PDA

View Full Version : If 12 Michael Jordans played 12 Lebron James: Who wins? Details inside

TAZORAC
06-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Lets go to fantasy land for a moment...if you had a team loaded with 12 Michael Jordans, each Jordan on the team is Jordan from his 1st year till his 12th year..so that would include young ball hogging 185 pound Jordan, who dribbled all over the court, then drove to the basket, all the way into Jordan who put on weight/muscle, backed you down and did fade away all game and the Jordans in between.

The other team includes 12 LBJ's from his 1st year through his 12th year, so that includes young super fast LBJ who got many of his points off of fast break points from steals, who wasted energy attempting to do fantasy dunks, into older Lebron who plays more methodically and likes to play Point Forward.

12 Jordans vs 12 LBJ's..who wins?

Bankaii
06-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Lol at 12 Jordan's, too many ball hogs for one ball.

LeBeast wins.

Quickening
06-28-2016, 04:44 PM
LBJ, dominates the boards.

Klay 3D
06-28-2016, 04:54 PM
Lol at 12 Jordan's, too many ball hogs for one ball.

LeBeast wins.
Not enough shot clock for LeBronies

Young X
06-28-2016, 04:59 PM
12 Jordans would work together much better.

Bankaii
06-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Not enough shot clock for LeBronies
He had enough time to average 30/11/9 on 49% shooting in in the Finals.
I'm sure he'll be fine.

Ai2death
06-28-2016, 05:12 PM
12 MJs, i mean, if it's a close game, which LBJ is going to take the last shot? They need at least one Kyrie

Bankaii
06-28-2016, 05:15 PM
12 MJs, i mean, if it's a close game, which LBJ is going to take the last shot? They need at least one Kyrie
We've all seen how well MJ does without Pippen:oldlol:

Dray n Klay
06-28-2016, 05:21 PM
1 Jordan would turn the other 11 Jordans on the team into spot up shooters

Klay 3D
06-28-2016, 05:23 PM
He had enough time to average 30/11/9 on 49% shooting in in the Finals.
I'm sure he'll be fine.
What's he going to do? Drive and dish to another Lebron for 3? :roll: :roll: :roll:
MJ would make Lebron 2011 again

Bankaii
06-28-2016, 05:27 PM
What's he going to do? Drive and dish to another Lebron for 3? :roll: :roll: :roll:
MJ would make Lebron 2011 again
30/11/9 on 49% against a 73-9 team.

And 3 smileys? Looking desperate there bud.

Klay 3D
06-28-2016, 05:31 PM
LBJ was like the biggest player and most athletic player on the floor. He should be putting up Wilt's 50/26 but he underachieved. Guarded by a 6'6" Iggy with no back and no true rim protector. Congratulations :cheers:

bukowski81
06-28-2016, 05:33 PM

And 3 smileys? Looking desperate there bud.

Jordan 44/6/6 on 51% against a 67-15 team, without Pippen, on his second year in the NBA

Dray n Klay
06-28-2016, 05:35 PM
Jordan 44/6/6 on 51% against a 67-15 team, without Pippen, on his second year in the NBA

And lost in the 1st round like a beta b*tch

bukowski81
06-28-2016, 05:38 PM

So now winning is whats more important??

Because unless you are retarded, 6 is clearly more than 3

Dray n Klay
06-28-2016, 05:41 PM

Yet without GOAT help, he went 1-9

imdaman99
06-28-2016, 05:43 PM
Lebron was able to bully Steph Curry in the Finals. Jordan is no Steph Curry, he is a borderline lunatic with his desire to win.

In a 7 game series, I got Jordan in 5. We've seen Lebron get hot, he will do it for a game.

