PDA

View Full Version : Lebronies getting a taste of their own medicine

talkingconch
07-04-2016, 03:20 PM
lol at all these lebronies getting upset over durant.

Lebrons decision was 10x worse like a diva with his own TV special.

moongaze
07-04-2016, 03:40 PM

Lebron joined a 47 win team with another all star. Durant is joining a 73 win team with 3 all stars already. Yeah, totally the same thing. Thus is why I hate 99 percent of humans. People are pieces of shit and worthless. Why are people so stupid?

Lebron23
07-04-2016, 03:42 PM

Not really. Read the explanation above. KD joining the Warriors improve his legacy if he beats them again in a playoffs series.

Nash
07-04-2016, 04:11 PM
lebronies just brought a title to north east ohio

we good brah

imdaman99
07-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Lebron joined a 47 win team with another all star. Durant is joining a 73 win team with 3 all stars already. Yeah, totally the same thing. Thus is why I hate 99 percent of humans. People are pieces of shit and worthless. Why are people so stupid?
Lebron joined a team with 2 other all stars. Am I to assume he had no idea Bosh was coming over as well?

But I'm in agreement, what KD did was worse. He basically tanked the last 3 games to blow that series to the team he later joins. Very disrespectful.

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 04:18 PM

Lebron joined a team knowing full well that they were going to trade for Kevin Love after he got there. thats why he wrote nothing of Wiggins in his letter while mentioning every other young star on the Cleveland team by name. didnt even meet up with him at all for the short time that he was there. Lebron was trying to form another super team. anyone who's mad at Durant for doing the same thing is a hypocrite

FLDFSU
07-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Lebron joined a team that became a championship BECAUSE of him.

Durant is joining a team that is ALREADY a champion WITHOUT him.

Lebron joined two all-stars, one of which was a FMVP.

Durant is joining three all-stars, one of which is a TWO-time league MVP, and a FMVP that is not even one of the three all-stars.

Lebron left Mo Williams, a player that was barely an all-star--for one season only.

Durant left Russell Westbrook, universally recognized as a top 5 NBA player.

Just stop.

FLDFSU
07-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Lebron joined a team knowing full well that they were going to trade for Kevin Love after he got there. thats why he wrote nothing of Wiggins in his letter while mentioning every other young star on the Cleveland team by name. didnt even meet up with him at all for the short time that he was there. Lebron was trying to form another super team. anyone who's mad at Durant for doing the same thing is a hypocrite

Again, so why didn't Melo, Wade, Bosh, Gasol or any other all-star apparently see the "superteam" forming in Cleveland and go try to sign with them before Lebron?

Carmelo Anthony literally flew over Cleveland 1000x to meet with Chicago that summer but never once did he stop into the budding Championship roster that was the Cavs?

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Again, so why didn't Melo, Wade, Bosh, Gasol or any other all-star apparently see the "superteam" forming in Cleveland and go try to sign with them before Lebron?

Carmelo Anthony literally flew over Cleveland 1000x to meet with Chicago that summer but never once did he stop into the budding Championship roster that was the Cavs?

why would Cleveland sign any of those other players when they know they could sign Lebron? you're living in lala land if you dont think Love to Cleveland was set up before Lebron got there. why wasnt Wiggins in any of Lebrons introductions? why wasnt he mentioned specifically in his letter at all like all of the other young Clevleland players?

Lebron knew he was getting traded for Love. you're the only person that ive ever seen sell the idea that this isnt the case on any website ive been on

FireDavidKahn
07-04-2016, 04:43 PM
LeBron didn't join a team with

1) best regular season team in history
2) two time MVP, and first UMVP
3) second best defender in the league
4) best bench in the league
5) multiple all stars

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
07-04-2016, 04:46 PM
LeBron didn't join a team with

1) best regular season team in history
2) two time MVP, and first UMVP
3) second best defender in the league
4) best bench in the league
5) multiple all stars

:roll:

Seriously, LeBron joined a team with a legitimate top 3-5 superstar in Wade and a top 12-15 all-star in Bosh with a fairly inexperienced coach and terrible supporting cast. It's not even comparable imo

