PDA

View Full Version : This opens the door for Whiteside to pull a Deandre Jordan

SmokyMcNasty
07-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Mavs and Lakers still got cap room. Just sayin.

DaSeba5
07-06-2016, 11:20 PM
He won't say it publicly, but I'm sure he's happy being the main franchise guy now (if Bosh is not healthy). He's pretty much the most important piece for now and the future.

RRR3
07-06-2016, 11:21 PM
He won't say it publicly, but I'm sure he's happy being the main franchise guy now (if Bosh is not healthy). He's pretty much the most important piece for now and the future.
Yeah, now he'll never pass at all.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-06-2016, 11:22 PM

Yup was just about to say. It's his team now.

CelticBaller
07-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Who would in their right mind leave MIA for Texas? Or go to the dumpster fire that is LA?

PJR
07-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Are you kidding me? Whiteside is RELISHING the opportunity to get more shots and put up great high usage stats lol

I honestly think Whiteside is going to do 2009 Dwight Numbers next year.

alanLA92
07-07-2016, 12:12 AM
He can become the franchise player now. No way he goes back on the contract. There's no Chris Paul crying and holding him hostage. :lol

bobopenguin
07-07-2016, 12:21 AM
LOL.

whiteside think he's demarcus cousins? getting more shots? franchise player? :lol

just bail and join lakers. we will take u.

DaSeba5
07-07-2016, 12:30 AM
LOL.

whiteside think he's demarcus cousins? getting more shots? franchise player? :lol

just bail and join lakers. we will take u.

Dude is a top 5 center and has put up big numbers in games. Of course he's a franchise player.

bobopenguin
07-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Dude is a top 5 center and has put up big numbers in games. Of course he's a franchise player.
he is no where near cousins' level.
but again, i would still take him.

Smoke117
07-07-2016, 01:05 AM

This...he is definitely going to miss those easy feeds from Wade though. The Heat now have NO GUY that can break a team down off the dribble. Whiteside is best in a slow down system and Dragic is best in an up tempo system...Chris Bosh...who knows what the **** is going on with him. The heat are in a transition and it's sad to see it go on with out the legendary Dwyane Wade.