PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: Blockbuster 3 team trade

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 07:47 PM
A potential 3 way trade that is in the works according to my sources.
Between the cavs bulls and knicks heres how its going down

cavs recieve: Jimmy butler Carmelo anthony.
Bulls recieve: iman shumpert mo williams sasha kaun and a future first round draft pick from the cavaliers and a first round pick from the new york knicks.
Knicks recieve: Kevin love and mike Dunleavy

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z9qolc5

I think this move could POSSIBLY put the cavs in position to go at war with the gsw in the finals, they pick up an all star defender in jimmy buckets and a reliable scorer in melo.

The bulls get a draft pick and are able to rebuild their team and move jimmy
And the knicks move melo and are able to build a core around porzingod and derrick rose.
EVERYONE wins in this trade.

Meticode
07-05-2016, 07:49 PM
So why does the Bulls do this trade? To get anally raped right?

toxicxr6
07-05-2016, 07:50 PM
I hope you die in a fire

/thread

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 07:51 PM
So why does the Bulls do this trade? To get anally raped right?
The bulls in this trade aquire 3 players and 2 first round picks, and only give up jimmy buckets, this would be a great deal for them. next years draft class is loaded.

CelticBaller
07-05-2016, 07:57 PM
So the Bulls and the Knicks just bend over to the rival team?

Lol

Sarcastic
07-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Phil Jackson does not trade away first round picks, and certainly isn't doing it for Kevin Love.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 07:59 PM

Lol
Everyone knows that the cavs are the NBA's only hope for beating the GSW and even then it will be a major challenge, the knicks and bulls know they cant win, so why not trade over your assets and build for the future?

alanLA92
07-05-2016, 08:04 PM

Lol

Pretty much. Just like Durant except they can't join the Cavs after the f***** is over. :lol

CelticBaller
07-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Everyone knows that the cavs are the NBA's only hope for beating the GSW and even then it will be a major challenge, the knicks and bulls know they cant win, so why not trade over your assets and build for the future?
The build for the future?

So you risk ticket sales tv viewers etc just to help build ANOTHER super team? THATS IN YOUR OWN CONFERENCE?

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 08:10 PM
The build for the future?

So you risk ticket sales tv viewers etc just to help build ANOTHER super team? THATS IN YOUR OWN CONFERENCE?

The knicks/bulls aren't going to contend for the rest of this decade, matter fact for aslong as lebron is in the nba. this is just #facts The knicks have a young player in porzingod/love who will lead the team into the future in the 2020s

The bulls get 2 first round picks to help rebuild their roster, they have been trying to trade butler for the longest.

toxicxr6
07-05-2016, 08:13 PM
The knicks/bulls aren't going to contend for the rest of this decade, matter fact for aslong as lebron is in the nba. this is just #facts The knicks have a young player in porzingod/love who will lead the team into the future in the 2020s

The bulls get 2 first round picks to help rebuild their roster, they have been trying to trade butler for the longest.

You realise with that roster the cavs first round pick is pretty much worthless right ?

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 08:15 PM
You realise with that roster the cavs first round pick is pretty much worthless right ?
Next year's draft class is DEEP there will be talent well into the late first round/ second round for the bulls to acquire.

Inferno
07-05-2016, 08:15 PM
:roll:

Glide2keva
07-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Your sources, LMAO!!!

CelticBaller
07-05-2016, 08:17 PM
So if next years draft is deep, why couldnt they just trade those players to actual teams with high draft picks? So they could use both a high pick and theirs?

You don't see how dumb this trade proposal is? :oldlol:

KiiiiNG
07-05-2016, 08:18 PM
About as Blockbuster as Blockbuster Video.... shit doesn't exist bro! :oldlol:

beastee
07-05-2016, 08:25 PM
The bulls in this trade aquire 3 players and 2 first round picks, and only give up jimmy buckets, this would be a great deal for them. next years draft class is loaded.
hey ****nuts you have Mike Dunleavy going to the Knicks as well...So it's not just one player and this is possibly the dumbest trade I have ever seen presented on this site.

http://i.qkme.me/353xxx.jpg

PejaNowitzki
07-05-2016, 08:33 PM

Bulls recieve: iman shumpert mo williams sasha kaun and a future first round draft pick from the cavaliers and a first round pick from the new york knicks.

I think this move could POSSIBLY put the cavs in position to go at war with the gsw in the finals, they pick up an all star defender in jimmy buckets and a reliable scorer in melo.

And the knicks move melo and are able to build a core around porzingod and derrick rose.

Please never reproduce. :facepalm :facepalm

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 08:35 PM
Look at all these cuck fans shook that this trade will make any teams outside of cle/bulls/knicks/warriors irrelevant for years to come.

PejaNowitzki
07-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Look at all these cuck fans shook that this trade will make any teams outside of cle/bulls/knicks/warriors irrelevant for years to come.

No, we're just wondering how far down the Autism Spectrum you land.

This is pretty much the dumbest trade proposal I've seen on here from a non-Lakers fan.

:biggums:

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 08:46 PM
No, we're just wondering how far down the Autism Spectrum you land.

This is pretty much the dumbest trade proposal I've seen on here from a non-Lakers fan.

:biggums:

It just shows the immaturity and lack of intellegience some cuck fans on this board having to resort to using ad homs when in a debate with someone.

PejaNowitzki
07-05-2016, 08:49 PM
It just shows the immaturity and lack of intellegience some cuck fans on this board having

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

poido123
07-05-2016, 10:00 PM

Take your shitty post/thread and get out.

Bulls laugh at this.

FireDavidKahn
07-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Do you honestly believe a "rumor" where the Bulls get a shitty first round pick and a potential lottery pick just for Butler?:facepalm

jbryan1984
07-05-2016, 10:36 PM
can we delete this misleading post?

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 10:36 PM
You guys aren't looking at the big picture

The bulls will have 3 first round picks in the most deepest draft class in years.

2 lottery pics and 1 20th pick and 3 players all that for butler is a GREAT value for the bulls who look to rebuild. :applause:

AintNoSunshine
07-05-2016, 10:47 PM
More breaking news follow: Leonard to Cavs for McRae Jordan or whatever his name is.

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Show us your vert

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/3f/f9/673ff9e3c1b54bd45897e04505d6184a.jpg

Bimbo Coles
07-07-2016, 07:40 AM
Your sources are on the sauce.

Smoke117
07-07-2016, 07:45 AM
OP went full retard.

ortonsaw
07-07-2016, 11:42 AM
OP is a cavs fan for sure :lol