PDA

View Full Version : Celtics should trade for Westbrook and Kanter

Ca$H
07-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Presti loves young players and draft picks. The Cs should offer Brown, Smart, and the future Nets picks.

Real Men Wear Green
07-04-2016, 03:41 PM
It certainly wouldn't hurt to try but it's not safe to assume they would be able to make a deal with the Thunder. Plus the best player on the team plays the same position as Westbrook. Westbrook would be a major improvement of course, but the fact they are both scoring point guard makes it less of an improvement than putting Westbrook on a team that didn't have a playmaker at pg and thus makes Westbrook a little less valuable to the Celtics than most other teams.

dbugz
07-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Trading your #3 pick and a key player to rent Westbrook? seemed like a good idea.

Real Men Wear Green
07-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Trading your #3 pick and a key player to rent Westbrook? seemed like a good idea.
It would probably take a lot more than that. I'm guessing IT and the third pick would just be the start.

dbugz
07-04-2016, 04:18 PM
It would probably take a lot more than that. I'm guessing IT and the third pick would just be the start.

I'm just being sarcastic.

The F? why would you trade those players for Westbrook who for sure wouldn't re-sign to us after next season. Renting him for 1 year? :no:

Kevin_Garnett_5
07-04-2016, 04:29 PM
I don't want Westbrook for one year only to get shit on by the Mega Warriors. Keep the picks. Build for the future.