PDA

View Full Version : Pau Gasol Just Signed With The Wolves?

FireDavidKahn
07-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Todd Scharber
‏@ScharberTodd
@DWolfsonKSTP @ZacharyBD check this out on NBA TV scroll

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cmd4s9NUIAEYTOO.jpg

:wtf: I'm guessing it was just a misprint as nothing else has come out yet, but....:D

ALBballer
07-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Would be a great signing for Minny. Gasol is a quality vet that can mentor KAT and provide leadership and experience to the team, and Minny can hide his weaknesses on defense.

Gasol won't win a ring on this team but between him and Garnett they will help set a solid foundation.

But I still think he signs with a title contender.

lilteapot
07-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Would be a great signing for Minny. Gasol is a quality vet that can mentor KAT and provide leadership and experience to the team, and Minny can hide his weaknesses on defense.

Gasol won't win a ring on this team but between him and Garnett they will help set a solid foundation.

Guy would have KG and Gasol mentoring him, wow.

Nash
07-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Gasol shoud go compete, not mentor young guys.

AngelEyes
07-03-2016, 07:16 PM

What is Garnett there for? Why would you need two guys to mentor Towns?

Akrazotile
07-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Personally Id rather see Gasol go make a fringe contender into a legit contender, but obv it's his decision what he wants to do. Of course the Rubio connection helps Im sure, as he knows he'll get plenty of touches and involvement in the offense. Still, seems like a weird situation in which to finish his career. Oh well.

ALBballer
07-03-2016, 07:37 PM
What is Garnett there for? Why would you need two guys to mentor Towns?

Yeah it's a bit redundant but Gasol can actually still play and be productive. KG would be better in providing work ethic and motivation, and Gasol was the better technical player and can help develop KAT post moves.

I really like this Wolves team and under a coach like Thibs I think they have set themselves up well for the future. Adding Gasol would be a valuable addition.

poido123
07-03-2016, 08:38 PM
PLEEEEAASE take him. We don't want to pay a 35+ year old a 18-20 mill contract.

Old, slow and shit on defense. Makes stupid noises on the court like Boozer used to.