PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: You won't believe who GSW just got for the vet min...

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 02:02 AM
SIKE!

30/11/9/2.3/2.6 on 49%.

Quickening
07-06-2016, 02:03 AM
:banana: :banana:

TommyGriffin
07-06-2016, 02:04 AM
I am the third poster to be posting in this thread.

Nilocon165
07-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Eat a dick warriorfag

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 02:15 AM
Eat a dick warriorfag

ortonsaw
07-06-2016, 02:17 AM

JebronLames
07-06-2016, 02:21 AM
:rockon: :rockon: great summer so far

Inferno
07-06-2016, 02:33 AM

yikes

AintNoSunshine
07-06-2016, 02:37 AM
I am so happy Lebron now has a shot to be the Unanimous GOAT next summer. If he beats these superteam of softazz colluding betas, no one would be able to deny Lebron is miles ahead of MJ.:cheers: :cheers:

He has nothing to lose now. The Warriors are expected to win 99%, the King can only win now

JebronLames
07-06-2016, 02:40 AM
I am so happy Lebron now has a shot to be the Unanimous GOAT next summer. If he beats these superteam of softazz colluding betas, no one would be able to deny Lebron is miles ahead of MJ.:cheers: :cheers:

He has nothing to lose now. The Warriors are expected to win 99%, the King can only win now
:rockon: :rockon:

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-06-2016, 02:47 AM

:lebronamazed:

http://www.whatmmorpg.com/articles/wowguy.jpg

Gileraracer
07-06-2016, 02:57 AM

That's when you open 20 threads a day about Lebron. If anyone else would do that? Ban!

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2016, 02:58 AM
That's when you open 20 threads a day about Lebron. If anyone else would do that? Ban!
Have you ever made a post that wasn't about LeBron?

Keno
07-06-2016, 02:58 AM

damn, speaking the truth. :banana:

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 03:00 AM
Keep the meltdown coming boyos!

I've already made 85k this year just off ad revenue from my youtube channels... Add in my blogs and websites and that's 6 figures

Hahahaha!!!

Posting all day on ISH and I STILL make more money than you schmucks

hahahahahahah WOOOOOO!!!!

But for real. You know me... Not contempt with just that... I make the bulk of my net profits off my various products and services I sell/provide. It's all about serving THE PEOPLE... Providing something to the world... MAKING A DIFFERENCE. I've got a couple million subscriber gold trophies up on my wall, but that's not what I'm most proud of. They're not accomplishments, but reminders... Reminders of the impact and outreach I have. The difference I can make.. For the good of humanity..

Uh, but that's just me. Don't want to bore you boys.

Enjoy that 9-5 though. Ahahahaha

PS: Flying to Sydney tomorrow, got a meeting with a client... BIG plans boys.. Big plans!

Gileraracer
07-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Have you ever made a post that wasn't about LeBron?

Have you ever made a post that didn't quote me?

Mr. Jabbar
07-06-2016, 03:50 AM
If he beats these superteam of softazz colluding betas, no one would be able to deny Lebron is miles ahead of MJ.:cheers: :cheers:

lebron has lost as the "superteam of softazz colluding betas" many times already :lol

SwayDizzle
07-06-2016, 04:37 AM

I've already made 85k this year just off ad revenue from my youtube channels... Add in my blogs and websites and that's 6 figures

Hahahaha!!!

But for real. You know me... Not contempt with just that... I make the bulk of my net profits off my various products and services I sell/provide. It's all about serving THE PEOPLE... Providing something to the world... MAKING A DIFFERENCE. I've got a couple million subscriber gold trophies up on my wall, but that's not what I'm most proud of. They're not accomplishments, but reminders... Reminders of the impact and outreach I have. The difference I can make.. For the good of humanity..

PS: Flying to Sydney tomorrow, got a meeting with a client... BIG plans boys.. Big plans!
why do u speak like someone who needs to prove himself? if you truly feel successful you will not need to boast about it.

warriorfan
07-06-2016, 04:42 AM
this thread...

:roll: :roll:

knicksman
07-06-2016, 05:10 AM
Only nerds respect bran. :lol

Spurs m8
07-06-2016, 05:13 AM
why do u speak like someone who needs to prove himself? if you truly feel successful you will not need to boast about it.

Yep

:cheers:

knicksman
07-06-2016, 05:20 AM

Coz hes on a meltdown. Nobody respects him for being a bran stan and deep inside he knows it. No real man would ever support brans cowardly acts.

And honestly, I can spit on his face and he would just cry like a baby. Thats how much of a loser he is

Lebron23
07-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Coz hes on a meltdown. Nobody respects him for being a bran stan and deep inside he knows it. No real man would ever support brans cowardly acts.

And honestly, I can spit on his face and he would just cry like a baby. Thats how much of a loser he is

You are the only coward in this board. You are a Kobe stan who pretended to be a Knicks fan, and then jump shipped to the Warriors Bandwagon.

Prime_Shaq
07-06-2016, 06:25 AM

Hahahaha!!!

Your youtube channel is the one that you made that Finals mix? That was a horrible channel

poido123
07-06-2016, 08:39 AM

Hahahaha!!!

Just so you know, you provide essentially nothing to the world.

Must be great to make that kind of money doing practically nothing, but don't pretend like you are somebody who's done anything that makes you a better person.

Fark you.

P.S. With so many youtube videos out there doing exactly the same thing as you, what makes your videos any different that generates income? Plenty of guys out there who make very little on their videos...

SexSymbol
07-06-2016, 08:55 AM
im still ballin just completely destroyed emotionally.

plowking
07-06-2016, 09:17 AM
im still ballin just completely destroyed emotionally.

You forgot the "me" before emotionally.

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Would love to stay and chat boys, but I've got to finish editing a couple videos and then finish off some freelance work I've been doing on the side on upwork... Learning the ropes, seeing if I can turn it into a local business for Perth based clients/start-ups

PS: Trent, deserving/worthy has nothing to do with it. Probably why you're still tossing bags at the airport. GET GREEDY BITCH. Stop with the poverty mindset.

Strive for greatness!

n00bie
07-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Would love to stay and chat boys, but I've got to finish editing a couple videos and then finish off some freelance work I've been doing on the side on upwork... Learning the ropes, seeing if I can turn it into a local business for Perth based clients/start-ups

Strive for greatness!

What is this youtube channel you speak of?

Jasper
07-06-2016, 12:11 PM
I am so happy Lebron now has a shot to be the Unanimous GOAT next summer. If he beats these superteam of softazz colluding betas, no one would be able to deny Lebron is miles ahead of Curry & Durant.:cheers: :cheers:

He has nothing to lose now. The Warriors are expected to win 99%, the King can only win nowfixed

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Have you ever made a post that didn't quote me?
Yes

SpaceJam
07-06-2016, 12:45 PM
LMAO heading reads like one of those click-bait Facebook articles

'#6 will shock you!'

riseagainst
07-06-2016, 01:36 PM
That statline looks like something on 2K. I can't believe a player actually did that in a finals series.

:bowdown: