PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't Lakers amnesty Kobe back in 2013?

Dray n Klay
06-30-2016, 10:56 PM
Having Kobe play for them from 2013-2016 have literally pushed them back for 5 years

If they amnestied Kobe:

Dwight stays in 2013

They sign Melo in 2014

Starting lineup

Russell
Clarkson
Melo
Randle
Dwight

Lakers would have been contenders the last 2 seasons if they just got rid of Kobe :roll: :roll:

Now Lakers are paying for it, they won't be contenders till 2020 at the earliest :banana:

LikeABosh
06-30-2016, 10:59 PM
From a pure basketball/business standpoint your right. But you simply can't amnesty ****ing Kobe if your the Lakers, cmon. Them Kobe stan cholos would burn Staples Center to the ground. :oldlol:

raprap
06-30-2016, 11:02 PM
Kobe is a cancer man. You just don't get rid of cancer

KiiiiNG
06-30-2016, 11:04 PM
Is there anybody on this site that consistently makes better threads than the OP?

This dude is ISH royalty

Entertaining, clever, knowledgeable, and in touch. Seriously never seen a bad thread from this guy

And he brings up yet another great point about the Lakers poor management. It was obvious after baldbe ruptured his Achilles that he was nothing more than a limping tumor... so what do the Buss's decide to do? Invest 50 million into the literal cancer, even though they should've dumped his ass back in 2013! :facepalm

Holy mackerel. :oldlol: Lakers are now a disaster because Kobe guilt-tripped those poor saps into keeping him around. Hopefully it's a lesson learned for those folks. Gotta learn to cut the cord even if it means backlash from loyal retards. (kobe fans)

Dray n Klay
06-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Is there anybody on this site that consistently makes better threads than the OP?

This dude is ISH royalty

Entertaining, clever, knowledgeable, and in touch. Seriously never seen a bad thread from this guy

And he brings up yet another great point about the Lakers poor management. It was obvious after baldbe ruptured his Achilles that he was nothing more than a limping tumor... so what do the Buss's decide to do? Invest 50 million into the literal cancer, even though they should've dumped his ass back in 2013!

Holy mackerel. Lakers are now a disaster because Kobe guilt-tripped those poor saps into keeping him around. Hopefully it's a lesson learned for those folks. Gotta learn to cut the cord even if it means backlash from loyal retards. (kobe fans)

I swear I just shed a tear reading your post :cry:

Thank you, its great to get acknowledgment from knowledgeable posters such as yourself for my threads.

I'm an objective poster, with no biases, just trying to tell the truth.

I used to be a Big Time Laker fan, but its a shame to see Kobe literally cancer the Lakers into oblivion. We could have had a great future. But Kobe literally burnt the franchise to the ground :(

I'm a fairly new poster (just joined in Feb) and its funny seeing all the Kobe stans get on me like i'm trolling them, but I'm just speaking the truth. :confusedshrug:

KOBE IS THE DEFINITION OF CANCER

Seeing every notable free agent leave the Lakers cause of Kobe, is like that kid in the park that never gets picked for ball, Kobe is THAT Guy.

Its sad to see but also funny. Kobe ruined his legacy in the span of 3 years, and would be lucky to be Top 15 all-time after the disaster the Lakers are in right now :banana: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

Lebronxrings
06-30-2016, 11:39 PM
OP the first rookie and mvp winner!? :eek:

coin24
07-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Why didn't OPs mom abort

Dray n Klay
07-01-2016, 01:19 AM
I'm only 3 inches at most :(

Now now its okay, its not like you have sex anyway :oldlol: