PDA

View Full Version : Jaylen Brown blocks the #1 draft pick Ben Simmons

AirBonner
07-05-2016, 10:37 AM
https://vine.co/v/5aiEmEQz3IH
Brown may look raw but he is going to be better than Simmons. Dude is fearless.

Derka
07-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Brad Stevens' offense requires you to be able to make shots. Kid's got a long way to go on that front but there's potential. Took AB a few years to get his jumper to where it is now (still not good enough). Brown's gonna have to put a lot of work in.

AirBonner
07-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Brad Stevens' offense requires you to be able to make shots. Kid's got a long way to go on that front but there's potential. Took AB a few years to get his jumper to where it is now (still not good enough). Brown's gonna have to put a lot of work in.
Browns jumper is better than AB's when he came into the league. He also is better finisher at the rim then I previously thought. I think Danny struck gold with this one.

Derka
07-05-2016, 10:49 AM
I'm not at "struck gold" levels just yet, but I do see what Danny and Brad were seeing when they made this pick the more I watch some of the Summer League stuff. I'm less apprehensive than I was.

GOBB
07-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Struck gold :oldlol:

AirBonner
07-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Struck gold :oldlol:
At the very least he will be a solid rotation player. I thought it was funny how simmons cramped the **** up after that block. Dude was embarrassed.