PDA

View Full Version : Going to Be Intersting to See How Many Titles The Twolves Core Wins

SilkkTheShocker
06-29-2016, 02:14 PM
Once they're able to leave and sign with the Lakers. Minnesota is basically a caretaker for guys like KAT, Wiggins, etc. Once they're primed and ready to win titles, it will be for a different city.

NugzFan
06-29-2016, 03:02 PM
Once they're able to leave and sign with the Lakers. Minnesota is basically a caretaker for guys like KAT, Wiggins, etc. Once they're primed and ready to win titles, it will be for a different city.

I lol'ed

Well played op.

Tarik One
06-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Geographical location is not as significant as it used to be for players. As it stands now. Wolves management trumps Lakers management by a mile.

WayOfWad3
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM
Saw the username and thread title and thought "this doesn't make any sense at all." Then I read the OP and everything is normal again

sammichoffate
06-29-2016, 03:23 PM
Mudiay/Augustin/Nelson
Harris/Murray/Miller
Gallinari/Chandler/Beasley
Faried/Arthur
Jokic/Nurkic

Denver's lowkey got a nice thing going now that I look at their roster, along with a decent coach in Malone. Gotta ship out Gallanari and Chandler though, too injured most of the time

GoatBoy
06-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Mudiay/Augustin/Nelson
Harris/Murray/Miller
Faried/Arthur
Jokic/Nurkic

Denver's lowkey got a nice thing going now that I look at their roster, along with a decent coach in Malone. Gotta ship out Gallanari and Chandler though, too injured most of the time
Yeah they definitely have a nice young front court, both of those centers have great potential. Mudiay/Harris back court has good potential as well. Things are looking up for Denver finally!

SilkkTheShocker
06-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Saw the username and thread title and thought "this doesn't make any sense at all." Then I read the OP and everything is normal again

:cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2016, 04:54 PM
:roll: :roll:

Finally a rightful King of the forum is back... bringing the wisdom and the lolz.

Real14
06-29-2016, 05:05 PM
Going to be interesting to see how many titles Bron would win with only 1 all star (don't say that he did it with 0 cuz Irving and love are still considered all Stars in their prime).

Spurs m8
06-29-2016, 05:16 PM
Everyone knows now that no one wants to go to the Lakers.

Won't change for a long time....

NugzFan
06-29-2016, 08:26 PM
Mudiay/Augustin/Nelson
Harris/Murray/Miller
Faried/Arthur
Jokic/Nurkic

ship out gallo/chandler for who though? probably wouldnt get much in return so rather just keep them as they are good locker room guys and dont cost too much.

SouBeachTalents
06-29-2016, 08:31 PM
Going to be interesting to see how many titles Bron would win with only 1 all star (don't say that he did it with 0 cuz Irving and love are still considered all Stars in their prime).

LeBron won more titles in 5 years than the Knicks have in 70

SilkkTheShocker
06-30-2016, 07:36 AM
LeBron won more titles in 5 years than the Knicks have in 70

:roll: :oldlol: :roll:

GINOBILI!
06-30-2016, 07:44 AM
I'm going to laugh when the Knicks continue to miss the playoffs despite their fans celebrating Rose and Noah. :lol

JtotheIzzo
06-30-2016, 07:49 AM
Mudiay/Augustin/Nelson
Harris/Murray/Miller
Faried/Arthur
Jokic/Nurkic

Murray is the best player on that team.

NugzFan
06-30-2016, 07:53 AM
Murray is the best player on that team.

Andrei89
06-30-2016, 08:47 AM

Gud bait is gud. Il take it.

Lebron won a title with 0 All Stars :applause:

SilkkTheShocker
06-30-2016, 10:07 AM
Geographical location is not as significant as it used to be for players. As it stands now. Wolves management trumps Lakers management by a mile.

C'mon man. We all know the TimberTurds are going to blow this.