PDA

View Full Version : High School Basketball Player Claims He Didnt Know He Was 29... lol

catzhernandez
07-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Sorry if I'm late on this...

"I always keep asking what is the specific age that I was born, and she has told me that she could not remember," Nicola*said.*"Over (in South Sudan) ... not every year we study ... we always keep moving to different schools, and over there, they do no ask your age. They do not ask you nothing."

http://athlonsports.com/high-school/high-school-basketball-player-jonatha-nicola-29-years-old-canada-central-south-sudan?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1005025

Ho-ly shit. Is this for real?

How do you not know you're 30??

Draz
07-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Was in college. Encountered this Chinese girl. I asked her what her age was and she didn't even know. She told me she stopped keeping track and she had to do the math. Craziest shit I've encountered.

catzhernandez
07-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Was in college. Encountered this Chinese girl. I asked her what her age was and she didn't even know. She told me she stopped keeping track and she had to do the math. Craziest shit I've encountered.
Wow... That happens? I wonder if there's any advantages mentally to simply not caring.