PDA

View Full Version : Describe your InsideHoops style!

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 01:54 AM
I simply LOVE using strategically placed CAPITALIZED words to EMPHASIZE or ILLUSTRATE a point

I also use the single sentence paragraph format, adapted from savvy Message board legend Kennethgriffin

I also don't mind the sarcastic post with an exclamation mark at the end of it!

I've also adapted a current trend of using CAPITALIZED onomatopoeia's in mostly a celebratory facet! (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! - Ric Flair/Fudge) I'm now trying out new WOO formats like, WAHOOOOOOO!, or YAWOOOOOOOOOO!

When I post rolling smilies (My GO-TO emoticon laugh response)... I always go 3. No more, no less

If you want to be a top poster on InsideHoops... You NEED to refine your style, this is a message to all you up and comers out there!

YABADABAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 01:54 AM
..WHOOPS wrong forum! aha!

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 02:01 AM
Also! The use of trademark words is VITAL to a distinct and POWERFUL style!

I use the word, 'bro' to setup pretty much anything

It's the john stockton in my arsenal, can setup ANYTHING!

Example: Bro, LeBron is a top 5 player EVER

Akrazotile
07-01-2016, 02:01 AM
:djparty

WE. IN. HERE.

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 02:03 AM

WE. IN. HERE.
BOOM!

See this rookies?

THIS is DISTINCT style

You see this and you INSTANTLY know who it is

Throw in a pitbull gif and it literally DOESN'T GET BETTER!

ScalsFan21
07-01-2016, 02:07 AM
I simply LOVE using strategically placed CAPITALIZED words to EMPHASIZE or ILLUSTRATE a point

This is the GOAT.

KiiiiNG
07-01-2016, 02:09 AM
Damn think I innovated EVERYTHING in the op at one point!

Insane.

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 02:13 AM
Damn think I innovated EVERYTHING in the op at one point!

Insane.
It's why you're a former ISH MVP and one of the best posters in the GAME bro!

The dummies won't understand the power of this.. "It's just a message board bro!"

Bro, it's about creating powerful and response-provoking text

Not even joking, InsideHoops has developed my Copywriting skills (The art of creating worded advertisements to get the customer to do something (Buy/subscribe/promote/etc)

It's helped me expand my youtube channels and businesses

And EVEN helped me land some freelance work on the side on Upwork

WOOOOOOOOO!!

KiiiiNG
07-01-2016, 02:21 AM
It's why you're a former ISH MVP and one of the best posters in the GAME bro!

The dummies won't understand the power of this.. "It's just a message board bro!"

Bro, it's about creating powerful and response-provoking text

Not even joking, InsideHoops has developed my Copywriting skills (The art of creating worded advertisements to get the customer to do something (Buy/subscribe/promote/etc)

It's helped me expand my youtube channels and businesses

And EVEN helped me land some freelance work on the side on Upwork

WOOOOOOOOO!!
I'm retired from the game and coast off past results, but I ABSOLUTELY FEEL YOU BROTHER! Well ****ing said!

Just a game? Then why the **** were people so desperate for my spot? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Truth is, this is a major media platform, and a raucous social environment. Only the STRONG, WITTY, AND BEAUTIFUL survive. It's Brittany bitch! :lol

Akrazotile
07-01-2016, 02:25 AM
In getting stiff as a ****ing BRICK right now reading about all our styles bros.

The Lebron family is so unified right now I legit think we have become one omnipresent being. The Lebron Family is no longer a collection of posters - it is ONE single GOD LEVEL poster with a mathematically infinite degree of IQ, creativity, and dominance.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhat a time!!!!!!!

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Look at all the PASSION here!

It ****ing SEEPS through the words and into the mind

ZING!

BOINGOS!

This is POWERFUL message board posting

Compare that to how the average schmuck posts...

"Stephen Curry is an awesome and cool basketball player. He is unanimously the best shooter of all time, and that can't be debated! I am also a big fan of the Cavs and my name is warriorfan alt#5"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

LAMEOS

Where was the passion???

ABSENT

Nilocon165
07-01-2016, 02:38 AM
:eek:

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

Proud to be apart of THE FAM.

KiiiiNG
07-01-2016, 02:38 AM
In getting stiff as a ****ing BRICK right now reading about all our styles bros.

The Lebron family is so unified right now I legit think we have become one omnipresent being. The Lebron Family is no longer a collection of posters - it is ONE single GOD LEVEL poster with a mathematically infinite degree of IQ, creativity, and dominance.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhat a time!!!!!!!
Holy shit.. this post helped me finally figure it out! The omnipresent being you talk about is.... wait for it....

LEBRONS ****. Yes! We are all different nerve-endings on LeBron's massive shaft all working seamlessly together to provide El King with thick hearty erections!

:lebronamazed:

Bro... it all makes sense now. LeBron's dick is US!

Im Still Ballin
07-01-2016, 02:41 AM
Size Matters!!!