PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green will be the first one to leave the Warriors

AirBonner
07-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Book it.

Dragonyeuw
07-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Nah, if I had to make a bet it would be Klay for some reason. Durant and Curry will get the most press, Draymond will be the 'glue guy', and Klay will just be known as the third option. If anyone goes because they want their own shine, probably him. Though Klay seems pretty unassuming, so who knows.

SCdac
07-06-2016, 11:23 AM
yea I'm guessing Klay too

AirBonner
07-06-2016, 11:26 AM
I could see both leaving. I think they care about their legacies and competitive nature of the sport. Plus Green is a leader.

Haymaker
07-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Klay will leave. He will find it unbearable to have another Superstar to shadow him.

L.Kizzle
07-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Obviously Durant will be first to leave.

TheOne
07-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Curry will pull a "Durant" and join the Cavs after being defeated next year. Team of Akron! How do you guard a backcourt of Kyrie&Curry?

Trollsmasher
07-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Klay will leave.

The dude thinks really highly about himself. And he has already won a ring so there is even less motivation to relegating himself to a third option for the "good of the team".

MintBerryCrunch
07-06-2016, 12:15 PM
I'm calling Klay. He is the most expendable while still having tons of trade value.

Ca$H
07-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Klay will leave.

The dude thinks really highly about himself. And he has already won a ring so there is even less motivation to relegating himself to a third option for the "good of the team".

"The most exciting thing to me...is the potential explosiveness we will have on the offensive end. We got one of the best scorers to ever play in this league joining already one of the most potent offensives of all time...gives me chills to think of the possibilities!!" Thompson told CSN Bay Area's Ros Gold-Onwude on Monday.

Dude will feast on wide open 3s. :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
07-06-2016, 01:15 PM
"The most exciting thing to me...is the potential explosiveness we will have on the offensive end. We got one of the best scorers to ever play in this league joining already one of the most potent offensives of all time...gives me chills to think of the possibilities!!" Thompson told CSN Bay Area's Ros Gold-Onwude on Monday.

Dude will feast on wide open 3s. :oldlol:
yeah, all those 10 shots he will get per game will surely satisfy him:lol

34-24 Footwork
07-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Lol. Cavs fans are stupid as f.uck. Klay or Draymond ain't goin nowhere.

They will compete for rings for the next 6 years.

Hoping the Cavs management at the time will put more skilled players around Kyrie.

AirBonner
07-06-2016, 01:23 PM

Hoping the Cavs management at the time will put more skilled players around Kyrie.
And you are a dumbass. Maybe dray and klay want to touch the ball during games

34-24 Footwork
07-06-2016, 01:28 PM
And you are a dumbass. Maybe dray and klay want to touch the ball during games

Maybe a player that scored 37 points in a quarter doesn't have a problem with touching the ball, you pasty f.uck

AirBonner
07-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Maybe a player that scored 37 points in a quarter doesn't have a problem with touching the ball, you pasty f.uck
Its speculation you triple chinned goat ****er

bdreason
07-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Klay would be the first to go... but he's signed for 3 more years. DrayGod for 4 more years. And Curry and KD will receive 5 year offers next off-season.

Lebron23
07-06-2016, 01:44 PM

LMAO at this fat clown. Klay have the same ego as Kobe "Brick" Bryant. Both are sons of former NBA Players. And they were pampered since Childhood.

Klay didn't even shake hands after the Cavs kicked their arrogant a$$es in the NBA Finals.

34-24 Footwork
07-06-2016, 01:47 PM
LMAO at this fat clown. Klay have the same ego as Kobe "Brick" Bryant. Both are sons of former NBA Players. And they were pampered since Childhood.

Klay didn't even shake hands after the Cavs kicked their arrogant a$$es in the NBA Finals.

Post some more of your sweet dribbling moves.

Teach me :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebron23
07-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Post some more of your sweet dribbling moves.

Teach me :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bano ka maglalaro pare. Gago. Puro ka putak ala ka naman galing.