PDA

View Full Version : OT: Cleveland Indians won their 14ths straight games setting a franchise record

Lebron23
07-01-2016, 09:59 PM
ESPN (@espn)
2 hours ago - View on Twitter
All Cleveland does is win! The @Indians won their 14th straight, breaking a franchise record set in 1951.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmURjIAW8AA-QAx.jpg

The Cleveland Cavaliers Effect.

BigBoss
07-01-2016, 10:04 PM
You live in the Phillipines

RedBlackAttack
07-01-2016, 10:15 PM
The Indians have looked really good all season long. Now, the best teams in July aren't always the best teams in October, but this is easily the best squad the Tribe has put together since at least 2007, and probably the best since 1997... a team that was an out away from being WS champs.

They're solid across the board.

scuzzy
07-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Browns fan here, can confirm

Brace for the worst NFL season in franchise history

RedBlackAttack
07-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Browns fan here, can confirm

Brace for the worst NFL season in franchise history
They literally couldn't be any worse than they have been the last few years. It isn't humanly possible. At least going 0-16 guarantees us the No. 1 pick. We're always just atrocious enough to be laughed at by the nationally media, but somehow find a way to win enough games not to get the best players in the draft.

scuzzy
07-01-2016, 10:33 PM
They literally couldn't be any worse than they have been the last few years. It isn't humanly possible. At least going 0-16 guarantees us the No. 1 pick. We're always just atrocious enough to be laughed at by the nationally media, but somehow find a way to win enough games not to get the best players in the draft.

Believe it or not with our vet Oline completely gone now (all we had) and the difficulty of our schedule you can bank on the Brownies losing nearly every game brotha. Our team is nearly all rooks and sophomores. Take a quick peak at the schedule and honestly try to pick even one win.:facepalm :(

I live in Cali now but grew up in Parma, there's a browns backer right down the street I go to at 10am PT when they kickoff. Trust me, I love me some dog pound but this year will be something like no other

Hey Yo
07-01-2016, 10:39 PM
PGA Bridgestone Firestone tournament being played in Akron this week.

The guy currently in second place at-3 under, David Lingmerth........his uncle was the kicker for the Browns in 1987.

D-Wait
07-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Always good to see a Cleveland team win, but who cares about baseball :lol
(though I'm from Germany, so I dont get the excitement with this sport at all)