PDA

View Full Version : Report: Warriors players recruited Kevin Durant all season

Ca$H
06-29-2016, 05:36 PM
http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/report-warriors-players-recruited-kevin-durant-all-season

Bran might get a taste of his own medicine since he is the pioneer of collusion. :oldlol:

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 05:38 PM
https://s32.postimg.org/xbiol2q05/King_Curry.png

The 1st and 2nd in PER are teaming up...

Remember what LeBron did?

https://s31.postimg.org/65kecrkor/lebroncollude.jpg

1st, 2nd, 4th highest PER in the league joined up

Imagine if Curry joined up with Kevin Durant AND Westbrook...

That is what LeBron did

J Shuttlesworth
06-29-2016, 05:41 PM
LeBron didn't join a 73 win team with 3 all stars/two straight finals appearances/1 championship

NEXT

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 05:43 PM
LeBron wasn't joining a team that had the best record of all time the season before, and just had 2 straight finals appearances/1 championship/back to back mvp

NEXT

It's not Curry's fault that he lead the Warriors to such a good record

LeBron left because he couldn't do what Curry did

So joined up with the 2nd and 4th highest PER leaders in the league

That would be like Curry recruiting Kevin Durant AND Russell Westbrook

Ca$H
06-29-2016, 05:44 PM
LeBron didn't join a 73 win team with 3 all stars/two straight finals appearances/1 championship

NEXT

This whole Durant to Warriors scenario wouldn't even be a possibility if it wasn't for Bran. Bran paved the way for collusion. I think that will be his true legacy.

J Shuttlesworth
06-29-2016, 05:44 PM
73 Wins
3 All Stars
2 Finals Appearances in a row
1 Chip

MOAR HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spurs m8
06-29-2016, 05:47 PM

It'll give you another player to throw under the bus when Curry is choking

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 05:50 PM
This whole Durant to Warriors scenario wouldn't even be a possibility if it wasn't for Bran. Bran paved the way for collusion. I think that will be his true legacy.

What LeBron did was a lot worse. He joined up with the 2nd and 4th in PER and took paycuts to make it work.

That would be like Curry joining up with Kevin Durant AND Russell Westbrook

Wally450
06-29-2016, 05:52 PM
Unanimous MVP and 73 game winner Steph Curry needs more help. Guy is a Finals loser.

bigkingsfan
06-29-2016, 05:53 PM
4-3

Dray n Klay
06-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Needs MOAR help :lol :banana:

Ca$H
06-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Needs MOAR help :lol :banana:

Since you're a Durant stan pretending to be a Bran stan will you still stan Durant he if goes to the Warriors?

Dray n Klay
06-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Since you're a Durant stan pretending to be a Bran stan will you still stan Durant he if goes to the Warriors?

Who the f*ck are you?

:oldlol: :banana:

r0drig0lac
06-29-2016, 06:05 PM
when I thought it was impossible to hate even more this team
:facepalm

HoopSuperstar
06-29-2016, 06:07 PM

You forgot he also joined in M. Chalmers Joel Anthony, J. Jones While Curry has Bogut who was 2nd defensive team. Iguodala 1st defensive team and former All-Star So when you take a team into notice don't forget about the rest players.

Ca$H
06-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Who the f*ck are you?

:oldlol: :banana:

I'm Simon.

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 06:11 PM
You forgot he also joined in M. Chalmers Joel Anthony, J. Jones While Curry has Bogut who was 2nd defensive team. Iguodala 1st defensive team and former All-Star So when you take a team into notice don't forget about the rest players.

They wont be able to keep all of those players plus Durant so your point is moot(And if you are speaking to Cav fans, Andrew Bogut only plays 12 minutes per game and the team doesn't miss him if he is out...especially in a game 7 :oldlol: )

What LeBron did was join up with the 2nd AND 4th leaders in PER

That would be Curry joining up with Kevin Durant AND Russell Westbrook

RedBlackAttack
06-29-2016, 06:11 PM
I'm sure important guys on a 73-win rotation who will be free agents like Barnes, Barbosa and Ezeli really appreciated their teammates "recruiting" a player on a rival team to come and take all of their potential respective salaries. Great chemistry and bonding idea.

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 06:13 PM
I'm sure important guys on a 73-win rotation who will be free agents like Barnes, Barbosa and Ezeli really appreciated their teammates "recruiting" a player on a rival team to come and take all of their potential respective salaries. Great chemistry and bonding idea.