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Seriously, LeBron joined a team with a legitimate top 3-5 superstar in Wade and a top 12-15 all-star in Bosh with a fairly inexperienced coach and terrible supporting cast. It's not even comparable imo

Lebron formed a superteam. a team that reduced parity in the league and specifically the EC. sure Golden State may be doing it better but lets not act like Lebron was behaving in an entirely different manner when he joined Miami and now Cleveland. if Durant was a possibility for the Cavs i'd bet my life that Lebron would be out there doing anything he possibly could to get Durant on his team

DirkNowitzki41
07-04-2016, 04:55 PM

Haha, spot on. I cant believe people are stupid enough to believe LeBrons decision is ANYWHERE near as bad as what Durcant just did. Ultimate *****.

Lebron23
07-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Lebron formed a superteam. a team that reduced parity in the league and specifically the EC. sure Golden State may be doing it better but lets not act like Lebron was behaving in an entirely different manner when he joined Miami and now Cleveland. if Durant was a possibility for the Cavs i'd bet my life that Lebron would be out there doing anything he possibly could to get Durant on his team

Just shut up. LeBron beat Durcant and Carried in a playoffs series.

Spurs m8
07-04-2016, 04:56 PM
They're both p*ssies

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Just shut up. LeBron beat Durcant and Carried in a playoffs series.

**** off you little midget punk. stop following me around :oldlol:

Lebron23
07-04-2016, 05:00 PM
**** off you little midget punk. stop following me around :oldlol:

Go F*ck yourself shortie. Cavs are going to win again. Durant and Curry would retire.

moongaze
07-04-2016, 05:02 PM

How's it the same thing. Were the cavs a title team before he joined? Was Kyrie two time MVP when he joine? Did love and Kyrie even make the playoffs before he joined? This is why people do spree killings. 99 percent of people are pieces of shit and have no common sense.

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Go F*ck yourself shortie. Cavs are going to win again. Durant and Curry would retire.

if you're ever in Miami. lets get in touch, bitch. not to fight or anything. i just want to kick your sorry little ass in ball then laugh at you:oldlol:

Cavs losing next year btw

Smoke117
07-04-2016, 05:06 PM

Yeah...it's always forgotten that outside of the big three (and maybe Chalmers) the Heats line up was garbage in 2011. Lebron joining Wade and Bosh on the Heat is a far cry from a top 3 player in the league joining a team that just set the record for most wins in a season and is coming off of back to back finals appearances.

Also singling out "lebronies" like they are the only one's that are upset with this is idiotic...everyone BUT Warrior fans should be upset by this.

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 05:10 PM
How's it the same thing. Were the cavs a title team before he joined? Was Kyrie two time MVP when he joine? Did love and Kyrie even make the playoffs before he joined? This is why people do spree killings. 99 percent of people are pieces of shit and have no common sense.

the similarities are that both of these teams are SUPER TEAMS. Lebron went back to Cleveland when he did to create a SUPER TEAM. they both reduced parity in the league through their construction. the fact that Golden State went 73-9 is irrevelant when Cleveland is going 10-2 through the Eastern Conference Playoffs

So you're telling me its justifiable for people to be killed for having a different opinion then your's? just get off the internet for the day.

tpols
07-04-2016, 05:12 PM
lmao @ poongaze.. this dude is seriously off his meds.. little b!tch too. :oldlol:

Magic 32
07-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Also singling out "lebronies" like they are the only one's that are upset with this is idiotic...everyone BUT Warrior fans should be upset by this.

Why would lebronies be mad?

I'm sure that you think that Lebron can win easily, right.

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked. Surely Durant and Curry will bow to your savior .

Smoke117
07-04-2016, 05:16 PM

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked.

I'm not even a lebron fan you ****ing dipshit. I'm looking this through the glasses of a CP3 fan...my mind isn't even on the east you retard. You and your ilk are the ones that obsess over Lebron.

SouBeachTalents
07-04-2016, 05:16 PM

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked.

