PDA

View Full Version : is lebron james the greatest teammate of all-time?

Keno
07-01-2016, 06:39 PM
LeBron James ‏@KingJames 6 hours ago
Congrats to my brother Big fella Mozzie on the deal with the Lakers!! Enjoy LA. Dinner on you

LeBron James ‏@KingJames 2 hours ago
Congrats to my brother! @matthewdelly on his deal! Good luck in Milwaukee! Very deserving to you and your family. 1

congratulating all his former teammates that got contacts else where. lebron seems like the greatest teammate and legend to ever play with. so humble off the court, caring about everyone and so unselfish on the court, always sharing the rock, looking to get you involved. this man right here ladies and gentleman, is the goat.

90sgoat
07-01-2016, 06:42 PM
MJ is the best teammate, literally will beat the weak out of you.

Dray n Klay
07-01-2016, 06:43 PM

That makes for a good teammate, but not for a good son

R.I.P :(

Keno
07-01-2016, 06:45 PM

:facepalm top 5 worst teammates.

WayOfWad3
07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Vince Carter won "Teammate of the Year" this year, but in terms of all time? LeBron's got to be in the running, sacrificing all his scoring opportunities to set up teammates

Gifted Mind
07-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Tyson Chandler

Lebronxrings
07-01-2016, 06:49 PM
lebrons always put his teammates before himself. Why do you think everyone wants to play with him and not kobe

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 06:50 PM
lebrons always put his teammates before himself. Why do you think everyone wants to play with him and not kobe
it may be because Kobe's retired :cheers: but you probably don't follow anything around the league besides bron so I wouldn't expect a *** stain like you to know it.

Keno
07-01-2016, 06:51 PM
it may be because Kobe's retired :cheers: but you probably don't follow anything around the league besides bron so I wouldn't expect a *** stain like you to know it.

even in kobe's prime no one wanted to play with that black hole. it's reality bro.

NBAGOAT
07-01-2016, 06:53 PM
this is Magic.

Lebronxrings
07-01-2016, 06:53 PM
aw look this retard came out of his hole after the meltdown by his baby boy in the finals. Were you celebrating 2/7

90sgoat
07-01-2016, 06:54 PM
That makes for a good teammate, but not for a good son

R.I.P :(

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/05/article-2620779-1D97259C00000578-768_634x524.jpg

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 06:55 PM
even in kobe's prime no one wanted to play with that black hole. it's reality bro.
except karl malone, gary payton, steve nash, dwight howard, pau gasol, artest, odom and a shit ton of good role players.
You're a functioning idiot mate

Lebronxrings
07-01-2016, 06:57 PM
except karl malone, gary payton, steve nash, dwight howard, pau gasol, artest, odom and a shit ton of good role players.
and how did that work out...:lol

Dray n Klay
07-01-2016, 06:58 PM

:lol :roll:

Keno
07-01-2016, 06:59 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ether.

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 07:00 PM
5 rings.
Which is more than what the "greatest teammate ever" managed to achieve :cheers:

Dray n Klay
07-01-2016, 07:03 PM
5 rings.
Which is more than what the "greatest teammate ever" managed to achieve :cheers:

And he wasnt the best player for any of them :oldlol:

Nilocon165
07-01-2016, 07:12 PM
SexSymbol is ish's punching bag.

Literally nobody takes his posts seriously

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 07:12 PM
And he wasnt the best player for any of them :oldlol:
Well by the logic OP and your alts are arguing, that kinda makes him a better teammate, letting his teammates shine and everything, right? :cheers:
Don't back yourself into a corner, you're gonna piss your pants again m8

Lebronxrings
07-01-2016, 07:14 PM
SexSymbol is ish's punching bag.

Literally nobody takes his posts seriously
This. He gets destroyed on this board on a daily basis.

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 07:19 PM
This. He gets destroyed on this board on a daily basis.
you're sort of like a prostitute who's face got cummed on but the gentleman who cummed on her got a little of white stuff on his pants so you claim that both parties got cummed on, but in reality you're the one who's swallowing

Nilocon165
07-01-2016, 07:19 PM
you're sort of like a prostitute who's face got cummed on but the gentleman who cummed on her got a little of white stuff on his pants so you claim that both parties got cummed on, but in reality you're the one who's swallowing
YAWNNNNNNN

SilkkTheShocker
07-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Malone himself said Shaq was the one that recruited him and Payton. Odom and gasol were traded for. Nice try, queer.

