PDA

View Full Version : I can't get over how much Lebron WON in that Finals

lilteapot
06-29-2016, 12:39 AM
He blocks the shit out of curry game after game, Curry tries to talk trash and Lebron embarrasses him by beating him 3 straight times

He throws Green to the ground STEPS OVER HIM, gets his punk ass suspended, then drops 41 on him in the next game anyway and then a triple double in Game 7

Klamydia calls Lebron soft and then Lebron punks his ass so badly

Speights talks trash and he gets owned too

Lebron renders a 73-9 season useless and a unanimous MVP useless

OH MY GAWD

SO MUCH SUCCESS

Fudge
06-29-2016, 12:42 AM
Single handedly, at that.

lilteapot
06-29-2016, 12:44 AM

Just like he SINGLE HANDEDLY blocked the shit out of Iggy to save the Cavs in Game 7.

KILLER INSTINCT.

Asukal
06-29-2016, 12:46 AM
Just like Kyrie singlehandedly made the clutch 3 to save lebum's ass. :oldlol:

Do you know who he was thinking of while making that 3?
hint: it's not lebron
:rolleyes: :lol

lilteapot
06-29-2016, 12:47 AM
Just like Kyrie singlehandedly made the clutch 3 to save lebum's ass. :oldlol:

Do you know who he was thinking of while making that 3?
hint: it's not lebron
:rolleyes: :lol

LeBron James: led all players on both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in series

J Shuttlesworth
06-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Honestly couldn't have asked for a better way for it to all go down. Only thing that I would have changed is LeBron making that poster on Green at the end :lol

Asukal
06-29-2016, 12:51 AM
LeBron James: led all players on both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in series

Yet kyrie didn't think of him when making the clutch 3 I wonder why? :rolleyes:

lilteapot
06-29-2016, 12:52 AM
Yet kyrie didn't think of him when making the clutch 3 I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Asukal
06-29-2016, 12:54 AM

You forgot to add flops. :oldlol:

lilteapot
06-29-2016, 12:55 AM
You forgot to add flops. :oldlol:

Asukal
06-29-2016, 01:00 AM

http://i.imgur.com/hzWr5Tm.gif

Fudge
06-29-2016, 01:04 AM
Fail.

Asukal
06-29-2016, 01:11 AM
Fail.

JebronLames
06-29-2016, 01:30 AM
That's what KING's do, and LeKing is a King

DirkNowitzki41
06-29-2016, 02:10 AM
goat gonna goat.

ive never seen a single player physically and mentally abuse another like LeBron did Curry. Man got into his head big-time :oldlol:

Down 1-3, and LeBron still talking trash. nigguh like "this is my league little boy, and my ring" and curry couldnt do a thing about it as he got outplayed night in and night out by the king

Oh. Lawd.

Gileraracer
06-29-2016, 06:48 AM
Made the game winning 3.

Oh no, that was Kyrie who saved Lebrons ass just like Ray Allen did in 2013

Mr Feeny
06-29-2016, 06:57 AM
goat gonna goat.

ive never seen a single player physically and mentally abuse another like LeBron did Curry. Man got into his head big-time :oldlol:

Down 1-3, and LeBron still talking trash. nigguh like "this is my league little boy, and my ring" and curry couldnt do a thing about it as he got outplayed night in and night out by the king

Oh. Lawd.

That surprised even me tbf and I was hoping Curry played well:oldlol:
This was historically great. This will go down as the apex of Lebron's career.

WayOfWad3
06-29-2016, 07:03 AM
Made the game winning 3.

Oh no, that was Kyrie who saved Lebrons ass just like Ray Allen did in 2013
Dude, gtfo. Say something smart or shut up. How did Kyrie get that 3? Only after LeBron averaged near 33/13/10/3/3 over the last 3 games of the finals and SAVED the Cavaliers' season with that block on Iggy - which science has shown us LeBron had a grand total of .2 seconds to get, showing us LeBron's God-like precision and agility

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2016, 07:25 AM
Honestly couldn't have asked for a better way for it to all go down. Only thing that I would have changed is LeBron making that poster on Green at the end :lol

This.. GOAT scenario for fans, absolute worst case for haters :oldlol:

Cali Syndicate
06-29-2016, 07:39 AM

Minus those totals from the team stats and you know what you get? Not enough to single handedly win any games.

SilkkTheShocker
06-29-2016, 07:43 AM
Still laughing at how easily LeBron tossed Green around like a rag doll. And than proceeded to drag his nuts over his head :oldlol: Even baited the dude into getting kicked out of the game and eventually suspended :oldlol: LeMindGames :bowdown: :bowdown:

Gileraracer
06-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Dude, gtfo. Say something smart or shut up. How did Kyrie get that 3? Only after LeBron averaged near 33/13/10/3/3 over the last 3 games of the finals and SAVED the Cavaliers' season with that block on Iggy - which science has shown us LeBron had a grand total of .2 seconds to get, showing us LeBron's God-like precision and agility

Shut up ex-Heat fan. Now Cleveland fan.

lilteapot
06-29-2016, 08:30 AM
Shut up ex-Heat fan. Now Cleveland fan.