PDA

View Full Version : Police shows sound judgment in a confederate rally but people flip out

dunksby
07-07-2016, 08:56 AM
**** those redneck hillbillies, but I commend the copper for not escalating a volatile situation. But unsurprisingly people all over the Internet are criticising the police for showing common sense, apparently they expected the copper to draw his gun and shoot the guy dead or something.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2015/08/01/49/23/_2JA1747.JPG
http://www.ajc.com/photo/news/national/confederate-flag-rally/pCmRL4/

GOBB
07-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Must be nice. What's the criminal history of the guy grabbing his weapon?

UK2K
07-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Did he point it at anyone?

Because that's why the cops were called in Baton Rouge... a man was pointing a gun at people.

So... did he point it at someone or nah?

My guess is he didn't, but I could be wrong. Help me out.

dunksby
07-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Did he point it at anyone?

Because that's why the cops were called in Baton Rouge... a man was pointing a gun at people.

So... did he point it at someone or nah?

My guess is he didn't, but I could be wrong. Help me out.
I dunno either, but I doubt he drew his weapon, I'm guessing he got mad at the guy with the beard. I hazard to say this didn't go further thanks to the cop.

Long Duck Dong
07-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Victim mentality. Instead of focusing on the real problems in the community, you let opinion leaders rile you up on virtual non-issues. Welcome to many more years of struggle. :cheers:

If I were to tell you "redneck hillbillies" were 4 times less likely to be involved in the homicide of an officer than say other another very vocal demographic, you'd probably blow it off as meaningless.

Here's to ignoring the real issues and focusing on virtually irrelevant ones. :lol

UK2K
07-07-2016, 09:23 AM
I dunno either, but I doubt he drew his weapon, I'm guessing he got mad at the guy with the beard. I hazard to say this didn't go further thanks to the cop.

True. I also bet it wouldn't go further had he not been there. Statistically, there's about a 99% chance I am right.

You do not draw your weapon unless you are prepared to use it. Your average ISH poster will post videos of incidents here and there, but those videos are a very, very, minuscule percentage of what happens every day.

Posters here would have you believe it's wrong to post when a Muslim kills 180 people because it paints all Muslims (so I've heard) in a bad light. Same thing with posting heinous crimes committed by illegals (who shouldn't be here in the first place) or blacks.

But those same people will parade a 1 in (literally) 10 million incident involving an officer and claim it as common.

America 2016. Gotta love it. :rolleyes:

GOBB
07-07-2016, 09:28 AM

Pretty sure if he drew his weapon cop would still diffuse the situation by talking it out instead of pulling out his weapon and fatally killing the guy. Must be nice.

What's the guys criminal history tho? I need to know that before I determine if the cop should have instead shot the gun clutching male in photo.

UK2K
07-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Pretty sure if he drew his weapon cop would still diffuse the situation by talking it out instead of pulling out his weapon and fatally killing the guy. Must be nice.

What's the guys criminal history tho? I need to know that before I determine if the cop should have instead shot the gun clutching male in photo.

Non-existent.

Now, what's your opinion?

GOBB
07-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Cop should've shot him. Clearly looks like a threat towards the guy in Jordan sneakers.

NumberSix
07-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Why are we just assuming that the guy with the gun was doing anything illegal?

97 bulls
07-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Lol. Oh my god you mofos are incredible. How many times have the police shot a person just for REACHING for what he thought MIGHT be a weapon?????? This man has his hand on a gun. So he's past reaching.

I do applaud the officer for having a cool mind. Wish we all could receive the same type of treatment.