PDA

View Full Version : Pistons nab Jon Leuer

jayfan
07-02-2016, 02:18 PM
4 yrs / 42 mil

Detroit
07-02-2016, 02:41 PM
4 yrs / 42 mil

Heard of his name before, don't know much about him. Whats the deal? Is he good? Can the Pistons get him?

jayfan
07-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Heard of his name before, don't know much about him. Whats the deal? Is he good? Can the Pistons get him?

http://arizonasports.com/story/718315/espn-insider-free-agent-jon-leuer-a-potential-steal/

NattyPButter
07-02-2016, 02:51 PM
He could probably average 20pts and close to 10 rebounds if he got the mins. The Pistsons are starting to look real good with all these shooters around Drummond.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-02-2016, 02:56 PM
He could probably average 20pts and close to 10 rebounds if he got the mins. The Pistsons are starting to look real good with all these shooters around Drummond.
Agreed to both statements. I'm curious if they'll still start the 2 tweeners at the F's or play a true PF in Leuer/Ellenson?

Either way, god, I'm tempted to pick them as a Top 4 team. Really deep now, have defense, shooting...just gotta hope Reggie isn't chucking up 25 shots a game. :rolleyes:

jayfan
07-02-2016, 02:57 PM

Actually, we're still thin on shooters. Leuer is one, but Ish isn't. Leuer probably won't be on the floor with Drummond a whole lot. Those are the only two signings so far.

jayfan
07-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Agreed to both statements. I'm curious if they'll still start the 2 tweeners at the F's or play a true PF in Leuer/Ellenson?

Either way, god, I'm tempted to pick them as a Top 4 team. Really deep now, have defense, shooting...just gotta hope Reggie isn't chucking up 25 shots a game. :rolleyes:

Leuer may work his way into a larger role if he plays/shoots well, but I wouldn't expect him to start over Morris/Harris any time soon.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Actually, we're still thin on shooters. Leuer is one, but Ish isn't. Leuer probably won't be on the floor with Drummond a whole lot. Those are the only two signings so far.

Bullock, KCP (not lived up to shooting potential), Gbinije? Even Ellenson has a good mid-range J (not 3's, but still is spacing).

yeah, what has been wrong w/ KCP. Didn't even realize his 3P% was so low...

Jasper
07-02-2016, 04:42 PM
I should pistol whip the pistons.... :rant