PDA

View Full Version : Adult Refugees Enrolled In Canadian High School, Harassing Young Girls

SpaceJam
06-29-2016, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE]Emails between school officials at one Canadian high school reveal the school has been struggling to integrate into the school adult Syrian refugees, who reportedly are bullying and threatening students and teachers, as well as making advances on young teenage girls.

One email from the head of the school

Velocirap31
06-29-2016, 09:43 AM
I'm Canadian and I've heard nothing about this. We all lambaste the communist regimes with their state-run media, but it isn't much better in North America.

highwhey
06-29-2016, 09:46 AM
me and jam would be all over this, failing courses on purpose and whatnot.

Long Duck Dong
06-29-2016, 09:59 AM
I thought a ban of all male adult refugees from the Middle East was still in place by Canada. What happened? :confusedshrug:

Dresta
06-29-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm Canadian and I've heard nothing about this. We all lambaste the communist regimes with their state-run media, but it isn't much better in North America.
The media in the West is actually worse, because it is believable. Very few people believe the propaganda of Communist regimes, yet many believe the equally propagandistic western media (the narrative, where the emphasis is placed, all these things are chosen with the utmost care to convey an impression they want the viewers to share). It is the worst thing of all: devastatingly effective mass propaganda.

Far from the "free press" being a liberator, it has just become another means of oppression and control. It's the same mentality that infests Brussels: people are to be led, and not to be trusted.

Nick Young
06-29-2016, 11:24 AM
This is really a thing?! They are actually letting adults complete classes with high school KIDS

:biggums: :biggums:
It is a stupid system. If a refugee claims to be a certain age you have to believe them. And many claim to be minors as refugee law makes them harder to deport.

Nick Young
06-29-2016, 11:25 AM
That's what you get putting Commie Supreme Trudeau in office.