PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett vs. Kevin Durant

Lebron23
07-04-2016, 12:18 PM
I think Garnett was the better player during their primes. And he didn't have a teammate that was as good as Westbrook.

And he still led the Wolves in the Western Conference Finals. They would have beaten the Lakers if Sam Cassell was healthy.,

BigNBAfan
07-04-2016, 12:23 PM
I think Garnett was the better player during their primes. And he didn't have a teammate that was as good as Westbrook.

And he still led the Wolves in the Western Conference Finals. They would have beaten the Lakers if Sam Cassell was healthy.,

Two completely different players whose roles are completely different.

Next up, Shaq vs Iverson right?

veilside23
07-04-2016, 12:24 PM

True plus KG didnt join the celtics in his prime and he joined a 16 win celtic team

KD joined a 73-9 team ... 2nd comment is right as well completely different players... I thought KG was fake ..

KD is worst

Lebron23
07-04-2016, 12:30 PM
True plus KG didnt join the celtics in his prime and he joined a 16 win celtic team

KD joined a 73-9 team ... 2nd comment is right as well completely different players... I thought KG was fake ..

KD is worst

Garnett was as good as prime Duncan. It sucks that he had a $hitty supporting casts. Only in 2004 that the Wolves surrounded him with better teammates.

lilteapot
07-04-2016, 12:30 PM
KG is definitely better. Not as good as corer as KD but he's still a great scorer and a WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better defender.

veilside23
07-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Garnett was as good as prime Duncan. It sucks that he had a $hitty supporting casts. Only in 2004 that the Wolves surrounded him with better teammates.

am happy he got 1 ring he was still the best player in 08 celtics for sure