If you want to push some narrative that those guys shit the bed because they heard people were talking to KD...then go for it

sounds pretty insane if you ask me though :lol:

Dray n Klay
06-29-2016, 06:14 PM
These guys are professionals

You can't be so lovey dovey

It's a mans game

Gotta deal with it

Seems like Curry couldnt

A slight knee tweak caused him to miss 2 weeks of basketball

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 06:17 PM
Seems like Curry couldnt

A slight knee tweak caused him to miss 2 weeks of basketball

Curry suffered a major MCL injury

He came back in two weeks, a full week before the healing timetable for the injury

This caused a re-aggravation of the MCL injury, which never got to fully heal throughout of the course of the high minute and high intensity playoff games

FireDavidKahn
06-29-2016, 06:18 PM

He came back in two weeks, a full week before the healing timetable for the injury

This caused a re-aggravation of the MCL injury, which never got to fully heal throughout of the course of the high minute and high intensity playoff games
It ain't major if it didn't require immediate surgery.

G0ATbe
06-29-2016, 06:24 PM
God I hope Durant goes through with it. Just wanna see how quickly LeGM scrambles and begs for a 1 or 2 more all star teammates. And the massacre that'll await him in the finals will be marvelous.

bitedez
06-29-2016, 07:29 PM

Sounds like an excuse. This is a man's game:lol

raprap
06-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Durant should make a verbal agreement with the Warriors and still sign with the Thunder. :lol

Bobcats2013
06-29-2016, 07:39 PM
God I hope Durant goes through with it. Just wanna see how quickly LeGM scrambles and begs for a 1 or 2 more all star teammates. And the massacre that'll await him in the finals will be marvelous.

the servant finally gets his revenge and gets back his soul:bowdown:

TheCalmInsanity
06-29-2016, 07:45 PM
The 1st and 2nd in PER are teaming up...

Remember what LeBron did?

1st, 2nd, 4th highest PER in the league joined up

Imagine if Curry joined up with Kevin Durant AND Westbrook...

That is what LeBron did

Wait so this Curry guy is teaming up with the 2nd best in PER?

This Warriors team you speak of.. they had 73 wins, and need more help?

You're doing this to yourself broski

OKC Adonis
06-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Wait so this Curry guy is teaming up with the 2nd best in PER?

This Warriors team you speak of.. they had 73 wins, and need more help?

You're doing this to yourself broski

They need something... they still lost...

RedBlackAttack
06-29-2016, 09:33 PM
If you want to push some narrative that those guys shit the bed because they heard people were talking to KD...then go for it

sounds pretty insane if you ask me though :lol:
I never said anything about it having a negative impact on their play, though I'm sure it could have been an issue if it was really happening. But, if I were a starter or major contributor on a team that broke the single-season wins record and my most powerful teammates were actively trying to undermine my ability to re-sign with the team?

Yeah, I'd basically hate their guts. That's why I sort of don't buy this story. This isn't a video game... these are real players. And, a team doesn't achieve the kind of chemistry GSW had this season if they're orchestrating trades during the season with an arch rival. Those are the teams that crumble. Like, if you told me James Harden was all over Durant all season to come to Houston, I'd believe it. Or, if John Wall was trying to organize it.

It's not about building a narrative... I just don't believe it happened like that.

Nick Young
06-29-2016, 09:34 PM
Woj bomb

bdreason
06-29-2016, 09:45 PM

According to reports, LeBron had one foot out the door for two years when he was in Cleveland.

warriorfan
06-29-2016, 09:48 PM
According to reports, LeBron had one foot out the door for two years when he was in Cleveland.

and delonte had a foot in his mother too

RedBlackAttack
06-29-2016, 09:48 PM
That's a different thing than recruiting guys to take some other guy's spot when you're winning 73 games. I'm one of those who thought James' departure was years in the making. I don't see the parallel with this situation and that.

The Warriors set the entire NBA on fire in the regular season. This report says that team leaders were actively recruiting Durant "all season long." Judging by how they were performing and -- more to the point -- how they seemed to get along as a team both on and off the court, it's an odd report, imo.

livingby3's
06-29-2016, 09:52 PM
But if LeBron, Kyrie somehow beat that team and repeat?

Cleverness
06-29-2016, 09:54 PM
Were the Warriors recruiting KD before or after Barnes turned down a $64 million contract extension (16m/yr) proposal?

Lebron23
06-29-2016, 10:08 PM
But if LeBron, Kyrie somehow beat that team and repeat?

As good as beating a 73 wins team.

bdreason
06-29-2016, 10:44 PM
That's a different thing than recruiting guys to take some other guy's spot when you're winning 73 games. I'm one of those who thought James' departure was years in the making. I don't see the parallel with this situation and that.

