PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest Basketball fans I have met are Lebron haters

Nilocon165
06-29-2016, 04:28 PM
This is just going by personal experience. Internet, real life, whatever.

The ones that scream "Kobe!" While shooting in a pickup game are also the dumbest.

I've noticed that I can actually have basketball discussions with people who respect Lebron and think he's one of the best of all time.

Unlike when I try to tell somebody I think lebron is better than Kobe all time and they go "hurr durr but Kobe haz 5 ringz and Lebron haz 2 factz only"

This isn't even a Simon-esque lebron Stan troll post these are just facts.

NBAGOAT
06-29-2016, 04:31 PM
agreed actually. Ik a few Lebron stan dumbasses too but usually, it's lebron haters. There are just so many of them out there who only repeat some cliche they heard on First Take.

SilkkTheShocker
06-29-2016, 04:32 PM
Not even trying to sound racist, but usually the black people I know or I have met have been the most misinformed on the game.

Nilocon165
06-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Not even trying to sound racist, but usually the black people I know or I have met have been the most misinformed on the game.
Yeah they're usually the ones who just go by "alpha" "clutch" and rings

ScalsFan21
06-29-2016, 04:42 PM
I have noticed that as well. You can usually tell based on whether a person has a high level of basketball knowledge if they value LeBron's game at a top 2-5 level all time. Typically you can tell before they even let you know if they like or dislike the King.

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2016, 04:49 PM
Agreed, Ive also noticed than people of Indian nationality, have a very small basketball acumen.

Nilocon165
06-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Agreed, Ive also noticed than people of Indian nationality, have a very small basketball acumen.
:roll:

You just reminded me of ths Indian kid at my school who calls himself "The Basketball King" but didn't know shit about it when I discussed the nba with him

Real14
06-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Dray N klay, fudge, scuzzy and the rest of those awful retarded alts are not dumb?:lol OP REALLY can't accept REALity for shit!:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Dray N klay, fudge, scuzzy and the rest of those awful retarded alts are not dumb?:lol OP REALLY can't accept REALity for shit!:oldlol:

example numero #1

the guy who has 'puhcee' in every third post.. a compete illiterate

90sgoat
06-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Nilocon you best watch yourself, you was cool for a while, are you going Simon now, watch out bro, don't make me mad. Ask Dray N Klay what that feels like.

Nilocon165
06-29-2016, 04:56 PM
Nilocon you best watch yourself, you was cool for a while, are you going Simon now, watch out bro, don't make me mad. Ask Dray N Klay what that feels like.
Read the bottom of the op.

This is just what I observed from personal experience

I don't know if you're a lebron "hater" or not but you definitely seem to know your bball so you don't apply here

Real14
06-29-2016, 04:57 PM
example numero #1

the guy who has 'puhcee' in every third of his post.. a compete illiterate
Every third? Damn you're retarded.

Real14
06-29-2016, 04:59 PM
He was like that retard the whole time, he sure didn't fool me. You know Damn well he's some bran Stan's alt.

Knoe Itawl
06-29-2016, 05:04 PM

Not even trying to sound racist, but there are a lot of white guys who actually hate black people but loooove them some rap, and basketball, etc. I really don't understand these types of people. I mean, on ISH you have a lot of racists who choose to spend their time on a board about a sport dominated by black athletes. Racists are sick, demented people so I guess that explains this inexplicable behavior. It would be like me hanging out at InsideNHL and putting down white people. lol. How stupid would that be?

But back to the OP. Since a lot of hardcore Lebron haters are Kobe stans, and Kobe stans are the biggest idiots in sports, then it makes sense.

Nilocon165
06-29-2016, 05:05 PM
He was like that retard the whole time, he sure didn't fool me. You know Damn well he's some bran Stan's alt.
http://i66.tinypic.com/8vswp2.jpg
Nice try.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-29-2016, 05:12 PM
ppl will find reasons and ways to hate Lebron for no real good reason.

