PDA

View Full Version : What will the Cavs/Warriors record be next season? McGwire/Sosa level stuff

Living Being
07-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Cavs 70-12
Warriors 71-11 (they might start slow)

Lebron23
07-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Cavs 70-12
Warriors 71-11 (they might start slow)

Cavs won't show their cards in the regular season. I can see them win 60-66 games.

It's all about winning the NBA Championship son. Regular Season winning record don't mean $hit if they don't win an NBA title.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-04-2016, 11:56 PM
lol cavs will win like 58 games

Proctor
07-04-2016, 11:57 PM
How the hell would the Cavs win 70 games if they didn't come close this year and they have only gotten worse? Not saying they're worse but they haven't gotten better at all. :oldlol:

inclinerator
07-05-2016, 12:01 AM
cavs wont bust their nuts in the rs but they probably get enough wins for a lebron mvp

SouBeachTalents
07-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Lol, the Cavs haven't even won 60 games since LeBron came back, how the fucc do you figure without adding anyone of significance they're going to suddenly become the 3rd team in NBA history to crack 70 wins :lol

I'd honestly even be surprised if the Warriors win over 67 games, after last year I think they'll take their foot off the gas a little more in the regular season and give key players more rest for the playoffs

KingPush
07-05-2016, 12:06 AM
How the hell would the Cavs win 70 games if they didn't come close this year and they have only gotten worse? Not saying they're worse but they haven't gotten better at all. :oldlol:
Healthy Kyrie and Love

They dont reach 70 though

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Cavs won't give a flying f.uck about the regular season. They literally won ever close out game on the road. And just closed out a 73 win team in their own court. Why the hell would they worry about getting 70 wins :lol :biggums:

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Healthy Big 3 would automatically improve their record. Irving missed a lot of time. And love won't be playing with a target on his back this season

KiiiiNG
07-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Regular season records are irrelevant at this point.. who ****ing cares...

How bout let's predict PLAYOFF wins.

Warriors: 16

Cavs: 13

Leftimage
Cavs

60ish wins, Lebron 26 8 7 RS MVP (Durant & Curry will cancel each other out a la Durant-WB). Some might ask: Why would Lebron "chill mode" James' stats increase when they've been gently declining for years now? Cause Lebron is a smart dude, he sees the window for MVP is closing and next year will be the perfect time to go for #5. Westbrook could threaten but I expect Thunder's rs record will be too low.

Warriors

65ish wins. KD & Curry average 26 each. Best "regular season team" in the league.

Playoffs: Both team will easily reach finals where Lebron will daddy dick his two favorite sons, easily exploiting whatever individual and chemistry issues they may have. Cavs in 6, Lebron 4th FMVP, begins to legitimately challenge Jordan for GOAT status.

Can't f.uck.ing wait for next season !

Living Being
Healthy Kyrie and Love

They dont reach 70 though
I'm assuming they will still make a move to improve themselves.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Regular season records are irrelevant at this point.. who ****ing cares...

How bout let's predict PLAYOFF wins.

Warriors: 16

Cavs: 13

Wow...if LeBron even wins 1 game against this Warriors team in finals he's the automatic GOAT

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm assuming they will still make a move to improve themselves.
They will get a few ring chasers. But the idea is to bring back Smith and Jefferson. Sucks to lose Delly and moz. But both were non-factors this postseason. Delly lost minutes to Mo At certain points. And mo might be done.

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Cavs

60ish wins, Lebron 26 8 7 RS MVP (Durant & Curry will cancel each other out a la Durant-WB). Some might ask: Why would Lebron "chill mode" James' stats increase when they've been gently declining for years now? Cause Lebron is a smart dude, he sees the window for MVP is closing and next year will be the perfect time to go for #5. Westbrook could threaten but I expect Thunder's rs record will be too low.

Warriors

65ish wins. KD & Curry average 26 each. Best "regular season team" in the league.

Playoffs: Both team will easily reach finals where Lebron will daddy dick his two favorite sons, easily exploiting whatever individual and chemistry issues they may have. Cavs in 6, Lebron 4th FMVP, begins to legitimately challenge Jordan for GOAT status.

Can't f.uck.ing wait for next season !

Solid posts brah. Welcome back to this forum.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Cavs will probably win 55-60 games, rest up enough for the playoffs.

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Cavs will probably win 55-60 games, rest up enough for the playoffs.

This

Spurs and Warriors winning 65 or more games, and getting eliminated in the playoffs.

Those guys never learn.