PDA

View Full Version : Durant and Curry on the same team. Who should sacrifice?

Lebron_23
06-28-2016, 12:00 AM
Both are neck and neck 29 ppg. Who would/should sacrifice to get their team back on top?

TheReal Kendall
06-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Curry. He's off more than he's on.

If they run the triangle or play within the system then both can get their's

hold this L
06-28-2016, 12:19 AM
Durant would probably be a 22ppg, Curry 26ppg. Klay would probably suffer a bit more, and Durant would work more off the ball than OKC.

LebronsHairline
06-28-2016, 12:22 AM
No need to sacrifice. KD will get his in the 4th. Works out perfectly.

Fudge
06-28-2016, 12:25 AM
Durant is the better player, so Curry.

Lebron23
06-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Curry. He's going to be the Pippen and Kobe of this team.

Cali Syndicate
06-28-2016, 04:07 AM
Curry. He's off more than he's on.

If they run the triangle or play within the system then both can get their's

Seeing that curry just came off one the most efficient 30ppg seasons, I'd say you are incorrect.

Both would average about 25ppg with klay around 20. I'd say draymond loses the most shit attempts but his apg should go up. He'd be a walking triple double machine like he was this last season but filthier.

NumberSix
06-28-2016, 04:54 AM
Are there seriously people who think Steph Carried is a better player than Kevin Durant?

SexSymbol
06-28-2016, 05:13 AM
Curry, he's much better offensively

AintNoSunshine
06-28-2016, 05:45 AM
:oldlol: Good question. Who's more beta between 2 ultimate beta's?

Rocketswin2013
06-28-2016, 05:59 AM
realistically neither but kd has let wb take the most shots on the team and most possessions for long stretches.

curry gets his shots easier too, so its hard to see how kd would out-do him there unless kerr would want to just force feed him and let the offense feed off that like a peak shaq offense or something crazy.

TheReal Kendall
06-28-2016, 09:00 AM
Seeing that curry just came off one the most efficient 30ppg seasons, I'd say you are incorrect.

Both would average about 25ppg with klay around 20. I'd say draymond loses the most shit attempts but his apg should go up. He'd be a walking triple double machine like he was this last season but filthier.

What happen to him in the finals?

SilkkTheShocker
06-28-2016, 09:46 AM
Curry is still a better player than KD.

TheReal Kendall
06-28-2016, 09:51 AM
Curry is still a better player than KD.

How? I would rather have KD

SilkkTheShocker
06-28-2016, 10:02 AM
How? I would rather have KD

Curry is just an overall better offensive player. To be fair, neither have a clutch bone in their body, and both miles behind LeBron. But I would take Curry over KD. The only thing that hurts Curry is that I see a decline for him coming. He isn't a great athlete, injury-prone, and he is nearing his 30s. His shooting game will age well. But his all-star days aren't going to last much longer.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2016, 10:19 AM
Curry had a better regular season than Durant (by far), and both were underwhelming in the playoffs... right now, not knowing if KD returns to '14 level, you have to take Curry, based on what we saw last year.

But I think next season KD can show what hes capable of again.. only if he doesnt play with GSW, though...

Trollsmasher
06-28-2016, 10:36 AM
imagine that hot potato ball in the 4th:lol

SecondTake
06-28-2016, 11:01 AM

Curry is efficient in the reg season when no one bothers defending, but when it comes to the playoffs he's turning in to a historic level choke artist. He should be a backup for KD, space the floor and drag out defenders so KD can do more work on the block.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2016, 11:10 AM
Curry is efficient in the reg season when no one bothers defending, but when it comes to the playoffs he's turning in to a historic level choke artist. He should be a backup for KD, space the floor and drag out defenders so KD can do more work on the block.

Youre saying this like KD wasnt just even less efficient, via FG%, eFG% and TS%... lol

tpols
06-28-2016, 11:14 AM

curry averaged 28/6/6 on 60+ TS in the WCF, and earlier broke the OT playoff scoring record in one of his first games back from injury. yes.. he choked in the Finals.. but you need to pump the breaks on historic playoff choker.. outside of really one or two series, you're not going to have anything to back it up.. and durant has had his share of flops as well.. he choked about as hard as a star possibly could in the WCFs

GINOBILI!
06-28-2016, 12:25 PM
Both are neck and neck 29 ppg. Who would/should sacrifice to get their team back on top?
They could just play team ball and have whoever is most open shoot. Klay needs to learn not to be a black hole though.

riseagainst
06-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Durant is the better player and more unguardable than Curry. Curry got destroyed/exposed in the finals against a good defense.

hold this L
06-28-2016, 01:08 PM
Curry is just an overall better offensive player. To be fair, neither have a clutch bone in their body, and both miles behind LeBron. But I would take Curry over KD. The only thing that hurts Curry is that I see a decline for him coming. He isn't a great athlete, injury-prone, and he is nearing his 30s. His shooting game will age well. But his all-star days aren't going to last much longer.
Why do people say dumb sht like this? Curry was the most clutch person in the 4th and it wasn't even close this year. He was astronomically better than every other player in the NBA. Yeah he was underwhelming in the finals, that doesn't detract from his form the rest of the time he played.

I can't tell if some of you guys are still trolling or legitimate complete morons. :facepalm

Levity
06-28-2016, 01:09 PM
theyd both make a sacrifice offensively, but nothing significant. klay thompson on the other hand....

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2016, 02:03 PM
Why do people say dumb sht like this? Curry was the most clutch person in the 4th and it wasn't even close this year. He was astronomically better than every other player in the NBA. Yeah he was underwhelming in the finals, that doesn't detract from his form the rest of the time he played.

I can't tell if some of you guys are still trolling or legitimate complete morons. :facepalm

To say Curry choked these last playoffs you now have to be a troll? :oldlol:

FOH

Young X
06-28-2016, 02:18 PM
Durant is not better than Stephen. Y'all need to cut it out.

hold this L
06-28-2016, 03:08 PM
To say Curry choked these last playoffs you now have to be a troll? :oldlol:

FOH
He definitely choked in the final, I don't deny it. But that guy is fkn moron when he says he has no clutch gene when he's been doing it pretty much a level I haven't seen since Jordan. Curry is rightfully taking and holding Ls for his finals performance, but you can't forget how he was for the rest of the season/year.