PDA

View Full Version : What's the most money you've made in a year?

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 07:30 AM
I pocketed six figures last calendar year for the first time ever... Absolute exponential growth over the last 12-18 months on my businesses/followings (YT channels/websites/blogs/etc)... Note: This was after expenses and taxes

I'm an entrepreneur at heart, and I always invest as much as I can back into my enterprises. Keep building the empire... Always looking to automate, but leveraging the most possible.

WBU?

bumpyknucks
07-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Most poorly disguised humble brag of all time

poido123
07-06-2016, 10:35 AM
I pocketed six figures last calendar year for the first time ever... Absolute exponential growth over the last 12-18 months on my businesses/followings (YT channels/websites/blogs/etc)... Note: This was after expenses and taxes

I'm an entrepreneur at heart, and I always invest as much as I can back into my enterprises. Keep building the empire... Always looking to automate, but leveraging the most possible.

WBU?

You made money essentially attaching ad sense to videos of random shit.

Clap clap. You are not some genius

StephHamann
07-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Big fan of op's work here :rockon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqrIplJxkdU

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 11:35 AM

Pro tip: Make multiple accounts/identities for different things... I have Im Still Ballin InsideHoops accounts for youtube, reddit, hotmail, etc etc... When you're making a solid 6 figures, and a public figure on some place like youtube, you need to have contingencies in place should anything ever come to the surface. I'd NEVER want my InsideHoops identity coming to light on my professional channels. This is the last place you'd want to be associated with

highwhey
07-06-2016, 11:42 AM
post income proof

highwhey
07-06-2016, 01:17 PM
that's what i thought.

/endthread

Facepalm
07-06-2016, 01:20 PM
post income proof
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2013/10/FieldCricket.png

nathanjizzle
07-06-2016, 02:04 PM
cant really give you guys a number, dont want to hurt your feelings, but in the 6 years ive been in business, my income pretty much doubles every year.

KyrieTheFuture
07-06-2016, 02:10 PM
If anyone believes a damn thing in this thread I have a great business opportunity for you

highwhey
07-06-2016, 02:19 PM
cant really give you guys a number, dont want to hurt your feelings, but in the 6 years ive been in business, my income pretty much doubles every year.
What do you do exactly?

nathanjizzle
07-06-2016, 02:40 PM
What do you do exactly?

automotive manufacturing. half my work is creating tooling for production parts for clients, the other half is designing and producing my own parts to sell. i made some fenders a while back. I can produce parts from just a drawing to finish part which is a huge advantage for me.

http://i67.tinypic.com/vslu6s.jpg

dazzer87
07-06-2016, 02:52 PM

Subscribe 9
with over 600 views.........$$$$$$$

highwhey
07-06-2016, 02:53 PM
automotive manufacturing. half my work is creating tooling for production parts for clients, the other half is designing and producing my own parts to sell. i made some fenders a while back. I can produce parts from just a drawing to finish part which is a huge advantage for me.

oh cool. so do you use any computer software?

have you thought about investing in some sort of 3d printer?

Just2McFly
07-06-2016, 03:13 PM
highwey actually believes nathan jizzle:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

anyways i peaked early so the most was about 125k

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 03:20 PM

Nice hustle bro. How big's your client/customer base? Got any plans to expand and try run with this into making something bigger? Hire some of them cheap labor el taco boys and run with this shit. Haha, just playing dog.

But just think big brother

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 03:27 PM
post income proof
What's "income proof"... I've got balance sheets and income statements but I guess you just want to see cool shiny cars and stacks of cash

REALITY CHECK

Nearly all the income that goes into my pocket after expenses and taxes, gets reinvested back into my multiple enterprises

Yeah, I play it fast and loose, even had some government people probing into my books.. But that's how you win. I don't cash out at 6 figures, I keep rolling the dice and playing the percentages

Bottom line, if I were to liquidate all my operations/businesses/accounts.... I'd probably have close to 7 figures

But the value of the dollar is going one way. and it ain't the right way

If I were to liquidate and live off passive income from something like a tax lien, I'd need a bit more capital than barely 7 figures

My numbers are still going up so I'm going to ride this and see how far I can go with it

enayes
07-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Over 7K from credit card bonuses alone.