The Warriors set the entire NBA on fire in the regular season. This report says that team leaders were actively recruiting Durant "all season long." Judging by how they were performing and -- more to the point -- how they seemed to get along as a team both on and off the court, it's an odd report, imo.

Those Cavs teams were winning 60+ games and were favorites in the East. During that time LeBron was secretly making plans with players on two other teams, in his conference, to leave his hometown team. Abandoning your hometown team to join up with two other interconference rivals is worse than recruiting an upcoming free agent to join your team.

Cleverness
06-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Those Cavs teams were winning 60+ games and were favorites in the East. During that time LeBron was secretly making plans with players on two other teams, in his conference, to leave his hometown team. Abandoning your hometown team to join up with two other interconference rivals is worse than recruiting an upcoming free agent to join your team.

Quit on his team too

https://media.giphy.com/media/GyUKKx6JphXQk/giphy.gif

Prime_Shaq
06-29-2016, 11:31 PM
If Durant does go to the Warriors, who gets more hate? Curry or Durant?

SwishSquared
06-30-2016, 06:33 PM
Those Cavs teams were winning 60+ games and were favorites in the East. During that time LeBron was secretly making plans with players on two other teams, in his conference, to leave his hometown team. Abandoning your hometown team to join up with two other interconference rivals is worse than recruiting an upcoming free agent to join your team.The best RS team of all time with the best 5 man lineup ever recruiting at least the 2nd highest profile pending FA of the class throughout the season isn't a fantastic look for some of the Dubs players.

LBJ did plan on teaming up with Wade/Bosh in some city for 2+ years. That was bad.

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2016, 06:38 PM

If you see it the short sighted way you do...

reality is LeBron was dragging mediocre rosters to 60+ gms and got zero support in the playoffs, and probably started thinking about leaving in '10 somewhere...

this isnt even close to being that acceptable.

Meanwhile, your ass was on here not too long ago talking about Ronaldo being the ultimate millenial superstar, and now that hes torched your city you try to turn your back on him :lol

Megabox!
06-30-2016, 06:42 PM
the servant finally gets his revenge and gets back his soul:bowdown:
Plot twist: he loses to Lebron again in 5....again :lol

Hey Yo
06-30-2016, 06:50 PM
July 6th, 2010.

There have been various reports that Toronto was working on a sign-and-trade deal with Cleveland for Bosh, and that James is trying to convince him to join the Cavaliers.

Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5358312

KiiiiNG
06-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Quit on his team too

https://media.giphy.com/media/GyUKKx6JphXQk/giphy.gif
That's an epic gif for a variety of reasons. One being he's an extremely dedicated competitor... and in hindsight watching him tear off his jersey in defeat is ****ing awesome knowing those are the type of losses that helped build LeBron into the greatest pressure player of all time.

Thanks for posting

Epic.

bdreason
06-30-2016, 08:09 PM
The best RS team of all time with the best 5 man lineup ever recruiting at least the 2nd highest profile pending FA of the class throughout the season isn't a fantastic look for some of the Dubs players.

LBJ did plan on teaming up with Wade/Bosh in some city for 2+ years. That was bad.

I don't want Durant. I hope he stays in OKC.

Truth is, I don't care what LeBron did / does either. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of a Cavs / LeBron fan crying about players recruiting other players.

Rocketswin2013
06-30-2016, 08:34 PM
why the hell were they recruiting while being the goat team through the rs?

tpols
06-30-2016, 08:42 PM
why the hell were they recruiting while being the goat team through the rs?

golden state was GOAT'ing in the regular season due to abundance of chemistry, not talent. They dont have Jordan, or Wade's or Lebron's.. physical freaks.. hell they didnt even have anyone as physically talented as scottie pippen. But through sheer skill and teamwork they were GOAT'in.. so they might've been trying to bridge the talent gap.

it's alright though, the team has learned its lesson.. been humbled and good chance they'll have another shot next year.

SwishSquared
06-30-2016, 09:58 PM
I don't want Durant. I hope he stays in OKC.

Truth is, I don't care what LeBron did / does either. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of a Cavs / LeBron fan crying about players recruiting other players.Point taken.

I just don't like the sound of some Dubs players actively trying to bring somebody else on board to wipeout competition by a larger margin, while in the midst of a historic season. It'd be fun to watch Durant on the Dubs, but I think honestly that's a worse precedent for future "parity" in the league than the "Superfriends." Not that the league has really ever had parity, but it pretends like it does...