PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant will pull a DeAndre Jordan and will back out of the GSW deal

Fudge
07-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Phucking them over by trading Bogut and letting Barnes walk.

You heard it here first. :cheers:

Spurs m8
07-05-2016, 12:56 AM
LOL this would be so epic

Dray n Klay
07-05-2016, 12:56 AM
GOAT troll if he pulls it off :roll:

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Part of me wishes this what happens, but i have to say if you're lebron or a lebron fan this situation is perfect, you literally cannot lose:

If lebron wins these upcomming finals vs the warriors, he will be the undisputed GOAT there's noone in nba history that will have matched what this man has accomplished,
If he loses he is already cemented as a top 3 player of all time, but if he wins.

5 Reg season mvps.
4 finals mvps
4 Championships with 2 different head coaches and franchises
2 repeats with 2 different teams
ALL time leading playoff scorer
No other player in history has done this to my knowledge repeating over the most stacked team in nba history is better than any of jordans accomplishments and its not even close.

ScalsFan21
07-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Lol some dude was on Colin Cowherd's show the other day suggesting he do that. It would be the ultimate selfless move he said, screwing over your main competition out west by making them that much shallower at the expense of his own reputation.

But it's not gonna happen. And so instead he sacrificed his own reputation and made the ultimate selfish move instead. Hard to blame him for leaving OKC because he was not going to win with Russ, and having to go through GSW/CLE and likely SAS every year, but his picking Golden State was cringeworthy.

Fudge
07-05-2016, 01:03 AM
Part of me wishes this what happens, but i have to say if you're lebron or a lebron fan this situation is perfect, you literally cannot lose:

If lebron wins these upcomming finals vs the warriors, he will be the undisputed GOAT there's noone in nba history that will have matched what this man has accomplished,
If he loses he is already cemented as a top 3 player of all time, but if he wins.

5 Reg season mvps.
4 finals mvps
No other player in history has done this to my knowledge repeating over the most stacked team in nba history is better than any of jordans accomplishments and its not even close.
Haha, aye!!!!! :applause:

That me

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Haha, aye!!!!! :applause:

That me
No matter what happens from here on out the lebron fam cant lose.
:cheers:

JebronLames
07-05-2016, 01:13 AM

5 Reg season mvps.
4 finals mvps
OMG :applause: :bowdown:

KingPush
07-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Hes on my top 10 all time list if he does

Goofsta Knicca
07-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Only for the man simply known as the Bald Mamba to come out of retirement, sign with Golden State, and help take out LeBron and KD while winning chip number 6. Thus making everything right in the basketball world again.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Only for the man simply known as the Bald Mamba to come out of retirement, sign with Golden State, and help take out LeBron and KD while winning chip number 6. Thus making everything right in the basketball world again.
3/3>2/6 (Finals mvps)

Spurs m8
07-05-2016, 01:21 AM

They're trying to win...

Fudge
07-05-2016, 01:29 AM
All of the players they have let go or walk away (so far):

Andrew Bogut
Harrison Barnes
Festive Ezeli

This is about to be legendary. KD will go down as an all time great for this.

KingPush
07-05-2016, 01:30 AM
All of the players they have let go or walk away (so far):

Andrew Bogut
Harrison Barnes
Festive Ezeli

This is about to be legendary. KD will go down as an all time great for this.
Inb4 Lebron steals his spot in GS :roll:

no pun intended
07-05-2016, 03:52 AM
It's the only way Durant can redeem himself.

no pun intended
07-06-2016, 05:17 AM
What if KD pulls a DeAndre Jordan just to dismantle GSW now that they gave away Bogut lmao?

AintNoSunshine
07-06-2016, 05:36 AM
I could imagine half the OKC population had gone either insane or delusional:lol

warriorfan
07-06-2016, 05:37 AM
ops dad wished he backed out before coming

Spurs m8
07-06-2016, 05:37 AM
What if KD pulls a DeAndre Jordan just to dismantle GSW now that they gave away Bogut lmao?

I mean, the OG post said this and was the whole cause of this thread...

:coleman:

no pun intended
07-06-2016, 05:47 AM
I mean, the OG post said this and was the whole cause of this thread...

:coleman:
My bad. I meant to word it to say how it was his master plan from the beginning.

raprap
07-06-2016, 05:58 AM
Some bald dude from cowherd's show suggested this. I don't see it tho... That vince russo swerve ish :lol

Quickening
07-06-2016, 06:01 AM
GSW haven't really given anything up to get Durant so they would still be favourites for the title even if he backed out.

BlakFrankWhite
07-06-2016, 07:03 AM
Nah, bruh. The Beta's gone.

This sums it up best

Durant didn't want to be the leader anymore. The Warriors' "Strength In Numbers" mantra wasn't just a catchphrase. It was what he wanted.