PDA

View Full Version : Dallas or Miami for Whiteside?

329 Services
07-01-2016, 04:04 AM
This is no brainer, waste your career with old farts in Miami like Bosh, Dragic and Wade. Or hop on to a potential great project in Dallas?

masonanddixon
07-01-2016, 04:04 AM
Dallas is 38 year old The Almighty and no one else.

aj1987
07-01-2016, 04:05 AM
This is no brainer, waste your career with old farts in Miami like Bosh, Dragic and Wade. Or hop on to a potential great project in Dallas?
:biggums: :biggums:

Are you retarded? Winslow, J-Rich, and TJ. Miami >> Dallas.

DMAVS41
07-01-2016, 04:06 AM

Please Miami.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 39m39 minutes ago
Miami swung back momentum with Hassan Whiteside in meeting tonight, league sources tell @TheVertical. Heat regained footing with Dallas.

:D

Dallas isn't worth shit anyway unless something drastically changes.

I always wanted Dirk to get 20 years with us, but at this point...I almost hope he ****ing leaves...and Rick with him just to make Cuban and his dumb**** butt buddy Nellie Jr. look like the idiots they are at managing a franchise.

aj1987
07-01-2016, 04:07 AM
Please Miami.

Miami swung back momentum with Hassan Whiteside in meeting tonight, league sources tell @TheVertical. Heat regained footing with Dallas.

I always wanted Dirk to get 20 years with us, but at this point...I almost hope he ****ing leaves...and Rick with him just to make Cuban and his dumb**** butt buddy Nellie Jr. look like the idiots they are at managing a franchise.
Dirk on the Heat would be amazing. He's 38, but he can still shot and that's the thing Miami desperately needs. He'd never leave Dallas though.

329 Services
07-01-2016, 04:08 AM
Please Miami.

You dont want Whiteside?

DMAVS41
07-01-2016, 04:11 AM
You dont want Whiteside?

God no.

Why would you want a bad character guy that is a problem when he has no money...and then give him 100 million.

While knowing he's over-rated hugely defensively and often plays like an idiot.

Not saying he sucks...he doesn't...he's very good. But I don't want to deal with him for 4 years on this team at that price...even with the cap increases.

This team is a dumpster fire anyway unless something changes in a big way...why would Whiteside want to come to Dallas? What is the draw?

R.I.P.
07-01-2016, 06:04 AM
God no.

Why would you want a bad character guy that is a problem when he has no money...and then give him 100 million.

While knowing he's over-rated hugely defensively and often plays like an idiot.

Not saying he sucks...he doesn't...he's very good. But I don't want to deal with him for 4 years on this team at that price...even with the cap increases.

This team is a dumpster fire anyway unless something changes in a big way...why would Whiteside want to come to Dallas? What is the draw?

Well if you don

DMAVS41
07-01-2016, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Well if you don

brain drain
07-01-2016, 06:20 AM
The fact is, Dallas needs to rebuild through the draft.

At this point, they're not good enough to attract top level FAs (and actually, even when they were better they never managed to do that).

So all they can do is to sign beta "stars" for top money (like Chandler & Matthews).

In the end, they'll never really improve that way, especially since Dirk keeps getting older so they'd need better support every year - which they don't manage to get. So they'll keep fighting for the 8th seed, 1st round fodder is the best outcome.

Signing Whiteside won't fix this, he's not the solution.

The best decision for all parties involved is to for Dallas to "trust the process" and tank for a few years.

Dirk should go to a contender and try to compete for a championship. That way he can have one or two years of meaningful basketball before retiring.

And after a few high picks Dallas will have a future as a team, because right now, they don't.

StephHamann
07-01-2016, 07:05 AM
Whiteside used the Mavs to get max money from the Heat.

That's it Cuban again beeing a ****ing idiot

brownmamba00
07-01-2016, 07:22 AM
Dallas' could be in the lottery next year...Cuban just got ****ed over again, people in the league don't respect the guy.

Dirk should leave Dallas

SilkkTheShocker
07-01-2016, 07:26 AM
Seems like it's a yearly thing with Dallas getting s.hit on in free agency. Whats the deal with this?