Well idk about all that, but he's certainly a better player than Kobe. And ranked higher too

Magic 32
07-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Well idk about all that, but he's certainly a better player than Kobe. And ranked higher too

Sure.

And higher than Duncan, Magic, Bird, Russell and Jordan and other players who never jumped around to form superteams.

Durant will remind us of that for the next 10 years.

No way this will raise the stock of old school players and their loyal career paths.

Lebron legacy is certainly cemented this summer.

FKAri
07-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Lebron formed a superteam.
A superteam with a starting lineup that included Joel Anthony and Mike Bibby :lol

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 05:39 PM
A superteam with a starting lineup that included Joel Anthony and Mike Bibby :lol

lets not forget All star Chris Bosh and MVP candidate Wade.. ran a blaze of fire through the East leaving nothing but destruction and comic sans in its wake

Inferno
07-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Everyone used to like Warriors fans. Guess it's finally time for the heel turn with KD's signing and the Finals choke :lol

moongaze
07-04-2016, 05:53 PM
the similarities are that both of these teams are SUPER TEAMS. Lebron went back to Cleveland when he did to create a SUPER TEAM. they both reduced parity in the league through their construction. the fact that Golden State went 73-9 is irrevelant when Cleveland is going 10-2 through the Eastern Conference Playoffs

So you're telling me its justifiable for people to be killed for having a different opinion then your's? just get off the internet for the day.

Lol a superteam consisting of two players that never made the playoffs and a team that was a lottery team vs a team that went to the finals two years in a row and won one. Yeah cavs went 10-2 in the East AFTER getting love and Irving 10-2 in a weak east is far from all time great playoff record. Golden state set the season record BEFORE Durant. Dumb trolls gonna dumb

moongaze
07-04-2016, 05:55 PM
lmao @ poongaze.. this dude is seriously off his meds.. little b!tch too. :oldlol:

Only a homo would think calling someone poongaze is an insult. Don't get mad that I look at girls while you stay gazing at coc

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Lol a superteam consisting of two players that never made the playoffs and a team that was a lottery team vs a team that went to the finals two years in a row and won one. Yeah cavs went 10-2 in the East AFTER getting love and Irving 10-2 in a weak east is far from all time great playoff record. Golden state set the season record BEFORE Durant. Dumb trolls gonna dumb

i'm not a troll you psychotic retard. go cry into your pillow again and taste some more of your salty tears. Kyrie Irving is nigh unguardable when his shot is falling, just like Lebron. and Kevin Love is a top 10 power forward. Cavs were the second best team in the league last year when they really started clicking. how do you play a team when if you double Lebron, you leave Kyrie playing ISO or vice-versa?( first time in Finals history that two teammates scored 41 points in the same game.) then they have three- point threats camping around the perimeter and TT hounding up all the o-rebounds. they are an offensive juggernaut and a super team for all intents and purposes

knicksman
07-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Wow bran stans really are dumb. After the draymond suspension, its obvious that the league just wants lebron to win so you need to have the best team possible if you want a chance against them. This shit wouldnt happen if the league isnt rigged

tpols
07-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Only a homo would think calling someone poongaze is an insult. Don't get mad that I look at girls while you stay gazing at coc

lol.. gazing at poon is as far as its ever gone for you.. but you're wierd dude. all you have his insults for people that disagree with you.. even more credible older posters that arent even trying to troll you. now talking about spree killings? take your meds boy.. there's something off in that small skull of yours.

tpols
07-04-2016, 06:12 PM
i'm not a troll you psychotic retard. go cry into your pillow again and taste some more of your salty tears. Kyrie Irving is nigh unguardable when his shot is falling, just like Lebron. and Kevin Love is a top 10 power forward. Cavs were the second best team in the league last year when they really started clicking. how do you play a team when if you double Lebron, you leave Kyrie playing ISO or vice-versa?( first time in Finals history that two teammates scored 41 points in the same game.) then they have three- point threats camping around the perimeter and TT hounding up all the o-rebounds. they are an offensive juggernaut and a super team for all intents and purposes

poongaze is part of wave of new trolls.. ISH has been getting progressively worse over the years

