PDA

View Full Version : Warriors "fools gold"

Kingwillball
07-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Can they be great yes will they be great probably definitely in regular season. HOWEVER, they will lose Bogut they still lack size , their bench should be weakened. Will 3 to 4 guys who wants to score be able to coexist and who besides Green will do dirty work ? OKC dominated to a point with Size Cavs should trade Love for Cousins and pound the Warriors inside with Cousins, TT and Lebron. My point is the Cavs can still compete with team they have but IMO trading Love now makes more sense as against GS he still has no good matchup so get somebody like Cousins or just get a couple Athletic Wing guys for him.

PejaNowitzki
07-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Can they be great yes will they be great probably definitely in regular season. HOWEVER, they will lose Bogut they still lack size , their bench should be weakened. Will 3 to 4 guys who wants to score be able to coexist and who besides Green will do dirty work ? OKC dominated to a point with Size Cavs should trade Love for Cousins and pound the Warriors inside with Cousins, TT and Lebron. My point is the Cavs can still compete with team they have but IMO trading Love now makes more sense as against GS he still has no good matchup so get somebody like Cousins or just get a couple Athletic Wing guys for him.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

:biggums:

:roll: :roll:

:biggums:

BoutPractice
07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Perhaps this might be a case of more isn't always better...

but this situation is simply unprecedented.

A young team led by the current back-to-back MVP / latest "next MJ" candidate and 2 other all-stars, coming off the greatest regular season of all time and a near repeat... adding another MVP in his prime, who not that long ago was also considered a potential future GOAT?

It's as if the 1996 Bulls were led by a younger Jordan... and somehow managed to add Shaq to the team in the offseason without losing Pippen / Rodman.

This is a Google merging with Facebook kind of deal... an aggressive play for complete league domination. It makes the Celtics and Heat Big 3 approach look like small thinking.

Yes, it's similar in spirit to previous moves... But the magnitude is what matters - every aspect of it is simply bigger than the past, turned up to 11 as it were.

Barring injuries and chemistry issues, I have trouble seeing how this doesn't translate into 3+ championships...

So if you like your league to be competitive, it's a real problem.

r15mohd
07-04-2016, 02:12 PM
I'm thinking it implodes like the 2004/2012 Lakers