:pimp:

Bosnian Sajo
07-06-2016, 03:35 PM
What's "income proof"... I've got balance sheets and income statements but I guess you just want to see cool shiny cars and stacks of cash

REALITY CHECK

Nearly all the income that goes into my pocket after expenses and taxes, gets reinvested back into my multiple enterprises

Yeah, I play it fast and loose, even had some government people probing into my books.. But that's how you win. I don't cash out at 6 figures, I keep rolling the dice and playing the percentages

Bottom line, if I were to liquidate all my operations/businesses/accounts.... I'd probably have close to 7 figures

If I were to liquidate and live off passive income from something like a tax lien, I'd need a bit more capital than barely 7 figures

My numbers are still going up so I'm going to ride this and see how far I can go with it

Damn dude, you need help.

highwhey
07-06-2016, 03:40 PM

REALITY CHECK

screenshot your bank account. stop making excuses.

Akrazotile
07-06-2016, 03:47 PM

REALITY CHECK

****ing hate when this shit happens bro. Muh****ers are like piranhas I swear :lol

But hey, listen. PM me if you wanna hear bout this one weird trick I learned that will get the IRS off your back FOREVER :eek: :eek: :eek:

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Damn dude, you need help.
I appreciate the concern Boz, but this is what I do man. It's to no surprise that the most successful people in the world have psychopathic traits.. Bluntly put we just want it more than the average person wants to be comfortable and mundanely entertained on a consistent basis.

I could have stayed in College, got a degree a million people before me already achieved... Been contempt with a fixed salary that rarely if ever changes, and banking on a 401k... But that ain't me amigo. My biggest fear was never being poor.. It was the boredom... The mundane... The ordinary that scared the living hell out of me. My fear of being average was greater than my fear of failure, or lack of comfort/security.

This makes me an outlier... An outsider, a lone wolf... Abnormal. I can understand why this type of behavior makes you think that I need help... And maybe you're right... But you could say the same for just about every Fortune 500 CEO.

My advice to you? Life is simple. All you have to do is ask yourself this question...

"What do you want?"

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 03:51 PM
screenshot your bank account. stop making excuses.
You clearly don't understand how any of this works

When someone has a net worth of "Said amount", this does not mean they have this much money in their bank account

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 03:55 PM
****ing hate when this shit happens bro. Muh****ers are like piranhas I swear :lol

But hey, listen. PM me if you wanna hear bout this one weird trick I learned that will get the IRS off your back FOREVER :eek: :eek: :eek:
:roll:

You a funny man brother. I'll pass though.. I'm no criminal. Still play by the rules... When the risk is worth the rewards, then I'll test those waters out, but for now I'm as legal as Boston!

How's BoycottPC going? Making any progress?

Akrazotile
07-06-2016, 04:05 PM
:roll:

You a funny man brother. I'll pass though.. I'm no criminal. Still play by the rules... When the risk is worth the rewards, then I'll test those waters out, but for now I'm as legal as Boston!

How's BoycottPC going? Making any progress?

Actually yes. I've decided to start it out as a shave club, which will hopefully encourage people to come together around a specific set of ideas but also provide something of value each month that they actually need and use. There are some of these out there already but none of them have any principles or real purpose. So I figured, why not start one that does?

Just put down the deposit for the first round of handles and razors last night :pimp:

The new website is currently being set up by a freelance designer I was able to get a pretty good price from. I'd like to also use it as a platform to spotlight other businesses with generally conservative/democracy/liberty-oriented views and policies. Allow consumers to better scrutinize who is actually getting the dollars they spend in the marketplace, and have better control of what sort of causes and agendas those dollars ultimately go into after they leave their hands.

Of course, I'll hopefully be able to provide a range of useful, quality products through my own store, but obviously there will be goods and services I'm simply not equipped to provide. Why not give other companies that are trying to do right by America a lil shine?

Website will hopefully be up and running by the time of the convention! (july 18-20)

dazzer87
07-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Over 7K from credit card bonuses alone.

:pimp:
and lying to a Credit card so you could get a refuse of 20 bucks (late fee) that took two days to get.........Big time baller here..........:applause:

Im Still Ballin
07-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Actually yes. I've decided to start it out as a shave club, which will hopefully encourage people to come together around a specific set of ideas but also provide something of value each month that they actually need and use. There are some of these out there already but none of them have any principles or real purpose. So I figured, why not start one that does?

