PDA

View Full Version : Remember: KD is not even that good

warriorfan
07-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Before you guys start complaining too much. Let us remember that KD is pretty much a one dimensional scorer with soft tendencies. A lot of people are overreacting.

Im Still Ballin
07-04-2016, 02:55 PM
How will your relationship with kiiiing be now?

Rocketswin2013
07-04-2016, 02:56 PM
one dimensional scorer with soft tendencies

so basically just like steph curry

Cone
07-04-2016, 02:56 PM
stop. there is no one more pissed at KD leaving than me but he is instantly the Warriors best player.

warriors just got a player better than the mvp. no excuses

KingPush
07-04-2016, 02:57 PM
How will your relationship with kiiiing be now?
Like Kobe and Shaq

warriorfan
07-04-2016, 02:57 PM
so basically just like steph curry

No

Curry is tough, he boxes out Dwight Howard, can lift more than Durant, played last finals through concussion and this finals through MCL injury

MP.Trey
07-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Start the excuses early, fellas. :roll:

warriorfan
07-04-2016, 02:59 PM
stop. there is no one more pissed at KD leaving than me but he is instantly the Warriors best player.

warriors just got a player better than the mvp. no excuses

Bro, this isn't 2014, you are melting down right now

Springsteen
07-04-2016, 03:00 PM
Here we go...

ralph_i_el
07-04-2016, 03:14 PM
He's an MVP level player in his prime. He's a top-10 scorer all time IMO. Excellent defender too.

Don't be a tool

ShawkFactory
07-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Shut up

dannywpt
07-04-2016, 03:24 PM
He is an incredible player who will end up top 15 all time once he wins 2-3 championships. He is the best player on the Warriors and it's not even close. Curry is now to Durant what Kyrie is to LeBron.

Doesn't change the fact that this was a bitch move, though.

warriorfan
07-04-2016, 03:25 PM
He is an incredible player who will end up top 15 all time once he wins 2-3 championships. He is the best player on the Warriors and it's not even close. Curry is now to Durant what Kyrie is to LeBron.

Doesn't change the fact that this was a bitch move, though.

What a meltdown

P.S. it's not 2014 anymore :oldlol:

CTbasketball92
07-04-2016, 03:50 PM
KD is a better player than Curry because he is very nearly the same caliber of offensive player and, when he tries, a great defender. Also, he can score a ton of points even when he is completely off and he doesn't need nearly as much Curry does to score. KD is so good at driving and finishing that that is pretty much what he can look to do first. Curry drives as an absolute last resort, and he still plays too east/west, just like he did in last year's playoffs.

This reminds me of when people actually thought Miami was Dwade's team. It should've been obvious that LeBron is the best player.

Warriorfan, you, my friend, are on one.

Young X
07-04-2016, 03:54 PM
KD is a better player than Curry because he is very nearly the same caliber of offensive player and, when he tries, a great defender. Also, he can score a ton of points even when he is completely off and he doesn't need nearly as much Curry does to score. KD is so good at driving and finishing that that is pretty much what he can look to do first. Curry drives as an absolute last resort, and he still plays too east/west, just like he did in last year's playoffs.

This reminds me of when people actually thought Miami was Dwade's team. It should've been obvious that LeBron is the best player.

Warriorfan, you, my friend, are on one.He's not the same caliber offensive player as Curry.

Real Men Wear Green
07-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Just your average multiple scoring champion with an MVP award in his prime.

KingBeasley08
07-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Bro he's now the best player on your team. Stop clowning on him

Cleverness
07-04-2016, 04:00 PM
I'm mainly concerned about the foot injuries

bigkingsfan
07-04-2016, 04:01 PM
He's going to lead GS in scoring easily next year, or he's going to bolt.

K Xerxes
07-04-2016, 04:03 PM
He's not the same caliber offensive player as Curry.

He was in 2014, which wasn't that far back.

ralph_i_el
07-04-2016, 04:08 PM
:biggums:
Not only is he on the same tier as Curry, he has talents that directly synergize with Curry. Imagine Curry-Durant PnR. Shit, imagine Curry-Draymond PnR with Durant and Thompson looking to spot up or attack.

Durant is clearly the best Warrior in terms of attacking he basket, posting-up, and going 1-on-1. He brings a stabilizing presence to the Warrior's high-risk offense, without compromising their potential to score points in bunches. These Warriors will be able to retain their aggressive style while adding the ability to get a good shot off on-demand.

One of the knocks against Durant has been that he can sometimes be pressured off the ball. With the crafty passing and shooting of the warriors, it will be easier for Durant to get the ball in good spots than any other point in his career.

CTbasketball92
07-04-2016, 04:09 PM

Curry had a 67% true shooting percentage this year. KD had a 63 TS% while having none of the spacing of GSW, and nothing close to GSW's inexhaustible bench, while Durant also had to play defense really well, especially in the playoffs.

Durant would never get shutdown the way Curry just did if he had all of those shotmakers and a truly superior coach. Wouldn't happen. KD >>> Curry. Easy.

LikeABosh
07-04-2016, 04:15 PM
So what is Curry? Curry makes KD look like prime Pippen defensively so...

Young X
07-04-2016, 04:19 PM
I forgot people only think scoring is what makes a great offensive player.

His passing and playmaking is no where near Curry's. Curry's 2016 season is better offensively than any of Durant's.