PDA

View Full Version : No, Lebron did not start all of this

LBJ 23
07-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Lebron did not join Boston Celtics and Garnett, Pierce and Allen trio after they beat him. Surely he formed a better team for himself but the goal was still to beat the team which he lost to and prevented him from winning a chip.

What Durant just did is completely DIFFERENT :oldlol:

rzp
07-04-2016, 12:39 PM
What about 04 lakers fab four?

Derka
07-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Yeah but he and Bosh and Wade did start it. And its really no different. And frankly, the lengths people have to go to in order to try and differentiate the two instances are pretty comical :lol

Bobcats2013
07-04-2016, 12:40 PM
hes taking an L now, but when he gets his ring nikkas wont give a phuck

MP.Trey
07-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Don't worry. People blame LeBron voodoo for injuries. They blame LeBron for flopping. They blame LeBron for this. They'd blame LeBron if their house burnt down.

USABall
07-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Exactly. I'm an OKC fan. LeBron is a patriotic man, he chatted and likely flirted with the idea of joining some friends to play basketball as professionals, on some team, somewhere, during the 2008 Olympic basketball tournament.

Durant systematically abandoned a team that was right there versus GSW, even after publicly shaming the idea many years previous. OKC made a smart move in the off season, and Durant bailed in hopes of a quick fix.

LBJ 23
07-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Yeah but he and Bosh and Wade did start it. And its really no different. And frankly, the lengths people have to go to in order to try and differentiate the two instances are pretty comical :lol

I'm not even mad for this move, it will be really interesting to see how everything unfolds and can't wait for it. So there is surely no hate on Durant from my part.

But you can't say that it's no different. You know what would be 10x times worse than Decision and Miami team? Lebron joining Boston, and that's just what Durant did. So yea, it's completely different.