JebronLames
06-28-2016, 05:44 PM
:roll: :roll:

bukowski81
06-28-2016, 05:53 PM
Yet without GOAT help, he went 1-9

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Trollsmasher
06-28-2016, 05:56 PM
considering at least 2 LeBrons will be hot from the three at any given time, this is an ez game for them:applause:

Nevaeh
06-28-2016, 06:36 PM
The irony of this thread actually being a "thing" on ISH is that you can actually similate this in the 2k games now.

What would make things interesting is determining which MJs and LBJs would make up the starting Line-Ups ;)

:cheers:

kamil
06-28-2016, 06:51 PM

Better than LeBron* without two all-stars.

Bankaii
06-28-2016, 07:04 PM
LBJ was like the biggest player and most athletic player on the floor. He should be putting up Wilt's 50/26 but he underachieved. Guarded by a 6'6" Iggy with no back and no true rim protector. Congratulations :cheers:
Warriorsfan:facepalm
Should've known this was your pathetic alt.

Bankaii
06-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Better than LeBron* without two all-stars.
Lebron without Wade/Bosh = Finals
MJ without Pippen = 1-9

How exactly is that better:roll:

OldSchoolBBall
06-28-2016, 07:22 PM
12 Jordans would work together much better.

This. And I don't think Lebron's team would dominate the boards as much as some think. Jordan is one of the 5 best rebounding guards of all time, and a far better offensive rebounder than Lebron. He routinely grabbed boards in heavy traffic whereas most of Bron's rebounds are uncontested.

OnFire
06-28-2016, 07:29 PM

3 to 3 at same age. As good as LeBron is he cant time travel.

jstern
06-28-2016, 07:38 PM
OMFG, that team of Jordan would be amazing to watch, because Jordan's game was based pretty much on quick reflexes and reaction. It would be like clockwork and automatic, and lots of off ball game with correct passes. It would be all reaction.

While 12 Lebron would not work as good. This is not a good measure on their ability, Lebron is still a top 6 player of all time, but Lebron requires the ball in his hands for long periods of time, and adding more is just not going to be as beneficial.

TAZORAC
06-28-2016, 08:17 PM
This. And I don't think Lebron's team would dominate the boards as much as some think. Jordan is one of the 5 best rebounding guards of all time, and a far better offensive rebounder than Lebron. He routinely grabbed boards in heavy traffic whereas most of Bron's rebounds are uncontested.

Semi-good analogy....only thing is, if Lebron @ 245 pounds ran in attempting to get rebounds with no abounded, he'd be called for "over the back"

Nevaeh
06-28-2016, 08:18 PM
OMFG, that team of Jordan would be amazing to watch, because Jordan's game was based pretty much on quick reflexes and reaction. It would be like clockwork and automatic, and lots of off ball game with correct passes. It would be all reaction.

While 12 Lebron would not work as good. This is not a good measure on their ability, Lebron is still a top 6 player of all time, but Lebron requires the ball in his hands for long periods of time, and adding more is just not going to be as beneficial.

I think it would honestly depend on which Lebrons we're talking, because the versions playing alongside Kyrie and to an extent Wade didn't need the ball nearly as much as "early years" Lebron did. Once Lebron stopped "thinking" the game and instead just reacted, like you described MJ, he became a whole lot more deadly, offensively and defensively.

However it goes, fans will be guaranteed not to be bored watching.
:oldlol:

TAZORAC
06-28-2016, 08:19 PM
I'll give the ANSWER...Lebron is alot less selfish then Jordan. Young ball hogging Jordan would turn all the other Jordans into spot up shooters..when young Jordan would to the bench then older Jordans would become MID-RANGE ball hogs. Jordan could never play with another Jordan.

Lebron would beat Jordan badly..and it wouldn't even be close.

Nevaeh
06-28-2016, 08:25 PM
I'll give the ANSWER...Lebron is alot less selfish then Jordan. Young ball hogging Jordan would turn all the other Jordans into spot up shooters..when young Jordan would to the bench then older Jordans would become MID-RANGE ball hogs. Jordan could never play with another Jordan.