Inferno
07-04-2016, 06:19 PM
poongaze is part of wave of new trolls.. ISH has been getting progressively worse over the years

This forum has been a cesspool for a while now. No legit basketball discussion; it's all just agenda-based posting by stans :facepalm

kamil
07-04-2016, 06:21 PM
They're both p*ssies

Bingo.

moongaze
07-04-2016, 06:24 PM
lol.. gazing at poon is as far as its ever gone for you.. but you're wierd dude. all you have his insults for people that disagree with you.. even more credible older posters that arent even trying to troll you. now talking about spree killings? take your meds boy.. there's something off in that small skull of yours.

Lol it's as far as I'll go lol OK. Lol at calling a man a poongazer as an insult. I only go at idiots like yourself, sexsymbol and this dumb crackhead crimson. Warrior fan is beyond pathetic so you can't even insult him.

tpols
07-04-2016, 06:25 PM
This forum has been a cesspool for a while now. No legit basketball discussion; it's all just agenda-based posting by stans :facepalm

yup.. its reaching dangerously low levels. sucks..

HoopSuperstar
07-04-2016, 06:26 PM
So thats why Durant did it? So he followed.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmiBdKUWEAA1Q6i.jpg
I hope Westbrook does the same, until the league says wait a minute...

moongaze
07-04-2016, 06:26 PM

Retard troll. Kyrie and love never made the playoffs. Cleveland was trash. Warriors won the title in 2015. 3 all stars without Durant. Yes, you are a retarded troll.

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Lol it's as far as I'll go lol OK. Lol at calling a man a poongazer as an insult. I only go at idiots like yourself, sexsymbol and this dumb crackhead crimson. Warrior fan is beyond pathetic so you can't even insult him.

you dont possess any fire-arms do you?

would hate for someone to end up in a hospital fighting for their lives just because a couple of people online laughed at your opinion.

pauk
07-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Durant didnt join something equivalent of a Wade team that missed the playofs or got swept in the 1st round (in the east!) 4 straight years..... that would be more equivalent if Durant joined the Sacramento Kings / Demarcus or something (and why would he, OKC-Westbrook is far better)...

No... he is instead joining the best regular season team ever and arguably most stacked team in NBA history at its peak who win championships with the hypothetically #1 best player (Curry) not even winning FMVP and who were just 1-3 points away from winning another one.... with that being said, Durant wont even have to play a single minute and could win a championship next year....

THATS what Durant has done... and that is legit COLLUDING / RING CHASING...... i love Durant (his game), but it is what it is... he just fair & square is ring chasing / colluding... dude just had enough i guess, YOLO...

Goldrush25
07-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Lebron made the Cavs/Heat Finals teams. Can't say the same about KD. That's why it's not close to the same thing.

Magic 32
07-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Durant didnt join something equivalent of a Wade team that missed the playofs or got swept in the 1st round (in the east!)

This argument is amazing in it's stupidity.

Bosh was not on that team, so you can't say that sh*t

FLDFSU
07-04-2016, 07:18 PM
why would Cleveland sign any of those other players when they know they could sign Lebron? you're living in lala land if you dont think Love to Cleveland was set up before Lebron got there. why wasnt Wiggins in any of Lebrons introductions? why wasnt he mentioned specifically in his letter at all like all of the other young Clevleland players?

Lebron knew he was getting traded for Love. you're the only person that ive ever seen sell the idea that this isnt the case on any website ive been on

The reason you didn't hear of Melo or Wade or Bosh or Gasol or any other star player going to Cleveland is because Cleveland was NOT a championship roster before Lebron decided to go back there.

Nobody but Lebron makes that Cleveland team into a contender. If Carmelo Anthony "sees the light" on how good Cleveland really was and signed there and James stayed in Miami, Love would have been trying to find his way to Miami because (Insert Superstar here) + Irving + TT + Waiters + Wiggins would not have been considered even better than what Chicago had.

Again, if Lebron today decided to go to the 76ers people like you would scream how Philly really has the best roster in the East. Maybe, just maybe, IT IS LEBRON THAT IS MAKING CAVS ROSTER APPEAR BETTER THAN IT IS.

