PDA

View Full Version : why are bron stans so insecured about gsw?

bobopenguin
07-05-2016, 08:54 PM
seriously? why so afraid?
u guys have a complete team + referee + league behind ur back. chill out.
now all u need to do is hoping bron will actually shows up in 4th quarter and feed balls to Kyrie and Love, instead of trying to heor ball or protect his %.

or, u guys can just face the fact that last playoff was a Lucky run, cavs were losers, let rest of ISH laugh at u, take this 2/7 and move on.

Ben Simmons
07-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Bron stans?

The entire league is shook. What are you talking about. Golden State should literally be favored to win 98 games.

Spurs m8
07-05-2016, 08:56 PM
They're not.

They just creamed you.

And aren't starting these threads.

Face it, you're f*cking shit scared of the Cavs.

Rent free.

NZStreetBaller
07-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Warriors should be more insecure. Lebron beat a 73 win team from being down 3-1 in an away game 7 of all things....

That means the cavs are capable of beating anyone in any situation. Warriors are never safe.

ILLsmak
07-05-2016, 08:58 PM
It's funny.

-Smak

SilkkTheShocker
73-9. Stick to stanning Lin, you backup PG loving, f,aggot

dankok8
Why would they be insecure? If you're a Lebron stan, this is arguably the best development that could happen. If he loses, he lost to a GOAT team. If he wins he won as a heavy heavy underdog. Literally no pressure for Lebron now.

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Why is the OP so insecure about LeBron?

NBAGOAT
07-05-2016, 09:00 PM
the same reason Kobe stans were insecure about the Heat in 2011. Their favorite player's chances of winning rings are down.

TheWinningFam
07-05-2016, 09:01 PM
''Bron stans'' living rent free in op's head yet they are the insecure ones :oldlol:

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 09:02 PM
''Bron stans'' living rent free in op's head yet they are the insecure ones :oldlol:

This

OP also became a Curry Stan.

SilkkTheShocker
07-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Why are Warrior/LeBron haters literally acting like LeBron didn't just pull off the biggest upset in NBA history? The Warriors will have that 73-9 stink on them for eternity. That isn't coming off.

Hoopz2332
07-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Why are Warrior/LeBron haters literally acting like LeBron didn't just pull off the biggest upset in NBA history? The Warriors will have that 73-9 stink on them for eternity. That isn't coming off.

facts!

Lebron23
07-05-2016, 09:09 PM

Cavaliers beating the 2017 Warriors is going to be a much bigger upset. I can see the meltdown by Losertards in this forum.

DirkNowitzki41
07-05-2016, 09:10 PM

destroyed

DirkNowitzki41
07-05-2016, 09:10 PM
truthfully, gsw are just insecure about lebron james. have a 73-9 record, choke it away to the GOAT, and then sign kevin durant to beat him? :oldlol: they literally need four. FOUR. all-stars to beat LeBron when he had 0 this year.

tpols
07-05-2016, 09:19 PM
truthfully, gsw are just insecure about lebron james. have a 73-9 record, choke it away to the GOAT, and then sign kevin durant to beat him? :oldlol: they literally need four. FOUR. all-stars to beat LeBron when he had 0 this year.

when did you turn into a troll? all of a sudden popped up after the cavs won the chip with your chest puffed out after barely postin before that? what happened bro? you're a bron stan now? I get trying to rustle jimmies is fun, but you werent here beforehand.. b!tch made much bro?

KingPush
07-05-2016, 09:23 PM
when did you turn into a troll? all of a sudden popped up after the cavs won the chip with your chest puffed out after barely postin before that? what happened bro? you're a bron stan now? I get trying to rustle jimmies is fun, but you werent here beforehand.. b!tch made much bro?
Did he not have 0 all stars besides himself?

DirkNowitzki41
07-05-2016, 09:25 PM

I'm not even a bron stan, but gotta appreciate greatness when I see it. dude gets way too much hate. mostly undeserved.

lets be real, do you imagine the crap that people would have posted if lebron lost that series? just look at ISH after game 4, was a joke. warrior fans and lebron haters are the worst, only fair.

red1
07-05-2016, 09:30 PM
I'm not even a bron stan, but gotta appreciate greatness when I see it.
real talk. you see folks - this is what being a good poster is all about

#striveforgreatness

r0drig0lac
07-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Why would they be insecure? If you're a Lebron stan, this is arguably the best development that could happen. If he loses, he lost to a GOAT team. If he wins he won as a heavy heavy underdog. Literally no pressure for Lebron now.
this

tpols
07-05-2016, 09:37 PM
I'm not even a bron stan, but gotta appreciate greatness when I see it. dude gets way too much hate. mostly undeserved.

lets be real, do you imagine the crap that people would have posted if lebron lost that series? just look at ISH after game 4, was a joke. warrior fans and lebron haters are the worst, only fair.

