PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Heat are (getting) Screwed

WayOfWad3
07-03-2016, 12:52 PM
Tyler Johnson just signed with the Nets for 4/$50 mil (Heat can match), Joe Johnson just left them for the Jazz for 2/$22 mil, Luol Deng left to the Lakers for 4/$72 mil, Chris Bosh is eating up a quarter of the salary and may not ever play again, the team has pissed off Wade and he may not come back, personally I just don't see Durant coming over, Haslem's probably going to leave, Dragic isn't worth his contract, it's just really hard to see anything good really coming out of this free agency period for the Heat. What do you guys think is going to happen?

Tldr: Heat aren't in a good position to do anything now

coined
07-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Pat Riley is the new Joe Dumars. Pistons fans loved Dumars as GM/President for him putting the 2004 - 2009 pistons team. Pat Riley is living off lebron success ( 2011 - 2014).

He should let younger person run the Heat organization

LikeABosh
07-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Pat Riley is the new Joe Dumars. Pistons fans loved Dumars as GM/President for him putting the 2004 - 2009 pistons team. Pat Riley is living off lebron success ( 2011 - 2014).

He should let younger person run the Heat organization
Fvcking retard

FreezingTsmoove
07-03-2016, 02:15 PM
They gave BIG minutes last year to two great rookies

Winslow and Josh can easily replace Deng and Joe Johnson

Haymaker
07-03-2016, 02:27 PM
They gave BIG minutes last year to two great rookies

Winslow and Josh can easily replace Deng and Joe Johnson

Yup.

GrapeApe
07-03-2016, 02:38 PM
A bit of an overreaction there. By all accounts, Bosh will be playing. Whiteside is locked in. Wade will eventually sign. That's a 3 all-star type core heading into the season (assuming no KD). Winslow and J-Rich are both very promising young guys. They'll need to fill out the roster, but minus Deng, the main pieces from last year's team will be there. Not the worst thing in the world, especially if the two rookies can continue to develop.

WayOfWad3
07-03-2016, 02:42 PM
A bit of an overreaction there. By all accounts, Bosh will be playing. Whiteside is locked in. Wade will eventually sign. That's a 3 all-star type core heading into the season (assuming no KD). Winslow and J-Rich are both very promising young guys. They'll need to fill out the roster, but minus Deng, the main pieces from last year's team will be there. Not the worst thing in the world, especially if the two rookies can continue to develop.
I probably am overreacting, but I'm just seeing all these players the Heat planned on staying leaving, and I just really don't want Wade to go anywhere else

HurricaneKid
07-03-2016, 02:54 PM

By all accounts? Show me ONE account.

Bosh isn't coming back and Mia doesn't get any salary relief until next year.

GrapeApe
07-03-2016, 03:04 PM
By all accounts? Show me ONE account.

Bosh isn't coming back and Mia doesn't get any salary relief until next year.

It's been the word around south Florida all summer and Riley himself has said that he expects Bosh to be back. In fact, it's reportedly part of his pitch get to KD. Of course there are some people who are less optimistic, but the top brass within the organization is moving forward under the assupmtion that Bosh will be playing.