After the Finals, me (an actual GSW fan) got into a debate w/ a few other GSW "fans" about who the best player in the NBA is. I said LeBron, they all said Curry cuz he's MVP. They also said LeBron was classless for stepping over Draymond. I wanted to punch them all. ...except for the hot 20 y/o chick. I wanted to punch her, but w/ my dong.

But I had to remind them that LeBron wrecked Curry in the Finals, LeBron led both teams in all major stats, 1 MVP doesn't mean shit in a vacuum nor equate to "best player", and that Draymond kicks and punches ppl in the balls. And if you actually watch basketball, there's no doubt he's the best player in the NBA.

They still were like "nah, don't like LeBron, he's a bitch. Steph is best".

Spurs m8
06-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Kobe stans are just the dumbest f*cks out by far

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2016, 05:18 PM
ppl will find reasons and ways to hate Lebron for no real good reason.

After the Finals, me (an actual GSW fan) got into a debate w/ a few other GSW "fans" about who the best player in the NBA is. I said LeBron, they all said Curry cuz he's MVP. They also said LeBron was classless for stepping over Draymond. I wanted to punch them all. ...except for the hot 20 y/o chick. I wanted to punch her, but w/ my dong.

But I had to remind them that LeBron wrecked Curry in the Finals, LeBron led both teams in all major stats, 1 MVP doesn't mean shit in a vacuum nor equate to "best player", and that Draymond kicks and punches ppl in the balls. And if you actually watch basketball, there's no doubt he's the best player in the NBA.

They still were like "nah, don't like LeBron, he's a bitch. Steph is best".

those are the casual joe fans.. hard to communicate with them.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-29-2016, 05:23 PM
those are the casual joe fans.. hard to communicate with them.
it is. And even if not casual, still blinded by homerism.

90sgoat
06-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Not even trying to sound racist, but there are a lot of white guys who actually hate black people but loooove them some rap, and basketball, etc. I really don't understand these types of people. I mean, on ISH you have a lot of racists who choose to spend their time on a board about a sport dominated by black athletes. Racists are sick, demented people so I guess that explains this inexplicable behavior. It would be like me hanging out at InsideNHL and putting down white people. lol. How stupid would that be?

But back to the OP. Since a lot of hardcore Lebron haters are Kobe stans, and Kobe stans are the biggest idiots in sports, then it makes sense.

Basketball is not a black sport, this is why people become racists, white people invented the sport, white people made it popular, a white guy is the top 3 goat, the best point guard ever (stat wise) is white, the best centers are white, the best colleges are white.

Fukking racist as hell.

Bankaii
06-29-2016, 05:40 PM
Basketball is not a black sport, this is why people become racists, white people invented the sport, white people made it popular, a white guy is the top 3 goat, the best point guard ever (stat wise) is white, the best centers are white, the best colleges are white.

Fukking racist as hell.
White people didn't make it popular. MJ is the most transcendent player in NBA history, and he's black.
There is no white person in any decent top 3 list. Bird is 6 at best, and even then that's really pushing it.
The best point guard in almost every aspect is Magic, period. Oscar is better statistically than Stockton too.
The consensus top 5 centers are Shaq, Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem, and Russell, whom are again, all black.

Choose another sport bud, maybe nascar. Basketball is not the sport for a racist.

Lebronxrings
06-29-2016, 05:43 PM
Kobe stans are just the dumbest f*cks out by far
This

sodapop
06-29-2016, 05:43 PM

Fukking racist as hell.

Who cares about the race of a basketball player. The game of basketball should be the only thing that matters. Judge the stats, not the color.

90sgoat
06-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Who cares about the race of a basketball player. The game of basketball should be the only thing that matters. Judge the stats, not the color.

Black racists care a lot.

Try reading up on Duke for example.

LebronsHairline
06-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Multiple Alts in session, circle jerk commence.

Lebron fans are the dumbest because they think he's GOAT, when time and time again, from analysts, players, to fans all say Jordan is GOAT.

The only thing Goat about L ebron is that his stans are sheep.

bobopenguin
06-29-2016, 06:46 PM
cough *dray n klay* cough.

Nilocon165
07-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Relevant