would've dug Ellenson at #13 too, possibly Hernangomez. Along w/ Dejounte, any of those 4 I would've felt would've been better picks at #13, I agree, since Papa-G surely would've been available at #28. But after the trade, I kinda thought "god, I don't even know what to expect now", so I threw all my preferences out the window and just let it take its course...until #28. I was literally almost jumping for joy that Murray was still available. ...then...Skal. :(

Yeah, at #22, I obviously still liked Murray, but I liked the Malachi pick a lot too. I agree Luwawu would've been good (I also think i picked both Malachi and Luwawu as draft steals), but I'm content w/ Malachi.I thought Memphis did very well this year too.

I just thought that they reached on when they picked Papagiannis. I actually had him pegged as a draft/stash in the mid 20s, so taking him that early was a shock to me. I'm a bit bearish on Ellenson, so picking him at 13 would have been high to me as well. I may be too bullish on the wing prospects that were available in the late lotto through early 2nd round, but I thought it would have given the new coaching staff more to work with. 3&D guys are getting paid huge bucks now, so drafting 2+ would have been great for the team going forward.

Murray was intriguing, especially given the need for back court help. I get why they went Skal, but I totally get the argument for Murray there too.

Euroleague
06-29-2016, 01:12 PM

I said over and over here that Papagiannis was faster than many NBA centers. I was called a troll and a liar.

This forum is pretty much full of colossal level morons.

Euroleague
06-29-2016, 01:14 PM
its literally impossible to be considered a freak with a sub 40 vertical.

Papagiannis' vertical is 38 inches.

Giannis Antetokounmpo at age 21 (current age) = "freak" - it is part of his nickname (6-11, 7-3 wingspan, 222 lbs., 40 inch vertical)

Georgios Papagiannis at age 18 (when he was draft tested) = "impossible to be a freak according to you" (7-2, 7-6 wingspan, 278 lbs., 38 inch vertical)

Top take it further,

Shaquille O'Neal at age 20 (when he was drafted) = 7-1, 7-8 wingspan, 303 lbs., 36 inch vertical) - called by many the biggest freak of all.

You are clearly revealing yourself as a racist.