PDA

View Full Version : GS Building this Team Specically to Beat LeBron

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Folks, we are truly watching one of the GOAT. For every big free agent GS signs, LeBron's mystique continues to grow. Honestly? I hope they stack that team as much as they can. Because the fallout of GS not being able to beat a healthy Cavs team two years in a row would simply be insane.

Sarcastic
07-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Are they trading for Kawhi Leonard and Paul Pierce?

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Are they trading for Kawhi Leonard and Paul Pierce?
Considering pierce could only beat LeBron when he was playing with Cleveland scrubs, I don't think he would help.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Exactly, what cuck fans dont realize is this is just a testament to how great lbj is that top 5 players in the league have to collude to even have a chance at beating the future GOAT Lebron.... not to mention lebron is at his best when he's counted out.

WHAT A TIME

Brujesino
07-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Already beat him last year series is tied 1-1

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 07:24 PM
The series is 2-0 2015 title* is the biggest astriesk of all time

No matter what happens the lebron fam CANT lose.

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Best Cleveland without their 2nd and 3rd best players. Biggest asterisk ring in NBA history. You literally got taken to 6 game by a team using Dellevdova as a 2nd option. You got even better the next season, and still couldn't beat a healthy Cleveland team.

beastee
07-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Best Cleveland without their 2nd and 3rd best players. Biggest asterisk ring in NBA history. You literally got taken to 6 game by a team using Dellevdova as a 2nd option. You got even better the next season, and still couldn't beat a healthy Cleveland team.
Hilarious when your idol has had the easiest paths to the Finals for 6 straight seasons. You could put an asterisk on every heat championship as well due to inferior eastern conference opponents and a lockout shortened season. You really need to step up your troll game or just disappear like your annual april- July vacation.

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Hilarious when your idol has had the easiest paths to the Finals for 6 straight seasons. You could put an asterisk on every heat championship as well due to inferior eastern conference opponents and a lockout shortened season. You really need to step up your troll game or just disappear like your annual april- July vacation.

It's Magic Johnson/Kareem Showtime Lakers. You F*cking idiot. Cavs are going to beat the Golden State Dream Team, and destroy Small Ball Basketball forever.

Jasper
07-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Folks, we are truly watching one of the GOAT. For every big free agent GS signs, LeBron's mystique continues to grow. Honestly? I hope they stack that team as much as they can. Because the fallout of GS not being able to beat a healthy Cavs team two years in a row would simply be insane.
Ditto

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Typical butthurt Bulls fans. Going to talk about inferior completion when Jordan beat a bunch of tomato cans in the watered down expansion team era. There is a reason the only publicity the Bulls have gotten since he left is Getting prison r.aped by the f,ucking King. You're a joke, and so is your f,ucking squad. I know you live in Chitcago, so I hope you were able to read this before you got inevitably mugged and shot in the face.

Levity
07-05-2016, 07:40 PM
yo Lacob, you want to beat lebron and save millons at the same time?

just get rid of your AC system.

send me my check in the mail

:rockon:

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Ditto
Cavs haven't made a f,ucking move yet this offseason, Corky. Try to keep up with the rest of us.

CelticBaller
07-05-2016, 07:42 PM
It's Magic Johnson/Kareem Showtime Lakers. You F*cking idiot. Cavs are going to beat the Golden State Dream Team, and destroy Small Ball Basketball forever.
The cavs barely beat an inferior team compared to this year, what makes you so sure they even stand a chance?

Hey Yo
07-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Ricky Smith ‏@Rickonia
'Let em sign Kevin Durant, Kevin James, Kevin Bacon. Don't matter me none

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmiQoWsXYAUWEQx.jpg

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 07:48 PM
The cavs barely beat an inferior team compared to this year, what makes you so sure they even stand a chance?

Lack of rim protection bro. And they are going to acquire Wade in the off season. Unless KD turns into a legit shot blocker. Cavs are going to have a much easier time beating them.

Expect Klay Thompson's lack of touches ruins the Warrior's chemistry unless Thompson is contented averaging 15-16 ppg.

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Typical butthurt Bulls fans. Going to talk about inferior completion when Jordan beat a bunch of tomato cans in the watered down in expansion. There is a reason the only publicity the Bulls have gotten since he left is Getting prison r.aped by the f,ucking King. You're a joke, and so is your f,ucking squad. I know you love on Chitcago, so I hope you were able to read this before you got inevitably mugged and shot in the face.

/End Thread. That narcissistic dumb @$$ got slayed in this thread.

CelticBaller
07-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Lack of rim protection bro. And they are going to acquire Wade in the off season. Unless KD turns into a legit shot blocker. Cavs are going to have a much easier time beating them.

Expect Klay Thompson's lack of touches ruins the Warrior's chemistry unless Thompson is contented averaging 15-16 ppg.
Well the rim protection I could follow, but the whole pitch to Durant was that both klay and curry didn't really care about touches. Let's be honest, Klay just likes staying in the three point line and wait for the dish, the dude definitely doesn't enjoy starting the offense

Im just saying lack of offense and players who could start the offense other than curry were the problem against the Cavs and with Durant you just solved that .