Lebron would beat Jordan badly..and it wouldn't even be close.

Dude, I have to strongly disagree with this one. Jordan would see having another Jordan as a Godsend, based on how much pressure he'd be relieved from having to take on, particularly against a buncha Lebrons .

91 MJ at point, with 88 MJ at SG, with the option to dump it down low to 96 MJ at SF would be almost too much to take.

:facepalm

Come on ISH, it's summertime. Don't make me waste hours tweeking and creating these damn teams on 2k.....

iamgine
06-28-2016, 08:33 PM
LBJ is taller and significantly heavier while being close in mobility. With the right strategy, LBJ should win more often than not.

TAZORAC
06-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Dude, I have to strongly disagree with this one. Jordan would see having another Jordan as a Godsend, based on how much pressure he'd be relieved from having to take on, particularly against a buncha Lebrons .

91 MJ at point, with 88 MJ at SG, with the option to dump it down low to 96 MJ at SF would be almost too much to take.

:facepalm

Come on ISH, it's summertime. Don't make me waste hours tweeking and creating these damn teams on 2k.....

Young LBJ is bigger stronger faster then Jordan so he shuts contains all forms of Jordan..mature 96 Jordan, gets contained by older stronger Lebron.

Young Jordan couldn't do anything but FOUL the bigger stronger,quicker Lebron when he attempts to drive to the basket.

soots
06-28-2016, 09:04 PM
If it was up to 11, the score would be 10-0 LBJ, before MJ makes a comeback to win 11-10 after all 12 LBJs refused to take the final shot.

jstern
06-28-2016, 09:51 PM
I think it would honestly depend on which Lebrons we're talking, because the versions playing alongside Kyrie and to an extent Wade didn't need the ball nearly as much as "early years" Lebron did. Once Lebron stopped "thinking" the game and instead just reacted, like you described MJ, he became a whole lot more deadly, offensively and defensively.

However it goes, fans will be guaranteed not to be bored watching.
Yeah, but those couple of versions of Lebron is still not at that level of creating a play within seconds of getting the ball, with very little dribbling. It's hard to explain the image in my head.

I mean look at last years version of Lebron, so dominant in the Finals, but when he needed to create a shot in isolation, Jordan was just light years ahead of him.

Look at Curry vs Love in game s7. He's dribbling, and dribbling trying to set up Love, sometimes that's just not effective and eats up to much time. And that time gives more of a chance of the dribbler making a mistake. Jordan is more like, quick footwork, if the defender bytes, he goes the other way, if he doesn't he goes the other way, shoots, pass to another Jordan, similar style. And it would be like clockwork, at least in my mind. I just see something less efficient with Lebron.

And in response to others. Jordan wasn't a ball hog in the sense where a player will shoot it no matter what even while being triple teamed. Like others are claiming here. He would continuously make the correct play. I also love the argument that Lebron is 6'8" 250 pounds, and Jordan 6'6". It's so simplistic. Doesn't even take style in to consideration. It's just, this person is bigger so he will win, as if we're talking about a tug of war competition.

diamenz
06-28-2016, 11:49 PM
11 lebrons standing around on offense vs. 11 jordans moving off-ball? james is too ball-dominant to have this work his way.

hateraid
06-29-2016, 12:16 AM
This thread is so predictable it could be considered a bait thread. The usual suspects Jordaneers and Lebron haters over glorifying Jordan FTW.

sekachu
06-29-2016, 12:20 AM

We have seen how well lebron does without kyrie last year final :oldlol:

Overdrive
06-29-2016, 01:24 AM
Who are the coaches? Lue with Spoelstra and Brown as assistents vs Phil, Doug & Tex?

TAZORAC
06-29-2016, 07:41 PM
11 lebrons standing around on offense vs. 11 jordans moving off-ball? james is too ball-dominant to have this work his way.

Ball-dominant doesn't really apply to a guy who passes alot like Leborn.