PDA

View Full Version : If you think what Curry and Durant are doing is wrong, remember what LeBron did was..

warriorfan
07-06-2016, 06:40 PM
Actually, what LeBron did was worse

LeBron left his hometown team to join the players with the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league (Wade and Bosh)

https://s31.postimg.org/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg

That would be the same as Curry leaving his hometown to join OKC (joining with the 2nd and 4th highest PER)

https://s31.postimg.org/japo0i0yz/King_Curry.png

SavageMode
07-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Nothing wrong with what Curry did.

It's what Durant did, joined a team that knocked him out.

It's like Kobe leaving the Lakers for the Celtics Big 3 (Paul Pierce, KG, Ray Allen)

Put that in perspective

BlakFrankWhite
07-06-2016, 06:44 PM
What has Curry done wrong?

He asked Durant to be his Robin, and KD being the cuck beta agreed to ride Curry's coatails to glory.

Good for Curry.

SavageMode
07-06-2016, 06:44 PM
What has Curry done wrong?

He asked Durant to be his Robin, and KD being the cuck beta agreed to ride Curry's coatails to glory.

Good for Curry.
:roll: :roll:

livinglegend
07-06-2016, 06:49 PM
This year, before Durant's decision, Vegas odds had Warriors as favorites to win 2017 championship.
When Lebron joined Heat ( Bosh and Wade were already signed), Heat were not even close to being the favorites according to vegas odds.
That's the huge difference between Lebron and Durant's decisions.
Durant joined a team that had the best odds in the league to win the championships. Lebron joined a team that didn't have good odds of winning the championship without him.

Sarcastic
07-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Nobody thinks it's wrong. Durant has the freedom to go where he pleases.

He's a big pussi for going to the team that punked him though, and Curry is a pussi for asking him to come help.

FKAri
07-06-2016, 07:56 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/6jzfgypm1/curry1.jpg

NBAGOAT
07-06-2016, 08:10 PM
heard this from some radio guy. How many teams come close to winning a NBA championship and have an MVP and suddenly think we need another top 3 player. Basically never and that should say something about how the Warriors feel about Curry. If they really wanted to just improve their team, they could've just gone after someone like Whiteside, Horford, or even Howard and that definitely would've seemed like enough and solved some of their problems. All 3 of those guys would've gone to the Warriors in a heartbeat.

ILLsmak
07-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Durant was never gonna win in OKC with KD/Westbrook. They had a chance this year, but I bet Cle would have scraped them. Westbrook might not be committed to OKC long term, either.

I don't think what LeBron did was 'worse', but they are similar things. Anyone who didn't have a problem with what Bron did, either going to Mia or coming back to Cle w/ the assets they had, shouldn't have a problem now.

It's mostly Cle/Bron people who are salty, anyway. The others... well if people are still in that competitive, non-superteam mind state, that's cool. I'm done with it. Why continue to get angry? It's like being mad teams don't post up enough anymore... the game changed.

-Smak

Kblaze8855
07-06-2016, 10:04 PM
I'm going to go ahead and ask you not to make this topic a fourth time.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Durant was never gonna win in OKC with KD/Westbrook. They had a chance this year, but I bet Cle would have scraped them. Westbrook might not be committed to OKC long term, either.

I don't think what LeBron did was 'worse', but they are similar things. Anyone who didn't have a problem with what Bron did, either going to Mia or coming back to Cle w/ the assets they had, shouldn't have a problem now.

It's mostly Cle/Bron people who are salty, anyway. The others... well if people are still in that competitive, non-superteam mind state, that's cool. I'm done with it. Why continue to get angry? It's like being mad teams don't post up enough anymore... the game changed.

-Smak

Yeah I've noticed that too.

Sure...there are levels of cowardice, but they both left for the SAME intent and goals.

Rocketswin2013
07-06-2016, 10:09 PM
If LeBron had the cast Durant had in OKC we wouldn't even be having this discussion. LeBron would've created a dynasty with OKC's talent fron '12-'16.