PDA

View Full Version : KD will average 6-7 assists next season

KiiiiNG
07-07-2016, 01:19 AM
People don't realize how easy it is to get assists in the Warriors system. KD's been priming himself to be a 7 assist guy for awhile, but it never worked in OKC because they lacked the spacing/talent to execute properly

KD has the vision and abilities and the willingness to find the open man. That's not to say he won't average 25-29ppg... because he most certainly will, but his statline will look something like this: 27/8/7 with mind-boggling efficiency numbers

Durant 2.0 = More efficient LeBron

warriorfan
07-07-2016, 01:44 AM
The Curry System increases players' assist percentages and turns play finishers into play creators

KirbyPls
07-07-2016, 01:45 AM
People don't realize how easy it is to get assists in the Warriors system. KD's been priming himself to be a 7 assist guy for awhile, but it never worked in OKC because they lacked the spacing/talent to execute properly

KD has the vision and abilities and the willingness to find the open man. That's not to say he won't average 25-29ppg... because he most certainly will, but his statline will look something like this: 27/8/7 with mind-boggling efficiency numbers

Durant 2.0 = More efficient LeBron

So KD's ceiling, on the most stacked team ever, is Lebron's career averages?

Good to know. :applause:

Smoke117
07-07-2016, 01:45 AM
There is a bigger chance of you becoming an actual good poster...so no chance at all.

KiiiiNG
07-07-2016, 01:49 AM
So KD's ceiling, on the most stacked team ever, is Lebron's career averages?

Good to know. :applause:
Why would his raw stats increase on the most stacked team ever? More than likely, his all-around game flourishes and KD turns into LeBron if he had all-time great shooting.

Plus, they'll be blowing people out of the water almost every night. He'll sit a ton of 4th quarters. His efficiency though will be astonishingly good.

:dancin

Im Still Ballin
07-07-2016, 01:50 AM
I'm now offering my service as a mentor, so if you're interested just let us know,

KirbyPls
07-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Why would his raw stats increase on the most stacked team ever? More than likely, his all-around game flourishes and KD turns into LeBron if he had all-time great shooting.

Plus, they'll be blowing people out of the water almost every night. He'll sit a ton of 4th quarters. His efficiency though will be astonishingly good.

:dancin

Meltdown.

KiiiiNG
07-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Meltdown.
27/8/7 on 68TS%

FireDavidKahn
07-07-2016, 02:14 AM
If it's so easy, how come Curry sucks at getting assists?:facepalm

Prometheus
07-07-2016, 02:20 AM
OP on the verge of becoming an enemy of the lebron fam again. Just bc his real idol seems to have a good enough chance of winning... pathetic how he ever pretended. What a weak-minded fraud

RoundMoundOfReb
07-07-2016, 02:27 AM
PM me

Nuff Said
07-07-2016, 02:29 AM
If it's so easy, how come Curry sucks at getting assists?:facepalm
I was gonna say this. And surely it will be ignored and the more ignorant troll posts will be responded to 1000x.

KiiiiNG
07-07-2016, 02:31 AM
OP on the verge of becoming an enemy of the lebron fam again. Just bc his real idol seems to have a good enough chance of winning... pathetic how he ever pretended. What a weak-minded fraud
meltdown

I'm the leader of the LeBron/Durant family. And guess what, we all concede to the inevitable Warriors championship... my LeBron 2015-2016 mission is complete. I did my job, we won the title. We celebrated. But now it's Durant's turn.

you guys just can't believe I created the family BEFORE both of them win titles in consecutive seasons. :oldlol:

The reason I never lose is because I'm always prepared for what's next. It's the lack of preparation that makes everyone else fail. :cheers:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-07-2016, 02:32 AM
This is actually the best outcome for the LeBron/Durant Family. LeBron shits on Curry, blocks him 10 times and wins the title while moving into the top 3 All time...

Then Durant cucks Curry, and takes his team..

We. Win. Again.

KiiiiNG
07-07-2016, 02:35 AM
I was gonna say this. And surely it will be ignored and the more ignorant troll posts will be responded to 1000x.
Didn't know Curry sucked at getting assists though. Didn't he average 7 alongside 32ppg?

KiiiiNG
07-07-2016, 02:38 AM
This is actually the best outcome for the LeBron/Durant Family. LeBron shits on Curry, blocks him 10 times and wins the title while moving into the top 3 All time...

Then Durant cucks Curry, and takes his team..

We. Win. Again.
Yeah, it actually kinda is. KD gets to absorb Curry's greatness in a way because he'll look like the Shaq to Curry's Kobe, and most already think Curry is better than Kobe, so it's gonna make KD look better than Shaq.

Weird but true. Kinda like how LeBron made Wade look like a punk... even though Wade's like the second best SG ever

Going to the Warriors as the alpha dog can only help KD's legacy.

Prometheus
07-07-2016, 02:48 AM
LeBron/Durant fam :oldlol:

What a load of shit.

By next years' Finals, OP will once again be a full KD stan, and an enemy of the lbj fam. Never was a real bron fan, just playing it safe bc he realized durant was lebron's bitch.

BlakFrankWhite
07-07-2016, 03:16 AM
LeBron/Durant fam :oldlol:

What a load of shit.

By next years' Finals, OP will once again be a full KD stan, and an enemy of the lbj fam. Never was a real bron fan, just playing it safe bc he realized durant was lebron's bitch.

He was Westbrook then LBJ's and now Curry's btch

Fck KD

BlakFrankWhite
07-07-2016, 03:18 AM
Well, KD is nothing more than a glorified spot up shooter but If he averages 7 assists then he'll commit 5+ turnovers, because he's a terrible ball handler.

Probably the worst superstar ball handler.

AussieBaller99
07-07-2016, 04:33 AM
Well, KD is nothing more than a glorified spot up shooter but If he averages 7 assists then he'll commit 5+ turnovers, because he's a terrible ball handler.

Probably the worst superstar ball handler.
Probably the goat 6'11 ball handler? :confusedshrug:

BlakFrankWhite
07-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Probably the goat 6'11 ball handler? :confusedshrug:

He's 6'10 and so was Magic Johnson.