I dont think you'd be saying this if he didn't gift your franchise the only ring in its history.. but word. i understand that trollin tho.. its fun

West-Side
07-05-2016, 09:39 PM
I'm enjoying watching these guys run their mouths about LeBron being top 3 now yet criticizing Durant for doing the exact same thing LeBron did, TWICE now. Dude accumulated his achievements the day he colluded. And still he lost FOUR times and it would have been SIX if it wasn't for Allen & Kyrie.

Rocketswin2013
07-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Exactly. LeBron just sodomized a 73-9 team after being down 3-1 and won a title for Cleveland.

He's playing with house money at this point. Polishing a Top 5 all-time career.

knicksman
07-05-2016, 09:51 PM
These guys are born cowards. The moment their coward hero faces adversity, they panic.

SouBeachTalents
07-05-2016, 10:45 PM
seriously? why so afraid?
u guys have a complete team + referee + league behind ur back. chill out.
now all u need to do is hoping bron will actually shows up in 4th quarter and feed balls to Kyrie and Love, instead of trying to heor ball or protect his %.

or, u guys can just face the fact that last playoff was a Lucky run, cavs were losers, let rest of ISH laugh at u, take this 2/7 and move on.

The only one that seems insecure is the fakkit who typed out this meltdown

bobopenguin
07-06-2016, 02:53 AM
take 2/7 and move on. :lol

Gileraracer
07-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Cause they are afraid that anyone gets more help than Lebron. According to Adam Silver this should never happen.

Sarcastic
07-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Why are Laker fans stanning the Warriors?

Pa
The
Tic

You have one of the winningest franchises in NBA history, but are latching onto a one in a lifetime fad?

bobopenguin
07-06-2016, 03:52 AM
Why are Laker fans stanning the Warriors?

Pa
The
Tic

You have one of the winningest franchises in NBA history, but are latching onto a one in a lifetime fad?

lol.

fk warriors. fk curry. :lol

this is my priority.
1) lakers do well
2) dwill & lin do well
3) rockets lose
4) lebron lose

bron isnt even that important. :lol

Sarcastic
07-06-2016, 04:01 AM
lol.

fk warriors. fk curry. :lol

this is my priority.
1) lakers do well
2) dwill & lin do well
3) rockets lose
4) lebron lose

bron isnt even that important. :lol

Yet you are not making thread after thread about those topics. You make thread after thread about the Warriors.

bobopenguin
07-06-2016, 05:31 AM
Yet you are not making thread after thread about those topics. You make thread after thread about the Warriors.

cos lakers aint do well? why make thread about it when my team is in rebuilding process.
dwill aint doing well and JLin is doing just fine.
rockets out early and they stay losing.

only bran stans are active right now and having a great meltdown.
:lol

i dont even care about warriors, i just like how when bran stans meltdown.

warriorfan
07-06-2016, 05:40 AM
cos lakers aint do well? why make thread about it when my team is in rebuilding process.
dwill aint doing well and JLin is doing just fine.
rockets out early and they stay losing.

only bran stans are active right now and having a great meltdown.
:lol

i dont even care about warriors, i just like how when bran stans meltdown.

:roll:

Lebron23
07-06-2016, 05:41 AM
Kobe is done. I think you need to retire from posting in this forum.

bobopenguin
07-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Kobe is done. I think you need to retire from posting in this forum.

funny thing is, it were bron stans who couldnt let kobe go. :lol u guys need to let kobe get out of ur mind.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2016, 06:44 AM
They're upset because Durant basically pulled a LeBron and stacked the f*cking deck.

Its not insecurity....well, maybe it is. :oldlol:

diamenz
07-06-2016, 07:28 AM

i think it blew most people away and it tacked on some respect points for bron... but when you're in the neg like he is, it doesn't change your opinion about him very much.

NBAGOAT
07-06-2016, 07:37 AM
They're upset because Durant basically pulled a LeBron and stacked the f*cking deck.

Its not insecurity....well, maybe it is. :oldlol:

i'm not sure if it's insecurity or not. They're just upset Lebron's chances of winning more rings has gone way down. Definitely understandable even if it's petty.

sportjames23
07-06-2016, 07:37 AM
i think it blew most people away and it tacked on some respect points for bron... but when you're in the neg like he is, it doesn't change your opinion about him very much.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

tmacattack33
07-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Who TF is afraid?

I love it.

It's a no win situation for Durant and the Warriors. If they win it's expected. If they lose then Durant and Curry just cemented themselves as big chokers. How they could not see this when doing the deal is hilarious. But whatever, they did it, it's their fault.