PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds of Ronaldo losing and proving he's always been extremely overrated?

Rose
07-06-2016, 12:22 PM
I'd say it's very likely.

blablabla
07-06-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure because this Portugal team has been using him very poorly, sure he missed 2 good chances against Poland but he has also worked quite hard on defense which is unlike him. So let's see if he misses a couple of big chances and Portugal loses that'll be a bad look if he just doesn't get the ball in the right spots and Portugal loses i really can't put the blame on him.

Rose
07-06-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm not sure because this Portugal team has been using him very poorly, sure he missed 2 good chances against Poland but he has also worked quite hard on defense which is unlike him. So let's see if he misses a couple of big chances and Portugal loses that'll be a bad look if he just doesn't get the ball in the right spots and Portugal loses i really can't put the blame on him.
Great players elevate their teammates up to their level, great players don't throw temper tantrums and whine and bitch when the ball isn't at their feet 24/7.

Ronaldo sucks and so does his fans. FACT!