PDA

View Full Version : KD is joining a TEAM. Lebron joined individuals

sosolid4u09
07-05-2016, 04:35 AM
Thats how I think this situation is different.
The GSW don't necessarily have amazing individual players. Curry aside of course Klay is excellent but would Draymond Green be considered a top 20 player if he was on another team? What about Iggy?

This is an extremely well coached team with a system that perfectly suits the players. They didnt take a shortcut or rely on a host of superstars to get to where they have. if I was Durant I would love to join a situation like that. To play for a great TEAM.

Lebron joined up with two fellow superstars in order to win his first title. To be honest I cant say I blame him for that either. This stupid american sports culture of "superstars" is annoying anyway. In continental team sports you would never ever blame a big player for joining a good team. Who here can honestly say they'd rather do it alone? Would you rather have no titles but tell people you did it alone??

Ben Simmons
07-05-2016, 04:39 AM
Warriors are individually stacked in starters and in bench.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 04:39 AM
All this move did was set Lebron up to become the undisputed GOAT, adam silver is a genius by allowing this to happen, stern had jordan, now its silver's time to make sure lebron surpasses jordan.

5 mvps
4 fmvp
4 championships
2 rings with 2 different teams, INCLUDING his home town, (No other great has done this)
All time leading playoff scorer
Leading BOTH teams in ALL statistical categories for the 2nd consecutive finals
This is leaps further than anything jordan ever accomplished in his career, the commissioner made sure jordan won his titles by watering down the competition with garbage expansion franchises, while silver is just making the competition stronger by allowing these superteams to form, thats the difference between lebron and jordan, lebron has always been the underdog and has succeeded while jordan has been a frontrunner on stacked teams agianst garbage expansion teams.

Prepare to be amazed.