Hey Yo
07-04-2016, 07:19 PM

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked. Surely Durant and Curry will bow to your savior .
I see you climbed out of your hole.

How's LeBron's ASS taste, bitch?

Magic 32
07-04-2016, 07:26 PM
I see you climbed out of your hole.

That's not how you spell vacation.

I'm still out of here before 10.000 posts.

Especially after Durant just layed waste to the NBA.

But this opens the wound of the decision once again and makes sure that the stench of Lebron's colliuding legacy will be with us forever. If Durant wins in Golden State every young player will follow Durant. And it all can be traced back to Lebron.

Collision is permanently back on the front page of Lebron's encyclopedia page.

Sure it will destroy basketball. But at least it will take Lebron down with it.

I could not be more happy.

Stringer Bell
07-04-2016, 07:32 PM

:oldlol:

I love this forum.

Magic 32
07-04-2016, 07:35 PM
How's LeBron's ASS taste, bitch?

I thought Lebron used his balls to cheat?

moongaze
07-04-2016, 07:56 PM
yup.. its reaching dangerously low levels. sucks..

Lol at your lame attempts at insults. Oh ,gee, I gaze at female private parts. Sorry me. Like I said, only a homo would think calling someone a poongazer is an insult. Stay staring at coc you fa@@ot troll

Crimsonrain777
07-04-2016, 08:06 PM
The reason you didn't hear of Melo or Wade or Bosh or Gasol or any other star player going to Cleveland is because Cleveland was NOT a championship roster before Lebron decided to go back there.

Nobody but Lebron makes that Cleveland team into a contender. If Carmelo Anthony "sees the light" on how good Cleveland really was and signed there and James stayed in Miami, Love would have been trying to find his way to Miami because (Insert Superstar here) + Irving + TT + Waiters + Wiggins would not have been considered even better than what Chicago had.

Again, if Lebron today decided to go to the 76ers people like you would scream how Philly really has the best roster in the East. Maybe, just maybe, IT IS LEBRON THAT IS MAKING CAVS ROSTER APPEAR BETTER THAN IT IS.

the reason there were no rumors of Wade or Bosh signing in Cleveland is because they were opting out in hopes to bolster Miami with Lebron. they were of the mindset that Lebron was staying in Miami so there would be no reason for them to reach out to Cleveland. as far as your other point. Miami before the Big 3 wasnt a championship roster. Bosh and Lebron changed that. the same way Love and Lebron changed it for Cleveland when they joined up with Kyrie.

Cleveland was planning on building a young , dominant team that could compete within a couple of years time before they signed Lebron. they werent going after big free agents and most of the big free agents werent looking at them which is why they signed on David Blatt as the coach. he didnt know Lebron would be playing under him. Lebron reached out to them

nope. the point i was arguing was that Lebron went to Cleveland knowing beforehand that Kevin Love was going to be on the team. he had no intention of playing with Andrew Wiggins which is again, why he never contacted him or publically addressed him in his letter like he did with Kyrie or Dion Waiters(Dion isnt on the team anymore so no excuse there). number one pick in the draft and a player that has alot of hype surrounding him happens to be on the team that you just committed to playing with and you dont acknowledge him at all....

this has nothing to do with how dominant of a player Lebron is. he still wanted an easy path to the finals which is why he joined Miami in the first place and then left them after Wade got old and broken down. of course Lebron makes the Cavs better but that's besides the point. he wanted a team that was going to shoot right to the top of the East( if not the league) with as least resistance as possible and thats what he got.

tpols
07-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Lol at your lame attempts at insults. Oh ,gee, I gaze at female private parts. Sorry me. Like I said, only a homo would think calling someone a poongazer is an insult. Stay staring at coc you fa@@ot troll

your name is poongaze.. not poongazer.. but thats besides the point.

you're a horrible troll, and thats why everyone's calling you out in this thread. You dont know how to discuss things without making it personal.. and even going as far as talking about gunning people down that disagree with you. You will be on a watchlist soon buddy.