SilkkTheShocker
07-01-2016, 07:26 PM
5 rings.
3 rings and Counting/4 Mvps >>> 5 rings (3 of them sidekick) pity MVP.

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 07:28 PM
Malone himself said Shaq was the one that recruited him and Payton. Odom and gasol were traded for. Nice try, queer.
it's cool to see you here, considering you had to disappear the last two seasons after the finals to cover in shame.
this is your first july as a poster on ISH in the last 3 years, congratz.

Nilocon165
07-01-2016, 07:30 PM
it's cool to see you here, considering you had to disappear the last two seasons after the finals to cover in shame.
Way to change the subject retard!

Haha!!

SilkkTheShocker
07-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Nice punt. In other words, you got nothing.

AintNoSunshine
07-01-2016, 07:38 PM
King James literally putting millions in scrubs' pockets:oldlol:

Other people money too:bowdown: :bowdown:

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Nice punt. In other words, you got nothing.
I kinda do, I named names of people who wanted to play in a team with Kobe Bryant on it. And the funny thing is there are a lot more names to name.

Nilocon165
07-01-2016, 07:41 PM
I kinda do, I named names of people who wanted to play in a team with Kobe Bryant on it. And the funny thing is there are a lot more names to name.
Everyone hated kobe. Go ahead and list some off. You know, since this IS an argument and you actually have to prove your point. Provide sources too.

SexSymbol
07-01-2016, 07:56 PM
Everyone hated kobe. Go ahead and list some off. You know, since this IS an argument and you actually have to prove your point. Provide sources too.
ok.
Chris Paul wanted to play with him.
Dwight Howard wanted to play with him over anyone else.
Rick Fox said that Kobe made him a lot better then he actually was.
Horry obviously loved playing with him and admired his work ethic.
Odom broke down not just in basketball but in life after leaving LA. Specifically has said that Kobe is his motivator in basketball.
Jamison said that it was great to be with him.
Gasol has consistently mentioned him as a great teammate.
I can do this all day, it's just that I don't want to waste more of my time when i'm arguing against a guy who's IQ is single digits

Lebron23
07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
ok.
Chris Paul wanted to play with him.
Rick Fox said that Kobe made him a lot better then he actually was.
Horry obviously loved playing with him and admired his work ethic.
Odom broke down not just in basketball but in life after leaving LA. Specifically has said that Kobe is his motivator in basketball.
Jamison said that it was great to be with him.
Gasol has consistently mentioned him as a great teammate.
I can do this all day, it's just that I don't want to waste more of my time when i'm arguing against a guy who's IQ is single digits

Kobe is a cancer. Just like you being the cancer of this forum. You are so stupid. Go F*ck yourself.

Nilocon165
07-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Kobe is a cancer. Just like you being the cancer of this forum. You are so stupid. Go F*ck yourself.
:lebronamazed:

Holy shit! Get his ass!

JT123
07-01-2016, 08:48 PM

:facepalm This is a blatant lie. Dwight wanted to be traded to Brooklyn, but the Magic refused to give him his wish. He SETTLED for Kobe and the Lakers, and got out of town the first chance he got! :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

SexSymbol
07-02-2016, 06:57 AM
:facepalm This is a blatant lie. Dwight wanted to be traded to Brooklyn, but the Magic refused to give him his wish. He SETTLED for Kobe and the Lakers, and got out of town the first chance he got! :oldlol:
He said in an interview when he was still with Magic who he wanted to play with most and said Kobe.

Jasper
07-02-2016, 09:41 AM
He sure trys to get the best out of his teammates .. . even when he leaves or they leave.

AT9
07-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Tim Duncan.

SpaceJam
07-02-2016, 12:06 PM
OP acting like LeBron only does this...

DWade
‏@DwyaneWade
Congrats to my guy Joe Cool...Dinners on you in Utah big homie.

DWade
‏@DwyaneWade
Big big congrats to @youngwhiteside Your dedication and hard work to the game has finally paid off..#Caniborrow5dollars

DWade
‏@DwyaneWade
@LuolDeng9 Congrts my brother. Now you can afford your own @stance socks..One of my all time favorite teammates. Proud to call you a friend!

Sakkreth
07-02-2016, 12:08 PM
SexSymbol are you even from Lithuania? I remember calling you out for not being Lithuanian but you did not answer and just copied my location description.