PDA

View Full Version : This is actually a blessing in disguise for lebron

Random_Guy
07-04-2016, 01:07 PM
It's basically a win-win situation for Lebron.
For one, his legacy has already been cemented after this year. More importantly though, this takes the pressure off Lebron, win or lose.
He wins? He's going to be considered even by his haters as at least in the same tier as Jordan.
He loses? Nobody cares, because most people think he is supposed to lose anyway. No pressure for bron bron, and we all know how well bron plays when theres no pressure on him.

Don't know why KD would do it tho, its a lose-lose situation, regardless whether he wins or loses. But I guess the two year deal makes sense, after he gets his ring he can do the whole "go home" thing and get a ridiculous deal from OKC without worrying about being ringless.

The biggest winner is definitely the stars on the warrios like draymond green and klay thompson, players that probably wont get a legacy but will get multiple rings.

ArbitraryWater
07-04-2016, 01:09 PM
not much in this post makes sense tbh

IllegalD
07-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Damn.

LeBron Stans melting down left and right on this board. Already prepping themselves for the nightmare of LeBron racking up like 4 finals losses in a row.

Dudes couldn't even enjoy celebrating his triumph this offseason without Durant/GS taking a huge sh*t inside their mouths.

WOT

A

TIME

:banana: :roll: :yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty

Random_Guy
07-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Damn.

LeBron Stans melting down left and right on this board. Already prepping themselves for the nightmare of LeBron racking up like 4 finals losses in a row.

Dudes couldn't even enjoy celebrating his triumph this offseason without Durant/GS taking a huge sh*t inside their mouths.

WOT

A

TIME

:banana: :roll: :yaohappy: :hammertime:
I'm not a lebron fan :facepalm :facepalm
KD can do what the hell he wants and I'm fine with it, just looking at it from a third person title. Is being a lebron stan or hater the only thing you think about?