Just put down the deposit for the first round of handles and razors last night :pimp:

The new website is currently being set up by a freelance designer I was able to get a pretty good price from. I'd like to also use it as a platform to spotlight other businesses with generally conservative/democratic, liberty-oriented views and policies. Allow consumers to better scrutinize who is actually getting the dollars they spend in the marketplace, and have better control of what sort of causes and agendas those dollars ultimately go into after they leave their hands.

Of course, I'll hopefully be able to provide a range of useful, quality products through my own store, but obviously there will be goods and services I'm simply not equipped to provide. Why not give other company's that are trying to do right by America a lil shine?

Website will hopefully be up and running by the time of the convention! (july 18-20)
:bowdown:

Good shit my brother. Getting it done.

The current political microcosm suites your business venture. I send my best wishes to your fortunes

nathanjizzle
07-06-2016, 04:13 PM
oh cool. so do you use any computer software?

have you thought about investing in some sort of 3d printer?

I use rhino 3d for cad modeling. a few other software to run machines. Expensive software but i just pirate them :bowdown:
Yes, i recently bought one. its amazing for prototyping and for creating unique mechanical components if your building stuff like custom cars.

Akrazotile
07-06-2016, 04:13 PM
:bowdown:

Good shit my brother. Getting it done.

The current political microcosm suites your business venture. I send my best wishes to your fortunes

Thanks my dude.

Cause the whole thing is, big speeches will not change the things we're all sick of. Protests wont change them. Different faces in Congress wont even change them.

The money we spend as consumers everyday... Thats what will change things. Realizing what kind of agendas our money is pushing when it leaves our hands, and then changing THAT, is the key.

highwhey
07-06-2016, 04:17 PM
You clearly don't understand how any of this works

When someone has a net worth of "Said amount", this does not mean they have this much money in their bank account
i'm not expecting you to have 100k in the bank, but if you run a business as you say you do, there will be business expenses reflecting high amounts.

again, show any proof or you're a liar.

nathanjizzle
07-06-2016, 04:19 PM
Nice hustle bro. How big's your client/customer base? Got any plans to expand and try run with this into making something bigger? Hire some of them cheap labor el taco boys and run with this shit. Haha, just playing dog.

But just think big brother

the market is pretty big for aftermarket auto products. When i save enough money, i want to get a big space, get some industrial machines like a plastic injection machine and a metal stamping machine and really get into manufacturing rather than niche manufacturing which is where i am right now.

highwhey
07-06-2016, 04:28 PM
the market is pretty big for aftermarket auto products. When i save enough money, i want to get a big space, get some industrial machines like a plastic injection machine and a metal stamping machine and really get into manufacturing rather than niche manufacturing which is where i am right now.
with a metal stamping machine, would a single machine be enough to make various parts (fenders, bumpers) provided you have different molds?

with oem parts being ridiculously costly, i'd think more people would get into this industry.

highwhey
07-06-2016, 04:28 PM
stop fronting OP, screenshot your youtube ad revenue. screenshot your weekly/monthly expense reports.

Bosnian Sajo
07-06-2016, 04:45 PM
I appreciate the concern Boz, but this is what I do man. It's to no surprise that the most successful people in the world have psychopathic traits.. Bluntly put we just want it more than the average person wants to be comfortable and mundanely entertained on a consistent basis.

I could have stayed in College, got a degree a million people before me already achieved... Been contempt with a fixed salary that rarely if ever changes, and banking on a 401k... But that ain't me amigo. My biggest fear was never being poor.. It was the boredom... The mundane... The ordinary that scared the living hell out of me. My fear of being average was greater than my fear of failure, or lack of comfort/security.

This makes me an outlier... An outsider, a lone wolf... Abnormal. I can understand why this type of behavior makes you think that I need help... And maybe you're right... But you could say the same for just about every Fortune 500 CEO.

My advice to you? Life is simple. All you have to do is ask yourself this question...

"What do you want?"

I was referring to your delusion, not your "rapid investments" :oldlol: :facepalm

Hawker
07-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Made six figures twice as an engineer in O&G which isn't uncommon.

Now I'm living dat unemployed life...in visa limbo at the moment.

Akrazotile
07-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Made six figures twice as an engineer in O&G which isn't uncommon.

Now I'm living dat unemployed life...in visa limbo at the moment.

