PDA

View Full Version : Born Ready to Reunite w/ Pacers

catzhernandez
07-04-2016, 04:51 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByNateTaylor

Fantastic news for anyone disgruntled by the KD news. Okay, any Pacers fan.

Great signing, obviously not official yet. But I love the pickup. He was an excellent fit in Indiana, and I think he'd thrive on this revamped squad.

M.Turner
T.Young
P.George
M.Ellis/R.Gay
J.Teague
----------
A.Jefferson
L.Stevenson
CJ Miles
R.Stuckey

Pop a mother****in bottle. It's time to celebrate.

Am I a total homer or do I really think this team challenges Cleveland in the east with the right chemistry?

homer is homer, I know.

HylianNightmare
07-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Love it, ECF date

KingPush
07-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Pacers looking really good

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Only way Pacers get Gay is if it's for Stuckey and Miles. Kings aren't trading for a SG, a no-D one at that, when they have 4 already.

Regardless, I like the Pacers too.

BallsOut
07-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Pacers should reunite Roy Hilbert too.

Teague | Ellis
George | Stuckey
Stevenson | Miles
Jefferson | Scola
Hibbert | Turner

:bowdown:

dkmwise
07-04-2016, 10:02 PM
I keep wondering why no one seems to be talking about the Pacers. I think they have a really good team now. Teague and Young were great trades and Jefferson may have been the best value of all the free agents signed. Very good all around team now.

Dro
07-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Most of Pacer nation will be glad to have him back

catzhernandez
07-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Better say it.

Watch Myles Turner be in the discussion for MIP. He's gonna be that good.

Dro
07-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Better say it.

Watch Myles Turner be in the discussion for MIP. He's gonna be that good.
I just want him to be better on the boards and develop his 3pt shot

Prime_Shaq
07-04-2016, 11:36 PM
LeBron vs PG once more?

catzhernandez
07-04-2016, 11:46 PM
LeBron vs PG once more?
I'm salivating for that once more. PG's confidence is higher than ever. I wanna see how high he excels against Bron this time.

And I want lance's heart back.

artificial
07-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Interested to see what kind of attitude Stephenson has now that he has tried his luck outside Indy -with very limited success-. If he goes back to being what he was before leaving, you can call it a success.

I personally think that a lot will depend on how much progress Myles Turner can make with starter minutes. It could go both ways: either having a very reliable big man or having a still raw and inconsistent sophomore down low. That will make a huge difference for the Pacers. Personally, rooting for Turner to blossom.

Nothing set on Gay yet?

JebronLames
07-05-2016, 12:06 AM
I'm salivating for that once more. PG's confidence is higher than ever. I wanna see how high he excels against Bron this time.

And I want lance's heart back.
PG gonna get Rekt just like the other times

catzhernandez
07-05-2016, 12:46 AM
PG gonna get Rekt just like the other times
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/5/28/5759956/pacers-heat-score-recap-nba-playoffs-2014

Shut up.

Get outta the basement and watch a game. Paul George consistently steps his game up in the playoffs.