PDA

View Full Version : If I'm OKC I trade Westbrook

NattyPButter
07-04-2016, 01:30 PM
I'd trade him now instead of losing him for nothing like they did with Durant. I hit LA up for Ingram and Russel. Time to start that rebuild.

Also Durant's a little bitch for trying to get Harford to go to OKC and he knew damn well he was going to leave. Straight bitch move.

BigNBAfan
07-04-2016, 01:31 PM
I'd trade him now instead of losing him for nothing like they did with Durant. I hit LA up for Ingram and Russel. Time to start that rebuild.

Also Durant's a little bitch for trying to get Harford to go to OKC and he knew damn well he was going to leave. Straight bitch move.

yeah because the lakers are ready to take on a superstar like westbrook to make them championship worthy...

get the fck out of here

Im Still Ballin
07-04-2016, 01:31 PM
OKC could try a DMC trade and one last go with Westbrook/Dipo/Cousins

Foster5k
07-04-2016, 01:36 PM
OKC is done. No Ibaka and No Durant. Westbrook probably packing his bags next year.

End of an era for OKC. It's over for them.

TomCat
07-04-2016, 01:39 PM

Yea right...who the hell is winning in the next 8 years. Whats the point.

I blame this on Bran

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-04-2016, 01:40 PM
ESPN already said Presti probably looking into it now.

OKC could try a DMC trade and one last go with Westbrook/Dipo/Cousins
Hmm...not Westbrook for DMC? lol... I can still work w/ that. I'd like Oladipo and Sabonis, but dont think that's possible til another few months. What would you offer Sac for Cousins? Not Kanter or Adams (part of the reasons Cousins needs to get traded is cuz Sac has too many C's). Payne + 3 1st rnders? Has Sabonis signed yet? If not, he can be included, I believe?

Im Still Ballin
07-04-2016, 01:42 PM
ESPN already said Presti probably looking into it now.

Hmm...not Westbrook for DMC? lol... I can still work w/ that. I'd like Oladipo and Sabonis, but dont think that's possible til another few months. What would you offer Sac for Cousins? Not Kanter or Adams (part of the reasons Cousins needs to get traded is cuz Sac has too many C's). Payne + 3 1st rnders? Has Sabonis signed yet? If not, he can be included, I believe?
How about a Love/Cousins trade? It's obviously a downgrade, but we get an all-star level guy on a decent contract for another 4 years

One way to get a decent guaranteed return on Cousins

NattyPButter
07-04-2016, 01:47 PM
yeah because the lakers are ready to take on a superstar like westbrook to make them championship worthy...

get the fck out of here

Lakers take him then he resigns and Durant opts out of his player option GSW and they start building their super team from that.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-04-2016, 01:54 PM
How about a Love/Cousins trade? It's obviously a downgrade, but we get an all-star level guy on a decent contract for another 4 years

One way to get a decent guaranteed return on Cousins
Love + Shumpert (and of course picks), and I'll take it.

Nash
07-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Westbrook should join Lebron.

Westbrook tells Thunder he ain't resigning.
Love for Westbrook.

Kyrie
Westbrook
Lebron
TT
Frye

DaSeba5
07-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Westbrook should join Lebron.

Westbrook tells Thunder he ain't resigning.
Love for Westbrook.

Kyrie
Westbrook
Lebron
TT
Frye

This will probably happen and the NBA will be even worse.

SexSymbol
07-04-2016, 02:03 PM
OKC will be in the Playoffs next year, so they'll just have to add some all-star next year.