PDA

View Full Version : KD = LeBron Wannabe? Unfortunately, He Can't Live Up to The King...

Foster5k
07-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Unless KD wins 2 championships in Golden State and then goes back to OKC and delivers them a ring, his legacy is ruined.

He'll forever be known as the guy that tried to walk the path of the King but failed.

I'm not saying he can't do it, but he has to do it for his legacy. Otherwise, his rings in Golden State won't mean shit.

Might as well go buy a ring from some retired broke NBA vet if that's all he wants.

Magic 32
07-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Unless KD wins 2 championships in Golden State and then goes back to OKC and delivers them a ring, his legacy is ruined.

He'll forever be known as the guy that tried to walk the path of the King but failed.

I'm not saying he can't do it, but he has to do it for his legacy. Otherwise, his rings in Golden State won't mean shit.

Might as well go buy a ring from some retired broke NBA vet if that's all he wants.

Wait? Did Lebron fans and ESPN talk about Lebron's legacy being ruined the last 2 years?

I must have missed that.

ArbitraryWater
07-05-2016, 02:55 PM
So what is it? He has to win 2 rings or his rings wont matter?

Cause they can easily win 2 rings

theyve cheated the game

Foster5k
07-05-2016, 02:56 PM
So what is it? He has to win 2 rings or his rings wont matter?

Cause they can easily win 2 rings

theyve cheated the game
No, he has to win 2 rings AND go back to OKC win a ring there.

Magic 32
07-05-2016, 02:58 PM

So what if he wins 4 rings with the Warriors and zero rings with the Thunder?

ThatCoolKid
07-05-2016, 02:59 PM
:lol Meltdown.

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-05-2016, 02:59 PM
What happened Lebron's first year with the super team?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg

HoopSuperstar
07-05-2016, 03:08 PM

If he does that then he will truly show what he was up to. He will never go back to OKC unless he whats everyone to know he was just ring chasing. Remember he left a great team that had a chance at winning the title, but he didn't want a chance he wanted it to be a lock to win the Title.