PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel bad for LeBron fans? They only had 2 weeks of joy b4 it turned to terror

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-03-2016, 05:48 PM
2 weeks of joy, celebration, retribution against their enemies, and all the trolling and spam they could manage.

And now that has turned into full on terror, anger, confusion and a little bit of shame because to protest KD going to GSW means they have to deal with there hero's similar past and actions.

What a time! :yaohappy:

Ben Simmons
07-03-2016, 05:50 PM
This thread is gonna look stupid if returns to OKC

Mr Feeny
07-03-2016, 05:53 PM
2 weeks of joy, celebration, retribution against their enemies, and all the trolling and spam they could manage.

And now that has turned into full on terror, anger, confusion and a little bit of shame because to protest KD going to GSW means they have to deal with there hero's similar past and actions.

Why would they?
Their idols legacy is already etched in stone as a top 3 player all time.
Your idol retired ranked outside the top 11 all time and can only be moved down:lol

Keno
07-03-2016, 05:56 PM
nothing to be worried about. more joy when lebron beats durant on gsw, the most stacked team in history, surpassing last year's gsw.

DaSeba5
It's nearly impossible to trash LeBron anymore. He defeated a "historic" team with monster stats and delivered on his promise to bring a championship to Cleveland. As annoying as LeBron fans are, they should still be on cloud 9 just for that alone. His legacy is sealed. And I don't like the Cavs or LeBron fans.

KobeLookLike2Pac
This thread is gonna look stupid if returns to OKC

Regardless. All their gloating has turned to whining and concern. Even if it is just for a brief moment. It is welcome. :oldlol:

The LBJ family = Full Panic Mode

Fudge
07-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Simon says:

MELTDOWN.

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Why would they?
Their idols legacy is already etched in stone as a top 3 player all time.
Your idol retired ranked outside the top 11 all time and can only be moved down:lol

That's the difference between me and you. I'm a team fan, you're a celebrity fan boy. Real Cav fans probably hate you too. :roll:

Mr Feeny
07-03-2016, 06:04 PM
That's the difference between me and you. I'm a team fan, you're a celebrity fan boy. Real Cav fans probably hate you too. :roll:

"Real cavs fans".
You're implying I'm a cavs fan:oldlol:

You asked about Lebron fans and I told you they won't be worried. Their idols legacy is sealed already, no matter what happens. He'll go down as a top 3 player all time minimum if he doesn't play another game.
Your idol wasn't good enough to be considered a top 11 player:oldlol:

Dray n Klay
07-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Not at all :oldlol:

The LeBron Fam is currently all together sipping champagne in the EXCLUSIVE Top 5 Family Island resort.

http://www.privateislandsmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Amillarah-Private-Islands.gif

Ask scuzzy, Fudge, insanitykills. We're currently living that GOOD life.

Only members of the Top 5 families are allowed. The only poster not here is 3ball from the Jordan Fam.

But we living Good, brah :hammertime: :djparty :djparty

Mr Feeny
07-03-2016, 06:14 PM

The LeBron Fam is currently all together sipping champagne in the EXCLUSIVE Top 5 Family Island resort.

http://www.privateislandsmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Amillarah-Private-Islands.gif

Only members of the Top 5 families are allowed. The only poster not here is 3ball from the Jordan Fam.

:applause:

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-03-2016, 06:34 PM

That was yesterday.

Shit looks like Katrina today muthafkr. :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
07-03-2016, 06:38 PM
That was yesterday.

Shit looks like Katrina today muthafkr. :oldlol:

Not really because top 3 all time is sealed and etched :lebronamazed:
Meanwhile Kobe retires outside the top 11 and dropping :banana:

MP.Trey
07-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Nobody cares about Durant's team up attempt. Talk ti me when he has a ring on his finger.

Old Man River
07-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Not really because top 3 all time is sealed and etched :lebronamazed:
Meanwhile Kobe retires outside the top 11 and dropping :banana:
top 3 is 3/6?

AintNoSunshine
07-03-2016, 06:51 PM
KD's a known Lebron bish, like Curry, DRose, Paul George. If anything KD joining Warriors is a good thing for Cavs fan.

BallsOut
07-04-2016, 12:11 PM

:applause:

SilkkTheShocker
07-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Problem is GS was supposed to be unbeatable last season. And their two best players happen to be LeBron's personal j.izz rags

Funktion
07-04-2016, 12:14 PM

:lol

Trollsmasher
07-04-2016, 12:15 PM
LeBron is no doubt the GOAT when he beats this team so I am pretty happy:lol

red1
07-04-2016, 12:17 PM
this is actually ideal for bron fans. kd/warriors are now the most hated team and bron is the underdog AGAIN

lets go :pimp:

HoopSuperstar
07-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Terror was going for 73 wins for a full season to fall short in the finals... So they would never beat the Bulls team. If they've won the title it would've been different.

BallsOut
07-04-2016, 02:31 PM

Nah, Lebron fans are the worst.

bigkingsfan
07-04-2016, 02:33 PM
They won a title they had no business winning. :yaohappy:

Indian guy
07-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Huh? I see this move as nothing but a win-win for LeBron. Beat GSW and he has a legit case for GOAT. Lose? Who gives a sh!t? That's the most stacked team in the history of the league. Still remains top 3.