:roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
06-30-2016, 06:53 PM
Karma is a great thing.

Kobes legacy :roll:

They can have Kyle Anderson for free

hateraid
06-30-2016, 06:53 PM
Lol. Can't wait for the fourth pick from the Lakers to fall in our laps.

Dr Seuss
06-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Lol. Can't wait for the fourth pick from the Lakers to fall in our laps.

yeah keep that decade long rebuild going

no pun intended
06-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Good. I don't see the need for the Lakers to instant rebuild so quickly. Buss and the front office need to get off their high chairs and come to terms with the reality and necessity of building a basketball team from the ground up.

Hey Yo
06-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Karma is a great thing.

Kobes legacy :roll:

They can have Kyle Anderson for free
OP was referring to Birdman....just spelled his last name wrong.

:lebronamazed:

hateraid
06-30-2016, 07:16 PM
yeah keep that decade long rebuild going

Don't hop on the bandwagon when it steamroller through your city

Levity
06-30-2016, 07:21 PM
Good. I don't see the need for the Lakers to instant rebuild so quickly. Buss and the front office need to get off their high chairs and come to terms with the reality and necessity of building a basketball team from the ground up.

too lazy to look for the tweets right now. but i was surprised to read that both jim and mitch have a realistic grasp on free agency, and the lack of bites we'll be getting. and that jeanie is actually the one with this antiquated "everyone wants to play for us" vision, like its still the showtime/ ShaqKobe era.

90sgoat
06-30-2016, 07:27 PM
I like Kobe but taking the franchise hostage like that was pretty selfish.

On the other hand what does it say about the pussified league when no one had the balls to call him out. The man got a bigger walkoff than MJ, this era is such a bitch:facepalm

brownmamba00
06-30-2016, 07:29 PM
Nic Batum, Demar Derozan, Bismack Biyombo and Mike Conley have meetings set up with the Lakers.

Altho Whiteside would've been great...FA is yet to begin.

Dray n Klay
06-30-2016, 07:32 PM
Pa

The

Tic

feyki
06-30-2016, 07:32 PM
Nic Batum, Demar Derozan, Bismack Biyombo and Mike Conley have meetings set up with the Lakers.

Altho Whiteside would've been great...FA is yet to begin.

:rolleyes:

dazzer87
06-30-2016, 07:33 PM
60 millions for these hacks...........:roll:

r0drig0lac
06-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Pa

The

Tic

:roll:

scuzzy
06-30-2016, 08:02 PM
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Pa. The. Tic.

WOW

Lebron Fam and Laker haters hold this W

I got no more room for em :lol

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-30-2016, 09:44 PM
OP was referring to Birdman....just spelled his last name wrong.

:lebronamazed:
Not Ryan Anderson? :biggums:

SwishSquared
06-30-2016, 10:00 PM
I like Bazemore & Biyombo, but shouldn't they also look at guys like Lance Thomas, Tyler Johnson, Solom Hill, Mahimni, even Jared Dudley? I mean there are some more role player types that they could find.

Lebronxrings
06-30-2016, 10:16 PM
hehehe

scuzzy
07-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Scratch off Bazemore, just resigned w ATL

ClipperRevival
07-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Funny thing is Brazemore was a Laker 2 seasons ago and we let him walk, not even giving him the minimum. I said huh? Long, athletic wing?

Lakers are great at scouting prospects out of college but are terrible at dealing with veterans. They let Gasol and Howard go for nothing. Could've signed Isaiah Thomas but didn't. And he WANTED to come here. If we make the right moves, we have Isiah and Brazemore on great contracts.

And now Mosgov? Really?

oh the horror
07-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Scratch off Bazemore, just resigned w ATL

Do you plan on adding to any convo or continuing acting like an obnoxious kid in every thread? I mean dude you've gone from actual sentences to just completely being an ass in every thread now. You don't handle your team victories very well dude.

oh the horror
07-01-2016, 11:22 PM

This.

I'm also not sure why they believe high end veterans would want to sign here. Our prospects are a question mark right now because they have no long term experience or have showcased enough so far and the lakers are not a "win now" team. Most of these vets want to contend.

The lakers and their fans need to come to terms with this taking another season or two of the rookies getting more experience and showing that they are capable of competing out there before any veterans in the league will consider them.

Lakers Legend#32
07-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Oh God, Make It Stop!

Bond007
07-02-2016, 12:48 AM
This.

I'm also not sure why they believe high end veterans would want to sign here. Our prospects are a question mark right now because they have no long term experience or have showcased enough so far and the lakers are not a "win now" team. Most of these vets want to contend.

The lakers and their fans need to come to terms with this taking another season or two of the rookies getting more experience and showing that they are capable of competing out there before any veterans in the league will consider them.

This. Just get the 1st or 2nd pick :applause:

Chokefree
07-02-2016, 05:31 AM
"Kobes relieving us with his cap space"

"Tankbe and Tank commander"

"Everyone wants to come to LA"

"Durant and Simmons 2017"

Alllllll that hype Laker fans

Nadda damn thing to show for it

honestly you're a fvcking dumbass....your team just won the championship and you are here still talking about the lakers? WTF is wrong with you, you fvcking peasant? Clean my fvcking toilet already or ill have your mom clean my toilet again.....seriously PM me, and ill fvcking kill you

Dray n Klay
07-02-2016, 05:34 AM
honestly you're a fvcking dumbass....your team just won the championship and you are here still talking about the lakers? WTF is wrong with you, you fvcking peasant? Clean my fvcking toilet already or ill have your mom clean my toilet again.....seriously PM me, and ill fvcking kill you

Nigel, are you bald? :oldlol:

Doranku
07-02-2016, 05:36 AM
Despite the EMBARRASSING Mozgov signing, the Lakers have a nice Russell/Clarkson/Ingram/Randle core.

Much better than, say, the joke of a 76ers franchise who have been tanking for two decades. :oldlol:

NZStreetBaller
07-02-2016, 05:40 AM
Pfff we've had tones of great moments great players etc. Hard times happen....

smoovegittar
07-02-2016, 08:51 AM
OP confirms his douchiness... like most of LeBron's Honeycomb Hideout kids.

Effin' man up already, twit.

scuzzy
07-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Well there goes Biyombo :lol

oh the horror message is hidden because he is on your ignore list

^^ 15k posts, kid has no life but following me around with his alts alts alts

FireDavidKahn
07-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Lakers.:oldlol:

They decided to sign Mozgov instead of Biyombo:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

He was 8 MIL cheaper.:oldlol: :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
07-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Well there goes Biyombo :lol

oh the horror message is hidden because he is on your ignore list

^^ 15k posts, kid has no life but following me around with his alts alts alts

You're the one in a Lakers thread though....he is a Lakers fan....who is following who?

scuzzy
07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Andddddd there goes Anderson

Whelp, that's your free agency Laker fans

Mozgov and Deng it is

:roll: ::roll: