PDA

View Full Version : This whole Summer just seemed like Wade wanting to get tf out of Miami

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Like, he was talking with the Cavs, suddenly really trying with Milwaukee, then Denver.... then it suddenly turned out to be Chicago.

No matter what team, seemingly bad fit it was, it seemed like he just jumped right on to where it finally worked out, to get the hell out of Miami.

KingPush
07-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Definitely, i would love to live in Chicago over Miami anyday

GrapeApe
07-06-2016, 10:28 PM

Said no multi-millionaire professional athlete ever.

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Okay you two, can we get back to the thread?

PJR
07-06-2016, 11:39 PM
It's actually the direct opposite.

Riley and Arison has treated Wade like a distant priority in free agency the last two summers. Cold world.

SilkkTheShocker
07-06-2016, 11:45 PM
No way. And I'm not even adverse to the cold. But Miami is a way better city.

Akrazotile
07-06-2016, 11:47 PM
It's actually the direct opposite.

Riley and Arison has treated Wade like a distant priority in free agency the last two summers. Cold world.

The team should be the priority first.

If they wanna reward him for his service as a Heat, they can give him a nice, cushy job with the organization after he retires.

This idea of 'thank you' contracts is absurd. The fact that some fans would rather see their team do that than spend the money trying to make the team better is just weird.

Spurs m8
07-06-2016, 11:50 PM

If they wanna reward him for his service as a Heat, they can give him a nice, cushy job with the organization after he retires.

This idea of 'thank you' contracts is absurd. The fact that some fans would rather see their team do that than spend the money trying to make the team better is just weird.

100%

These fans have such a Laker fan mentality....and just straight up unintelligent.

Team first people

BasedTom
07-06-2016, 11:51 PM
A person is shot every 2 minutes and 12 seconds in Chicago
A person is murdered every 13 minutes and 10 seconds in Chicago

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mjl.gif

BigNBAfan
07-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Chicago is great, hell... i was born in the burbs of Chicago in Tony Kukoc's previous house, but Miami is a much, much nicer area to live.

I don't blame Wade for leaving though...

SamuraiSWISH
07-06-2016, 11:53 PM
No way. And I'm not even adverse to the cold. But Miami is a way better city.
City? No. What you're thinking of is South Beach and the night life scene on that small stretch of land. Literally the rest of Miami is disgusting. Poor. And not much else there really. Chicago summers are up there with anything.

PJR
07-06-2016, 11:54 PM

I agree. I'm glad they did it.

Holding on to a fading star for nostalgic purposes is foolishness. You shoot to put on the best product on the court, and consider both short and long term.

DaSeba5
07-06-2016, 11:54 PM

This.

BasedTom
07-06-2016, 11:58 PM
City? No. What you're thinking of is South Beach and the night life scene on that small stretch of land. Literally the rest of Miami is disgusting. Poor. And not much else there really. Chicago summers are up there with anything.
Lmao you don't know a single thing about what you're talking about. South Beach isn't even considered a good spot any more by locals, other parts of the county have long surpassed it and don't have fatty american tourists like you ruining everything.

Chicongo is literally third world tier. There's no identity to modern chicago other than dumb as shit 12 year old flavour of the month rappers bragging about killing each other on twitter. It's Detroit with more people, that's it. Except even Detroit and Cleveland are improving these days.

DaSeba5
07-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Besides it's not like you have to live in Miami. South FL in its entirely is beautiful. There's many places to live especially if you have millions.

Sarcastic
07-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Pat Riley is a rat bastard. He always has been.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aHfie95f3xk/TES7N9MtC1I/AAAAAAAAAEg/sZKYP2gCwC4/s400/pat_riley_rat.gif

BasedTom
07-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Besides it's not like you have to live in Miami. South FL in its entirely is beautiful. There's many places to live especially if you have millions.
decorated AAU coach samuraiswish is beyond clueless

"one street" as if Miami is ****ing vegas or something. Meanwhile what does shithole Chicago have? Crackhouses? Wrigley Field, a national punchline until about a year ago when suddenly all the diehard whitesox fans decided they were Cubs fans now? Saying Shite-Town even has one good street is giving it far too much credit.

Smoke117
07-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Said no multi-millionaire professional athlete ever.

Said nobody ever, period. Illinois is a shit hole...it's the state with the most people MOVING OUT OF.

ArbitraryWater
07-13-2016, 06:55 PM
Seems like he did it out of spite, got tired of not being paid, Chicago seemed like the next best option at the moment, possibly was, being his 'home'.

ArbitraryWater
07-17-2016, 10:05 AM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/17089976/pat-riley-floored-dwyane-wade-departure-miami-heat

Riley confirms