Is this bc you're taking a sabbatical by choice, or you'd prefer to be working right now but can't find a good position?

Jasper
07-06-2016, 08:01 PM
I am retired into my 2nd year.
That said , geographically I am not like most of who posts on this forum and are in a big city.
I live in rural Wisc.
Worked for 2 Ins. companies for 38 years in NT.

Best advise I can give -
Meet your needs , save in your pension and 401k or Roth IRA as best you can.

Stay away from "me first mentality" and wal-mart methodology.

It's better to have less , enjoy life , be happy and have to some degree a savings for the future.

A Friend just recently passed away unexpectedly , just because of those thoughts , doesn't mean you should go out and by a Ferrari today.
Always look at percentages before you make a move.

*I lost 80k in the Bush administration , but I also bought another farm out west when banks owned property that was foreclosed.

My best to OP.... good for you to hit 6 figures...
If you save in 15 + years you will be a millionaire.
That's if you save.

n00bie
07-07-2016, 09:00 AM

REALITY CHECK

If you're going to make shit up, why not go bigger?

Liquidating all your assets only gives you 7 figures? You can't even buy a 2,000 sq ft house where I live. :facepalm

mlh1981
07-07-2016, 11:35 AM
It's ISH......I thought we were all millionaires.

macmac
07-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Made a bit over 500k last year. 'Twas a good year indeed

Im Still Ballin
07-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Made a bit over 500k last year. 'Twas a good year indeed
:applause:

And I'm not one bit surprised. Prize money, business/investments or both?

Hawker
07-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Is this bc you're taking a sabbatical by choice, or you'd prefer to be working right now but can't find a good position?

Kinda both as I've saved up a lot of money but I'm waiting on a new visa to go work so once that comes I can go back to Aus and start working again.

Akrazotile
07-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Kinda both as I've saved up a lot of money but I'm waiting on a new visa to go work so once that comes I can go back to Aus and start working again.

Ah. I thought that's where you were currently. Are you somewherez else abroad at the moment or back on 'murican soil?

Hawker
07-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Ah. I thought that's where you were currently. Are you somewherez else abroad at the moment or back on 'murican soil?

'Murica enjoying the humidity in Houston.

Obviously not looking for a job at the moment but gonna hit up the australian-american chamber of commerce to hopefully make some connections before going back over.

It's been 26 months since I've been back dude but everything is still the same but I don't miss all the obsession over race/politics. Such drama queens here...

Bless Mathews
07-07-2016, 02:16 PM
In op's country ain't 6 figures like hundreds of dollars US DOE??

All them hundreds of hits on you tube payin cents son!!!

Op is a fruit cup.

Akrazotile
07-07-2016, 02:44 PM
'Murica enjoying the humidity in Houston.

Obviously not looking for a job at the moment but gonna hit up the australian-american chamber of commerce to hopefully make some connections before going back over.

It's been 26 months since I've been back dude but everything is still the same but I don't miss all the obsession over race/politics. Such drama queens here...

Oh, right on. I knew you went to A&M but wasnt sure if youre actually from Texas or just went to school here. Matter fact Ill be down in Houston this weekend - dont hesitate to hit me up if you feel like shootin the shit over a beer! Id be curious to learn some things about what the Aussie lifestyle is like.

riseagainst
07-07-2016, 04:04 PM
I made close to 200k last year. So far this year I have made 120k, so on pace to break 200k...barely.

Hawker
07-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Oh, right on. I knew you went to A&M but wasnt sure if youre actually from Texas or just went to school here. Matter fact Ill be down in Houston this weekend - dont hesitate to hit me up if you feel like shootin the shit over a beer! Id be curious to learn some things about what the Aussie lifestyle is like.

Sorry bro. I'm actually headed to Austin this weekend. Sucks private messages dont work. Your email posted on your boycottPC website?

Bosnian Sajo
07-07-2016, 04:10 PM
I make more than OP, and have more to show for it, that's for sure. I'll be making a nice amount once I finish school Inshallah, but until then I make enough for me to spend and be able to pay for shit like car insurance/gas/etc.

Akrazotile
07-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Sorry bro. I'm actually headed to Austin this weekend. Sucks private messages dont work. Your email posted on your boycottPC website?

Yup. Boycottpoliticalcorrectness@gmail.com. Hit me up anytime :rockon: