PDA

View Full Version : What a time to be alive

Inferno
07-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Warriors actually ****ing got him!! :eek: :bowdown:

NBAGOAT
07-04-2016, 05:47 PM
congrats man. Ik most people are salty(I am a little too). No reason you and other Warriors fan shouldn't be ****ing thrilled however.

Nilocon165
07-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Yay!

The league is ruined!

Everyone rejoice!

SilkkTheShocker
07-04-2016, 05:48 PM
LeBron beating this Warriors team in the finals puts him as the unanimous GOAT.

Inferno
07-04-2016, 05:49 PM
congrats man. Ik most people are salty(I am a little too). No reason you and other Warriors fan shouldn't be ****ing thrilled however.

:cheers:

I'll be honest, I didn't really want him before the playoffs were over bc I thought the Warriors were good enough to beat the Cavs. Them choking really lowered my confidence in the team :oldlol: I welcome KD with open arms! :bowdown:

Dray n Klay
07-04-2016, 05:49 PM
PM me, baby boy

red1
07-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Congrats :lol

FKAri
07-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Unless you're a fan of a rival contender you shouldnt be salty. Its exciting. Im even more excited than when Lebron went to Miami. Its rare when as a fan you get to see these kind of extreme circumstances. The Warriors will be fun to watch.

NBAGOAT
07-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Unless you're a fan of a rival contender you shouldnt be salty. Its exciting. Im even more excited than when Lebron went to Miami. Its rare when as a fan you get to see these kind of extreme circumstances. The Warriors will be fun to watch.

I'm just a little sad CP3's chances of winning went from like 10% to essentially 0.

ArbitraryWater
07-04-2016, 05:56 PM

Looks like youre a bitch, tbh

look forward to more blowouts, shitty celebrations, Curry smirking and taking teams not seriously

and the most lopsided conference ever

This isnt fun.. fun is close series' with multiple great teams

Doranku
07-04-2016, 05:59 PM

look forward to more blowouts, shitty celebrations, Curry smirking and taking teams not seriously

lmfao @ the irony

NBAGOAT
07-04-2016, 06:02 PM

we're going get a Clippers-Spurs matchup in the playoffs most likely now. That's always fun. East should be fun too til whoever faces the Cavs. Just wonder now if Lebron and Kyrie can keep the Finals decently interesting. Also warriors could have chemistry playstyle problems ofc. I'm thinking "only" 70 wins for them.

G0ATbe
07-04-2016, 06:02 PM
lmfao @ the irony
:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
07-04-2016, 06:03 PM
we're going get a Clippers-Spurs matchup in the playoffs most likely now. That's always fun. East should be fun too til whoever faces the Cavs. Just wonder now if Lebron and Kyrie can keep the Finals decently interesting. Also warriors could have chemistry playstyle problems ofc. I'm thinking "only" 70 wins for them.

see, Im scrambling at the idea of the damn finals being competitive... shits ridiculous.

Asiantastic
07-04-2016, 06:03 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Inferno
07-04-2016, 06:04 PM

Pretty ironic considering Bron's been sweeping his way to the Finals every year :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
07-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Pretty ironic considering Bron's been sweeping his way to the Finals every year :confusedshrug:

like when it took 7 games in 2012? Or 7 in 2013? Or 6 in 2014 only to meet a far more stacked team? Same as the last two years, meeting 67 and 73 win teams?

Nice job failing the comparison retard

Asiantastic
07-04-2016, 06:12 PM

Don't mind him, Inferno. He's been imploding ever since Durant made the announcement. He even wished that Durant and Curry get injured next season. No ****ing shame at all.

BigBoss
07-04-2016, 06:12 PM
I hate the "what a time ...what a time to be alive" phrase. It's corny. Congrats on landing KD though

FKAri
07-04-2016, 06:18 PM
I hate the "what a time ...what a time to be alive" phrase. It's corny. Congrats on landing KD though
HEY! ISH's public toilet is back! Glad to see the back up was unclogged.

WHAT

A

TIME

to use the facilities :rockon:

Inferno
07-04-2016, 06:21 PM
like when it took 7 games in 2012? Or 7 in 2013? Or 6 in 2014 only to meet a far more stacked team? Same as the last two years, meeting 67 and 73 win teams?

Nice job failing the comparison retard

I wasn't being literal bro :lol

No one's given LeBron competition in the East since 2012. It's the truth. Indiana came close that year and couldn't repeat their success the next 2. :confusedshrug:

FKAri
07-05-2016, 01:57 AM
I wasn't being literal bro :lol

No one's given LeBron competition in the East since 2012. It's the truth. Indiana came close that year and couldn't repeat their success the next 2. :confusedshrug:
Ya but he has a point. Lebron wasn't sweeping. You're penalizing Lebron for beating teams?

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 01:59 AM
This move gives lebron the opportunity to be the consensus GOAT

What a time for the lebron fam.

warriorfan
07-05-2016, 02:15 AM
This move gives lebron the opportunity to be the consensus GOAT

What a time for the lebron fam.

that flew out the window the first time he colluded and left cleveland

Inferno
07-05-2016, 02:20 AM
Ya but he has a point. Lebron wasn't sweeping. You're penalizing Lebron for beating teams?

He's crying about lopsided conferences. What is the East other than a lopsided conference? :confusedshrug:

hateraid
07-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Congrats buddy. Big day for you true Warriors fans. Hope it pans out for you.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 02:59 AM
that flew out the window the first time he colluded and left cleveland
Just like curry's chances of cracking the top 100 flew out the window when they colluded with another top 5 player
:rolleyes:

coin24
07-05-2016, 03:34 AM
I'm just a little sad CP3's chances of winning went from like 10% to essentially 0.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It went from .001% to 0.000% you mean:lol