And D wade isn't going to the cavs, he wants that pay day

Inferno
07-05-2016, 07:53 PM
OP is pathetic :oldlol:

This guy really has no life other than slurping LeBron :lol

KiiiiNG
07-05-2016, 07:53 PM
What LeBron did this year was incredible. Truly one of the best series by an individual in the history of basketball.

But it took a monumental choke-job from Curry to make it possible (albeit the Cavs D did have something to do with why he played poorly, but it wasn't the ONLY reason). Similar to the Heat in 2011, the Warriors lost to a team they should've beat. With the acquisition of arguably the best player in the world Kevin Durant, there's literally a 0 percent chance of the Cavs beating a healthy Warriors team next season. 0 percent chance.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 07:54 PM
The cavs are in the talks on a three team trade that will allow them to acquire both melo and jimmy butler for love, things are just starting to heat up.

Keno
07-05-2016, 07:55 PM
golden state still sucks even with the most stacked roster in nba history. lebron is the goat for a reason, he will dismantle them with ease.

Ca$H
07-05-2016, 07:55 PM

Adam Silver can't save Bran next year.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmA-lykXIAAoe2i.jpg:large

Inferno
07-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Curry had his 2011 LeBron series this year. Dubs bout to come back like the Heat and shit on the league :banana:

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:58 PM
What LeBron did this year was incredible. Truly one of the best series by an individual in the history of basketball.

But it took a monumental choke-job from Curry to make it possible (albeit the Cavs D did have something to do with why he played poorly, but it wasn't the ONLY reason). Similar to the Heat in 2011, the Warriors lost to a team they should've beat. With the acquisition of arguably the best player in the world Kevin Durant, there's literally a 0 percent chance of the Cavs beating a healthy Warriors team next season. 0 percent chance.
KD has never been at any point in his career the best player in the league. And did you not watch the playoffs last year? He is the whole reason his team didn't advance. Dude is a straight choker, not to mention one of LeBron's bitches like Curry

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Curry had his 2011 LeBron series this year. Dubs bout to come back like the Heat and shit on the league :banana:
When is he actually going to show up for the finals? He lost the finals MVP to a bench player last. ****ing pathetic

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Adam Silver can't save Bran next year.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmA-lykXIAAoe2i.jpg:large
I highly doubt curry can ever get a hard-on again after LeBron emasculated him on live television.

Inferno
07-05-2016, 08:01 PM
When is he actually going to show up for the finals? He lost the finals MVP to a bench player last. ****ing pathetic

Hopefully next year :lol

You wont get anywhere trying to troll me by bashing Curry bro. I just want the Warriors to win, and with KD it sure as hell looks like they will :banana:

KiiiiNG
07-05-2016, 08:04 PM
KD has never been at any point in his career the best player in the league. And did you not watch the playoffs last year? He is the whole reason his team didn't advance. Dude is a straight choker, not to mention one of LeBron's bitches like Curry
It's not LeBron vs. Durant anymore. Warriors have three of the best shooters in history on one team while having the most versatile PF in the league.

It's a nightmare scenario for EVERY other team but the Warriors. This is like a team USA starting lineup. Cavs won't be able to score nearly enough points to beat the Warriors. Remember, Golden State is also one of the best defensive teams too... and adding Durant's length just makes them that much more crazy on both ends.

There has never been a more sure thing. If all of Dray/Klay/Durant and Curry stay healthy, no other team has a shot at hell of beating them. This really is the best team ever assembled and I don't even have to see them play. I just know it.

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 08:08 PM
The cavs are in the talks on a three team trade that will allow them to acquire both melo and jimmy butler for love, things are just starting to heat up.

Any links?

moongaze
07-05-2016, 08:28 PM

I'd laugh my as off if this golden state team fails to beat the healthy cavs after getting kd. Biggest fail of all time :oldlol:

moongaze
07-05-2016, 08:33 PM

Look at it like this instead... the cavs have won 4 of the last 5 games against golden State. In 3 of those games , the cavs had the lead for all but 14 minutes. The cavs have the warriors number and that's why they're scrambling looking to form an all star team :oldlol:

knicksman
07-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Define:
Coward-someone who respects a coward like bran.

Fakkit-same as coward

CelticBaller
07-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Look at it like this instead... the cavs have won 4 of the last 5 games against golden State. In 3 of those games , the cavs had the lead for all but 14 minutes. The cavs have the warriors number and that's why they're scrambling looking to form an all star team :oldlol:
So they went on a run?

This is as dumb as assuming the 2011 Maverics would beat the heat the year after if they kept the same team, an improvement the size of Durant is definitely a game changer

moongaze
07-06-2016, 08:39 AM
So they went on a run?

This is as dumb as assuming the 2011 Maverics would beat the heat the year after if they kept the same team, an improvement the size of Durant is definitely a game changer

Its not really an assumption that theyd beat them but a statement on the trend between both teams. Cleveland has won 4 out of the last 5 against the warriors. They certainly looked like the much better team after the first two games. Your statement is that they barely beat golden state. I look at it like they dominated after the first two games.

Sure adding Durant helps golden state but both teams at the end of the series were not close to equal. Cleveland had the edge