PDA

View Full Version : What Down 3-1 really means...(3 injuries, 1 suspension)

Big164
06-27-2016, 07:35 PM
*Curry: Out 2 weeks mcl
*Iggy: hobbled with back injury in game 6
*Bogut: Out Games 6 and 7 of Finals

*Draymond: Suspended in a fKing elimination game

The last time the Warriors had all starters on the court was Game 4... a match they won easily 108-97

SouBeachTalents
06-27-2016, 07:38 PM
How about Kyrie/Love in last years Finals

J Shuttlesworth
06-27-2016, 07:39 PM
Bogut needs to stop getting mentions. Don't forget that last year the Warriors won the last 3 games of the finals by benching Bogut :roll:

Also, stop busting out the alts, cuckfan

Meticode
06-27-2016, 07:41 PM
As Curry said, no excuses.

Lebron23
06-27-2016, 07:42 PM

The last time the Warriors had all starters on the court was Game 4... a match they won easily 108-97

LeBron > Curry and Kobe.

Deal with it Fakkit.

IllegalD
06-27-2016, 07:46 PM
LeBron > Curry and Kobe.

Deal with it Fakkit.

How's lawschool going, Loui?

Still selling shrimp pout of your bicycle?

:yaohappy:

Lebron23
06-27-2016, 07:49 PM
How's lawschool going, Loui?

Still selling shrimp pout of your bicycle?

:yaohappy:

How many accounts do you have? You stupid troll.

IllegalD
06-27-2016, 07:55 PM
How many accounts do you have? You stupid troll.

Just this one.

Unlike you I don't dedicate my entire life to posting on this site.

I know that's impossible to comprehend for a life loser like you, but that's what most people's reality outside this board looks like.

:lol :banana: :D :yaohappy:

warriorfan
06-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Bogut needs to stop getting mentions. Don't forget that last year the Warriors won the last 3 games of the finals by benching Bogut :roll:

Also, stop busting out the alts, cuckfan

rent free

stop focusing on me so much and concentrate on your failed music career :lol

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2016, 08:06 PM
How about Kyrie/Love in last years Finals

dude, why last years finals?

Irving was hobbled like Iggy in game 6... Love missed a game and played 20 minutes in two others because of the concussion...

Big164
06-27-2016, 08:37 PM
I understand injuries are part of the game. But Draymond conveniently suspended in an elimination game will always look seedy...

bobopenguin
06-27-2016, 08:49 PM
bron holds that Lucky

Hey Yo
06-27-2016, 08:50 PM
rent free

stop focusing on me so much and concentrate on your failed music career :lol
???

How was J.S focusing on you.... when he posted in this thread first and didn't mention you by s/n?

Unless you're actually Bogut....................... or the OP.

SouBeachTalents
06-27-2016, 08:54 PM
bron holds that Lucky

That goes to Kobe, winning titles averaging 16 ppg on 37% in the Finals and shooting 6/24 in Game 7's. LeBron holds 3 FMVP's

Megabox!
06-27-2016, 09:13 PM
I understand injuries are part of the game. But Draymond conveniently suspended in an elimination game will always look seedy...
Lol wut, that's not "seedy" if Draymond wasn't an idiot aiming for everyone's groin then he would'nt have to be suspended. He had it coming from the last series against OKC

NZStreetBaller
06-27-2016, 09:21 PM
What excuses really mean. The creationof reason to justify losing.

LebronsHairline
06-27-2016, 09:31 PM
LeBron > Curry and Kobe.

Deal with it Fakkit.

Meltdown by Balut boy.

Stringer Bell
06-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Injuries are just part of the game. You can go on and on with examples of teams in the postseason that had injuries.

My only issue with the suspension was the NBA being convenient with the timing with their suspensions. Green didn't get suspended against OKC when he gave Adams a testicular contusion, but in this case the Warriors were up 3-1 against Cleveland and this put Green reach his limit on flagrants and he got suspended. If the Warriors had been down against the Cavs, then I doubt they suspend Green.

The Warriors had 3 chances to complete the repeat, 2 at home. They just choked, no way around it. Curry played lousy, Barnes played lousy in the last 3 games (way to try to get that max contract), Thompson didn't play well, Ezeli couldn't finish around the rim and made that stupid foul on LeBron's 3.

Ben Simmons
06-27-2016, 09:58 PM
Injuries are just part of the game. You can go on and on with examples of teams in the postseason that had injuries.

My only issue with the suspension was the NBA being convenient with the timing with their suspensions. Green didn't get suspended against OKC when he gave Adams a testicular contusion, but in this case the Warriors were up 3-1 against Cleveland and this put Green reach his limit on flagrants and he got suspended. If the Warriors had been down against the Cavs, then I doubt they suspend Green.

The Warriors had 3 chances to complete the repeat, 2 at home. They just choked, no way around it. Curry played lousy, Barnes played lousy in the last 3 games (way to try to get that max contract), Thompson didn't play well, Ezeli couldn't finish around the rim and made that stupid foul on LeBron's 3.

Actually he should have been suspended for two games in the finals. One for flagrant points the other for the nut shot.

The nba let him off again. Luckily he already had flagrant points built up.

Old Man River
06-27-2016, 10:00 PM

Yeah and Irving and Love injured last year. We need a healthy third finals.

G0ATbe
06-27-2016, 10:04 PM
http://oi66.tinypic.com/6jg6r4.jpg
Buy 1 get 1 free LeShit stains.