PDA

View Full Version : This is so much worse than what Lebron did

SpecialQue
07-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Yet Lebron's still a bitch.

Also, **** the Celtics for kicking off this superteam era. Another reason to hate those pieces of shit.

atljonesbro
07-04-2016, 01:51 PM
I agree honestly. Biggest bitch move of all time.

WayOfWad3
07-04-2016, 01:51 PM
This is a text of the situation that I just sent to a friend...
It was already the most stacked team ever, this is just ridiculous. They have 4 All-NBA players, DPOY candidate Green, the two greatest shooters of all-time, the last 3 MVP winners, a FMVP coming off the bench, a 5x champ Coach, the Logo is their GM, they already have the loudest fans in the league, the team already came off a 73-9 season, I could probably go on forever but this is insane

RRR3
07-04-2016, 01:52 PM
You shouldn't call LeBron a bitch. See 2016 finals for reference

LeBron doing the thing on tv made it worse tbqh. That said heat were never this stacked. But KD can do what he wants

SexSymbol
07-04-2016, 01:52 PM
it's not worse then what lebron did at all.
At least he didn't promise OKC a championship and to never stop until that happens.
And this backlash is nothing compared to what people talked about in 2010. No LeBron fan should ever criticize this move.

NumberSix
07-04-2016, 01:53 PM
it's not worse then what lebron did at all.
At least he didn't promise OKC a championship and to never stop until that happens.
And this backlash is nothing compared to what people talked about in 2010. No LeBron fan should ever criticize this move.
LeBron DID win Cleveland a championship. Promise fulfilled. :hammerhead:

SpecialQue
07-04-2016, 01:54 PM
You shouldn't call LeBron a bitch. See 2016 finals for reference

I did see the 2016 finals. Specifically, him whining like a bltch to get Green suspended.

SexSymbol
07-04-2016, 01:55 PM
LeBron DID win Cleveland a championship. Promise fulfilled. :hammerhead:
Yeah, sure, but back then nobody expected him to comeback and everybody on this mother earth considered him the biggest biatch.
LeBron is literally responsible for this move and has done the exact same thing, nobody should ever criticize this if they're a branstan.
And Durant wasn't born in OKC and didn't promise it anything.

moongaze
07-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Anyone with a brain and isn't a troll should be able to recognize that joining a team that hsd the best record in nba history is worse than joining a 47 win team. Oh and he just happened to have choked away a 3-1 lead to that same team.

I wonder how OKC fans feel. Do they feel like he didn't give it his all to win one out of three games to make it to the finals. Did he sabotage his team cause he's a bitch and wanted to play with golden state?

It's hard for me to believe that he gave it his all to make the finals .

D-Wait
I agree. Lebron never had Westbrook and that kind of team around him. His 2nd option was Mo Williams and Mike ****ing Brown was the coach.

NumberSix
I did see the 2016 finals. Specifically, him whining like a bltch to get Green suspended.
He DIDN'T get him suspended. He got a well deserved flagrant-1.

AirBonner
07-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Yet Lebron's still a bitch.

Also, **** the Celtics for kicking off this superteam era. Another reason to hate those pieces of shit.
The difference is kG and Ray didn't WILLINGLY go to the Celtics. So **** off.

SexSymbol
07-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Anyone with a brain and isn't a troll should be able to recognize that joining a team that hsd the best record in nba history is worse than joining a 47 win team. Oh and he just happened to have choked away a 3-1 lead to that same team.

I wonder how OKC fans feel. Do they feel like he didn't give it his all to win one out of three games to make it to the finals. Did he sabotage his team cause he's a bitch and wanted to play with golden state?

It's hard for me to believe that he gave it his all to make the finals .
It's not just joining a 47 win team, it's joining it with another all-star at that.

DaSeba5
07-04-2016, 01:58 PM
If LeBron had OKC's team in Cleveland he would have never left.

Rocketswin2013
07-04-2016, 02:02 PM
But KD can do what he wants
bingo. kd doing this is "worse" if you think what lebron did was bad at all(much worse btw). but realistically this stuff isnt "bad" these are just FA moves lol.

moongaze
07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
It's not just joining a 47 win team, it's joining it with another all-star at that.

I said anyone that isn't a troll and has a brain. This disqualifies you.

SexSymbol
07-04-2016, 02:07 PM
I said anyone that isn't a troll and has a brain. This disqualifies you.
Well I'm infinitely smarter than yourself and do not even resemble a troll.
So yeah, you kinda suck if the 47 win team + bosh is just a 47 win team for you.

Draz
07-04-2016, 02:10 PM
What did Boston do?

moongaze
07-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Well I'm infinitely smarter than yourself and do not even resemble a troll.
So yeah, you kinda suck if the 47 win team + bosh is just a 47 win team for you.

Lol not a troll. Every reply you make is illogical and is against lebron and for golden state. This is the definition of a dumbass troll. Everyone knows you're a troll and that you're retarded as shit.

moongaze
07-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Somehow joining another all star to go to a 47 win team with 1 all star , making three, is somehow worse than joining a 73 win team with 3 all stars, making it 4.

73>47
4>3
Already established all time team> a sub 50 win team .
Sexsymbol=dumb troll that can't count