PDA

View Full Version : Arenas unhinged again, now backing Durant

chocolatethunder
07-06-2016, 03:34 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhMKIEDO3n/

This guy needs to shut up. I don't care what he's talking about this week. Even if I agree with him sometimes, he just seems like a retarded moron.

moongaze
07-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Same guy that backed faggy pee after he got put out on the streets for cheating on his fiancee. He sure does have a habit of defending douchebags

ZenMaster
07-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Why don't you just not go to his intstagram? Especially if you think he sounds like a retarded moron? If it wasn't for you posting this, I never would have read it..

masonanddixon
07-06-2016, 05:54 PM
I love the hashtag #Yourstupid, that he employs.

Glide2keva
07-06-2016, 07:53 PM
If a grown man can't use the words your, and you're correctly, then I have no time to read anything you have to say.

Meticode
07-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Why don't you just not go to his intstagram? Especially if you think he sounds like a retarded moron? If it wasn't for you posting this, I never would have read it..
This. I don't even have an Instagram, only Twitter and Facebook and I choose who to follow on there with diligence.

Hey Yo
07-06-2016, 07:57 PM
If a grown man can't use the words your, and you're correctly, then I have no time to read anything you have to say.
During an interview once, Gilbert referred to the situation as a "double headed sword"